frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Have I just found a Reptilian?

Debate Information

I came across countless conspiracy theories on the internet and youtube, and I found them somewhat interesting but not quite convincing due to insufficient evidence. One of the most interesting conspiracy theories for me was the story about the reptilians. The reason why I got into the reptilians was because I had great interest in reptiles and aliens. However convincing it may sounded, the conspiracy theory regarding the reptilians never actually persuaded me into believing it( but I did not exclude the little possibility that it might turn out to be true). This solid belief that the stories about the reptilians are mere conspiracy theories, however, got quite heavily shaken when I saw a disturbing video that showed a person who seemingly had one of the reptilian's features: a snake-like tongue( in terms of movement and shape(though it doesn't have to look exactly like a snake tongue) )

If you click the above link, you will be able to see a video in which a Korean politician is being interviewed by the group of journalists. This video was live when it was featured on TV the day it was taken. If you look at the top right corner of the video, you will see the word 생중계, which is equivalent to 'live'. In addition, the video was posted by the official news channel( YTN NEWS), not by an individual youtuber. So the video cannot have been edited(let me know if I am wrong about this). If you go to 5:58 and look carefully at the guy being interviewed, you will notice that he stuck out his tongue on the left side(in his perspective) and moved it to the right side(also in his perspective) within less than a second. If you have looked carefully enough, you will realize that he first stuck out his tongue and moved it naturally toward the right side(horizontally) but his tongue disappeared and he stuck out his tongue and drew it in very fast( the movement seemed unnatural to me). This led me to make several conclusions:
1. I got fooled by a sort of trick/illusion that could make normal things look abnormal
2. The guy in the video knows how to move his tongue in an unnatural way and must have spent many years practicing it
3. The guy in the video is a reptilian
4.  Highly unlikely but the video may have been edited

What is your thought on the video? I would like to see some comments from the users who can subject the video to a critical evaluation. 

Plaffelvohfen

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
44%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    You are not dead yet, so I think you are in the clear.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.