frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Are some of the Atheists on the internet, protesting Religion in a fair and equal way?

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @TKDB

***** Is ridicule a fair and equal way to protest Religion?

It sure is , why should one not ridicule the Bible stories of Noah and his Ark or the “talking serpent “ in  the magical garden of Eden?

*****You're stereotyping yourself with your own non Religious words:

I’m not , you’re the only one doing that 

** *You as well have made my argument for me.

You hadn’t got an “argument “ I’ve yet to see you make one here all you do is Troll
  • Dee said:
    @TKDB

***** (Do you know if the individuals who conducted the study, are maybe non Religious individuals, themselves?)

What a typically question , read the survey again you clot they garnered opinions from the American public who are mostly Christian , so its the public’s opinion and not theres. You really are offensively stupud
    That was a classic as hominem circumstantial fallacy of his. Just because someone is not religious does not mean that their argument or study  is invalid. This also works the other way round to. 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

This is the theme of the forum:

Are some of the Atheists on the internet, protesting Religion in a fair and equal way?

Your comment is off topic:

"What a typically question, read the survey again you clot they garnered opinions from the American public who are mostly Christian , so its the public’s opinion and not there's. You really are offensively ."

Your ridicule is blatant. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

It’s all the can do his hatred of Atheists is apparent in his every post ,but then again he also thinks beating kids is as he puts it “equal and fair” 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** Your comment is off topic:

It’s not , it’s totally on topic but don’t let that stop you trolling , here you go read it again ......

"What a typically question, read the survey again you clot they garnered opinions from the American public who are mostly Christian , so its the public’s opinion and not there's. You really are offensively ."

*****Your ridicule is blatant. 

Well spotted Doofus 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Because ridiculing religion is the cheapest form of Atheist caused strife and conflict, that any non Religious individual who consciously harbors discrimination against any peaceful Religious individual, who isn't harboring any conscious discrimination against you, to begin with, right?

Are you making a conscious effort to discriminate against any peaceful Religious individual, via the internet?

The Discrimination argument, on the forum, for the entire Internet to see.  

@Dee FYI you have made it an Internet enabled habit, of putting your word's in other's people's mouths.

So you can make claims against me all that you wish to.

But you're not using me to platform your lip service:

From you to @ZeusAres42

"It’s all the can do his hatred of Atheists is apparent in his every post ,but then again he also thinks beating kids is as he puts it “equal and fair” 

"It’s not , it’s totally on topic but don’t let that stop you trolling , here you go read it again ......"

"Well spotted Doofus."

• TKDB said:
    @Dee

From you to @ZeusAres42

"It’s all the can do his hatred of Atheists is apparent in his every post ,but then again he also thinks beating kids is as he puts it “equal and fair” 

"It’s not , it’s totally on topic but don’t let that stop you trolling , here you go read it again ......"

"Well spotted Doofus."

I didn't say that thank you. That is what @Dee said. If you can't be honest when having a debate @TKDB then I think you're not worth having a debate with.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

And I don't hate anyone.

"It’s all the can do his hatred of Atheists is apparent in his every post ,but then again he also thinks beating kids is as he puts it “equal and fair” "

But if you dislike me, please do, if it helps your argument?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @TKDB

**** Because ridiculing religion is the cheapest form of Atheist caused strife and conflict,

Religion is entirely mock worthy , if it causes you strife and conflict that’s your problem not mine 

****that any non Religious individual who consciously harbors discrimination against any peaceful Religious individual, who isn't harboring any conscious discrimination against you, to begin with, right?

I have never discriminated against ant religious individual you I’m mocking your Bronze Age belief system and you’re all Butt Hurt (again) .....tough 

****Are you making a conscious effort to discriminate against any peaceful Religious individual, via the internet?

No I’m not , and I don’t beat my kids either unlike you 

****The Discrimination argument, on the forum, for the entire Internet to see.  

Yes we know you hate Atheists so discriminate away 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You're playing games:

**** Because ridiculing religion is the cheapest form of Atheist caused strife and conflict,

"Religion is entirely mock worthy , if it causes you strife and conflict that’s your problem not mine"

@Dee, More of your non Religious self serving lip service.

****that any non Religious individual who consciously harbors discrimination against any peaceful Religious individual, who isn't harboring any conscious discrimination against you, to begin with, right?

"I have never discriminated against ant religious individual you I’m mocking your Bronze Age belief system and you’re all Butt Hurt (again) .....tough"

@Dee, More of your non Religious self serving lip service.

****Are you making a conscious effort to discriminate against any peaceful Religious individual, via the internet?

"No I’m not , and I don’t beat my kids either unlike you."

@Dee, More of your self serving lip service.

****The Discrimination argument, on the forum, for the entire Internet to see.  

"Yes we know you hate Atheists so discriminate away."

@Dee More of your self serving non Religious lip service.

@Dee, Are you telling the internet, that ridiculing Religion via the Internet, is fair and equal?

That seems to be what @Dee is maybe implying?

@Dee And I don't hate anyone.

"It’s all the can do his hatred of Atheists is apparent in his every post ,but then again he also thinks beating kids is as he puts it “equal and fair” "

But if you dislike me, please do, if it helps your argument? 

Hating another is cheap to do.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** But if you dislike me, please do, if it helps your argument?

I don’t need help with my argument, I’m pointing out the simple fact that your belief system is entirely mock worthy and you’re crying about it , will I send you a jumbo box of tissues to wipe your eyes? 

I do dislike people who beat kids so yes I dislike you 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"I didn't say that thank you. That is what @Dee said. If you can't be honest when having a debate @TKDB then I think you're not worth having a debate with."

@ZeusAres42 be honest according to how you've worded you non Religious arguments? 

That kind of honesty? 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** Hating another is cheap to do

Don’t do it then , stop hating Atheists .......We all know you’re cheap either way ......Are you still beating your kids or did you stop? 
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

"I didn't say that thank you. That is what @Dee said. If you can't be honest when having a debate @TKDB then I think you're not worth having a debate with."

@ZeusAres42 be honest according to how you've worded you non Religious arguments? 

That kind of honesty? 

Really? That's your argument? Making up something I said which was said by Dee. Thank you for proving your non-worthiness of debating. FYI, most of the people know you're a troll here that makes stuff up about other people and they don't take you seriously. But by all means, if this give you some pleasure then go ahead.

I was obviously very foolish for a moment giving you the slightest benefit of the doubt just now. But who am I kidding eh?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

You expressed the below to See, yes or no?

And then I posed the below question to you.

@ZeusAres42 be honest according to how you've worded you non Religious arguments? 

That kind of honesty?  

@ZeusAres42 So keep self serving your non Religious lip service with your own words.

"Really? That's your argument? Making up something I said which was said by Dee. Thank you for proving your non-worthiness of debating. FYI, most of the people know you're a troll here that makes stuff up about other people and they don't take you seriously. But by all means, if this give you some pleasure then go ahead.

I was obviously very foolish for a moment giving you the slightest benefit of the doubt just now. But who am I kidding eh?"

@ZeusAres42

The above from you is both ridicule, and apparently some individual discrimination towards me, yes or no? 

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

More of your self serving non Religious lip service?

"Don’t do it then , stop hating Atheists .......We all know you’re cheap either way ......Are you still beating your kids or did you stop?"
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2720 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @ZeusAres42
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

You expressed the below to See, yes or no?

TKDB said:
    @Dee

From you to ZeusAres42

"Well spotted Doofus."

ZeusAres42 said:

I didn't say that thank you. That is what
    @Dee said. If you can't be honest when having a debate @TKDB then I think you're not worth having a debate with.

Yes, that is correct. I didn't say those words. You tried to make out that is what I said as also demonstrated in the above post of yours. Thanks for collaborating.

TKDB said:

And then I posed the below question to you.

ZeusAres42 be honest according to how you've worded you non Religious arguments? 

That kind of honesty?  

ZeusAres42 So keep self serving your non Religious lip service with your own words.

"Really? That's your argument? Making up something I said which was said by Dee. Thank you for proving your non-worthiness of debating. FYI, most of the people know you're a troll here that makes stuff up about other people and they don't take you seriously. But by all means, if this give you some pleasure then go ahead.

I was obviously very foolish for a moment giving you the slightest benefit of the doubt just now. But who am I kidding eh?"

ZeusAres42

The above from you is both ridicule, and apparently some individual discrimination towards me, yes or no?

be honest according to how you've worded your anti-atheists and anti-other religion arguments?

So keep self-serving your anti-atheists and anti-other religion lip service with your own words.

• Phil413Phil413 37 Pts   -  
    @TKDB- how can you protest against God/religion if you don't believe in it's existence? By protesting, you are inadvertently acknowledging it's existence. My point here is that this type of protest is moot.
    ZeusAres42
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Phil413

I'm pro kid, pro family, pro community, pro Religious Freedom and pro Non Religious as well.

I believe that anyone should be able to believe in Religion, as long as the participants are peaceful.

And when it comes to the various religious buildings, that I have gone to, the Religious participants were all peaceful, and not discriminating against anyone.

If some religious individuals chose to ridicule, or discriminate against, the non Religious individuals, then they have a self created discrimination problem.

"@TKDB- how can you protest against God/religion if you don't believe in it's existence?
    By protesting, you are inadvertently acknowledging it's existence.
    My point here is that this type of protest is moot."

Do you view the Religious protesting being by some of the Internet based non Religious individuals as moot?

대왕광개토
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****More of your self serving non Religious lip service?

No , just a dose of the truth which is something you hate so carry  on your Atheist hate campaign 

ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** I'm pro kid, pro family, pro community, pro Religious Freedom and pro Non Religious as well

You admitted beating your kids hows that “pro kid”?  

You hate Atheists hows that “pro community”?

You hate those of other religions hows that “pro religious freedom”?

You detest Atheists hows that “ pro non religious”?

May as well add you’re a terrible  

ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

When all else fails @TKDB resorts to lying 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee ;

Show the forum, where I ever said, that I hate any Atheist?
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

"be honest according to how you've worded your anti-atheists and anti-other religion arguments?"

Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti Atheist, or anti other religion argument?

Where's your evidence?

"So keep self-serving your anti-atheists and anti-other religion lip service with your own words."

Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti Atheists and anti other religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

@ZeusAres42

Here is my position:

I'm pro kid, pro family, pro community, pro Religious Freedom and pro Non Religious as well.

I believe that anyone should be able to believe in Religion, as long as the participants are peaceful.

And when it comes to the various religious buildings, that I have gone to, the Religious participants were all peaceful, and not discriminating against anyone.

If some religious individuals chose to ridicule, or discriminate against, the non Religious individuals, then they have a self created discrimination problem. 
  • TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

"be honest according to how you've worded your anti-atheists and anti-other religion arguments?"

Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti Atheist, or anti other religion argument?

Where's your evidence?

"So keep self-serving your anti-atheists and anti-other religion lip service with your own words."

Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti Atheists and anti other religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?

Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti-Theist, arguments?

Where's your evidence?

Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti-Theist and lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?

• Phil413 said:
    @TKDB- how can you protest against God/religion if you don't believe in it's existence? By protesting, you are inadvertently acknowledging it's existence. My point here is that this type of protest is moot.

@Phil413 ; I think Some people tend to equivocate Anti-theism with Atheism. This is a long shot but perhaps the following article about religions should highlight this:

Atheism and anti-theism so often occur together at the same time and in the same person that it's understandable if many people fail to realize that they aren't the same. Making note of the difference is important, however, because not every atheist is anti-theistic and even those who are, aren't anti-theistic all the time. Atheism is simply the absence of belief in gods; anti-theism is a conscious and deliberate opposition to theism. Many atheists are also anti-theists, but not all and not always.

https://www.learnreligions.com/atheism-and-anti-theism-248322

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****** Show the forum, where I ever said, that I hate any Atheist?

Why , when you do it every day with your Atheist trolling?
    ZeusAres42
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

***** I'm pro kid, pro family, pro community, pro Religious Freedom and pro Non Religious as well

You’re not 

*****I believe that anyone should be able to believe in Religion, as long as the participants are peaceful.

I never said otherwise 

****And when it comes to the various religious buildings, that I have gone to, the Religious participants were all peaceful, and not discriminating against anyone.

And?

****If some religious individuals chose to ridicule, or discriminate against, the non Religious individuals, then they have a self created discrimination problem. 

Well you go tell them off then 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

So in other words, YOU have zero evidence to support your own words towards me.

(Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti Atheist, or anti other religion argument?

Where's your evidence?)

(Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti Atheists and anti other religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?)

@ZeusAres42 and your response?

"Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti-Theist, arguments?

Where's your evidence?

Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti-Theist and lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?"

@ZeusAres42 you argue by playing games with the public's view with the internet as your own Atheist platform device.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

You don't have any evidence to support your own words either.

"Why , when you do it every day with your Atheist trolling?"

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

(Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti Atheist, or anti other religion argument?

Where's your evidence?)

(Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti Atheists and anti other religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?)

Where's your evidence?

Where's your evidence?"

@ZeusAres42 you argue by playing games with the public's view with the internet as your own Atheist platform device.

(Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti-Theist protesting argument?

Where's your evidence?)

(Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti-Theist protesting religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?)

Where's your evidence?

Where's your evidence?"

@TKDB you argue by playing games with the public's view with the internet as your own Anti-Atheist platform device.

• TKDB said:
    @Dee

"Why , when you do it every day with your Atheist trolling?"

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

, you're sad.

Where's your evidence?)

Where's your evidence?)

@ZeusAres42 and your response?

Where's your evidence?

Where's your evidence?" 

@ZeusAres42 Again, other then your own non Religious rhetoric pushing, where is your evidence? 

ZeusAres42
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 Emerald Premium Member 2720 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

, you're sad.

Where's your evidence?)

Where's your evidence?)

@ZeusAres42 and your response?

Where's your evidence?

Where's your evidence?" 

@ZeusAres42 Again, other then your own non Religious rhetoric pushing, where is your evidence? 

, you're sad.

be honest according to how you've worded your anti-atheists and anti-other religion arguments?

(Please, word for word, show the forum, my anti-Theist protesting religious arguments?

Where's your evidence?)

So keep self-serving your anti-atheists and anti-other religion lip service with your own words.

(Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti-Theist protesting religion lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?)

@TKDB and your response?

" you're sad."

@TKDB Please, word for word, show the forum, that I've used to self serve my anti-Theist protesting religion and lip service wording?

Where's your evidence?

@TKDB Again, other then your own Anti-Atheist rhetoric pushing, where is your evidence?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****You don't have any evidence to support your own words either 

I do , you do it every day with your Atheist trolling 
    ZeusAres42
  • Dee said:
    @TKDB

I do , you do it every day with your Atheist trolling 

It's self evident really @Dee

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @ZeusAres42

Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not non Religious unlike yourself?

And if you are being discriminate towards me, what have a personally done to hurt you?

I'm being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself.

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not non Religious unlike yourself?

And if you are being discriminate towards me, what have a personally done to hurt you?

"I do , you do it every day with your Atheist trolling"

I'm being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself.

• TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not Anti-Atheist unlike yourself?

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

*** Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not non Religious unlike yourself?

Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not Religious like yourself?

******And if you are being discriminate towards me, what have a personally done to hurt you?

****I'm being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself.

I’m  being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    @TKDB ; Atheists are hypocrites and their god, Satan, is the root for all forms of mental illness. Atheism is the most deadly and hopeless construct/sect of the religion of Darwinism known to mankind and it is the sexually perverse, the abject fool, the naive and the rebellious narcissist that gravitate to the lies of atheism as they serve the god lies and murder, Satan. When one presents them self as an atheist there is no need to seek a rational discussion about religion or faith or about the meaning of life and destiny for they are blinded by Satan and seek a similar fate as their father in Hell. They won't listen because their father, Satan, has blinded their mind. There is more reason emanating from a rock than an atheist.

ZeusAres42smoothie
  • smoothiesmoothie 434 Pts   -  
    why so serious?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD ;

*****There is more reason emanating from a rock than an atheist.

But you’re the one who believes in talking donkeys.......
    smoothie
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

How old are you?

*** Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not non Religious unlike yourself?

"Are you being discriminate towards me, because I'm not Religious like yourself?"

******And if you are being discriminate towards me, what have a personally done to hurt you?

"And if you are being discriminate towards me, what have a personally done to hurt you?"

****I'm being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself.

"I’m  being Real life with my arguments, while you're being fanciful with the internet, to make your self supporting arguments towards yourself."
    @RickeyD

You know there are plenty of psychological help you can get with your atheist phobia condition. 

Fyi, if you don't believe in God you don't believe in Satan either. So your assertion that atheists are satanic worshipers is moot. 

But by all mean you call telling yourself these lies. One day you might actually convince yourself.
    smoothie

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

**** How old are you?

I’m older than your kids who you admit beating 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

Can you disprove what RickyD is saying with any evidence, that exists outside of your own non Religious rhetoric box? 
    TKDB said:
    @ZeusAres42

Can you disprove what RickyD is saying with any evidence, that exists outside of your own non Religious rhetoric box? 
    Can you prove what your atheist hating friend RickyD is saying with any evidence, that exists outside of your own Atheist hating and own "non-theistic religious" hating rhetoric box?

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @ZeusAres42

I have an Equal and Fair challenge for your individual non religious mindset:

See if you can "Disprove" this fellows Published Book?

https://www.amazon.com/Faitheist-Atheist-Common-Ground-Religious-ebook/dp/B007WKEMCI

Faitheist: How an Atheist Found Common Ground with the Religious"

"Description

Product Description

The story of a former Evangelical Christian turned openly gay atheist who now works to bridge the divide between atheists and the religious"

"The stunning popularity of the “New Atheist” movement—whose most famous spokesmen include Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and the late Christopher Hitchens—speaks to both the growing ranks of atheists and the widespread, vehement disdain for religion among many of them. In Faitheist, Chris Stedman tells his own story to challenge the orthodoxies of this movement and make a passionate argument that atheists should engage religious diversity respectfully."

"Becoming aware of injustice, and craving community, Stedman became a “born-again” Christian in late childhood. The idea of a community bound by God’s love—a love that was undeserved, unending, and guaranteed—captivated him. It was, he writes, a place to belong and a framework for making sense of suffering."

"But Stedman’s religious community did not embody this idea of God’s love: they were staunchly homophobic at a time when he was slowly coming to realize that he was gay. The great suffering this caused him might have turned Stedman into a life-long New Atheist. But over time he came to know more open-minded Christians, and his interest in service work brought him into contact with people from a wide variety of religious backgrounds. His own religious beliefs might have fallen away, but his desire to change the world for the better remained. Disdain and hostility toward religion was holding him back from engaging in meaningful work with people of faith. And it was keeping him from full relationships with them—the kinds of relationships that break down intolerance and improve the world."

"In Faitheist, Stedman draws on his work organizing interfaith and secular communities, his academic study of religion, and his own experiences to argue for the necessity of bridging the growing chasm between atheists and the religious. As someone who has stood on both sides of the divide, Stedman is uniquely positioned to present a way for atheists and the religious to find common ground and work together to make this world—the one world we can all agree on—a better place."

This guy, has placed his opinions and perceptions out in Published form.

Now, if you find yourself disagreeing with him, the guy is on Social Media, so, it wouldn't be hard to, challenge his opinions or perceptions, would it?

He's on Twitter, and Instagram.