frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Oh! Wonderful person, don't believe in anything you can blosom yourself!

Debate Information

We have developed such an amazing and fantastic brain, that keeps wandering around knocking on doors! Why don't we allow the questions to pour out! Why let them sit inside, or hide them with things we believe!? We are better than that aren't we!?
Sure sometimes faith or belief helps some people get through tough times, but looking back is it not true that even then it was really you all along!? You are the creator of your own destiny! (Swami Vivekananda!)

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    @UtkarshJha. I think sometimes people of faith give the wrong impression.  I surely dont believe God is responsible for everything i do in my life. He doesnt make me make bad or good decisions, the free will is given to me.  Its more that following certain faith's lifestyles often lead to good results.  Also believing that your not just a random speck of dust can be self fulfilling.