frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

is it time?

13»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    let me tell you something dee.  do you have any idea as to what you claim to have written means?  of course you do not or you would never have posted it. next time you copy and paste someones work, perhaps it should adhere to what you actually believe in.  go ahead and explain it dee.  just the first few words.  since knowledge of space and time is a priori.   do you want me to tell you what the block paragraph means? it is definitely now what you believe in@Dee
    YeshuaBought
  • YeshuaBoughtYeshuaBought 669 Pts   -  
    maxx said:
    let me tell you something dee.  do you have any idea as to what you claim to have written means?  of course you do not or you would never have posted it. next time you copy and paste someones work, perhaps it should adhere to what you actually believe in@Dee
    Keep your head up, that person trolled me, too. I support your free speech rights.
    now you are reaching into slander upon a public site.  do you wish to retract that statement about me being a molester or shall I pursue it legal? do not think the police and fbi can not find you.  I swear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police@Dee
    Dee said:
    @maxx

***** let me tell you something dee.  do you have any idea as to what you claim to have written means? 

No I don’t because it’s all nonsense every last but of it the only person who doesn’t know it is you 

**** of course you do not or you would never have posted it.

It’s still all nonsense the sad thing is you think it’s “meaningful “

****next time you copy and paste someones work, perhaps it should adhere to what you actually believe in.

Next time you molest kids prehaps you should cover your tracks better?

***/ go ahead and explain it dee.  just the first few words.  since knowledge of space and time is a priori.  

It’s still a piece of B S you actually think  it’s as academic piece Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 

***do you want me to tell you what the block paragraph means? 

This should be fun you’re taking a piece of nonsense seriously you believe it’s an academic piece...... still

****it is definitely now what you believe 

I believe the piece is nonsense you think it’s a piece of brilliance Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    Reported for slander. You don't have the right to say, what is not true. You have no proof of your slanderous claim of alleged molestation on anyone's part, and if you don't retract your statement, I will testify on this person's ebhalf, in a civil lawsuit. Slander and libel are not human rights.
    maxx said:
    now you are reaching into slander upon a public site.  do you wish to retract that statement about me being a molester or shall I pursue it legal? do not think the police and fbi can not find you.  I swear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police@Dee
    Get screenshots, and I will testify to what I saw. What this person is saying about you, is not only incorrect, it is slander or libel.
    Dee
  • maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -  
    oh you bet.  and if she thinks debate island will lose their licence over her , shes really dumb.  they will cooperate with the police@YeshuaBought
    YeshuaBought
    maxx said:
    oh you bet.  and if she thinks debate island will lose their licence over her , shes really dumb.  they will cooperate with the police@YeshuaBought
    I agree. Slander and libel are not free speech rights. I know what it is like, to be libeled, so keep your head up. If you need a witness in any legal proceedings, let me know, via private message. I believe people should tell the truth, about other people, or close their mouths.
    yes sir,  shes gone too far.@YeshuaBought   she is only on this site to troll and to insult others; one can easily se that by her posts, but when she accuses someone as being a child molester, nope that doesn't fly with me
    maxx said:
    yes sir,  shes gone too far.@YeshuaBought   she is only on this site to troll and to insult others; one can easily se that by her posts, but when she accuses someone as being a child molester, nope that doesn't fly with me
    I know what you are going through. I am also on .com, and someone said publically that I am allegedlly a pedo rapist, and when I defended myself, i was temporarily banned, and my accuser was not. The owner of that site is a Catholic, so go figure. I am here, if you need a witness.
  • maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -  
    no doubt about that.. in this day and age one does not accuse something like that on a public site.  it is a matter of public record now !thanks@YeshuaBought
    maxx said:
    no doubt about that.. in this day and age one does not accuse something like that on a public site.  it is a matter of public record now !thanks@YeshuaBought
    You're welcome. You are not alone. Many know what it is like, to be slandered, or libeled. This issue in my opinion, has less to do with religion and politics, and more to do with the that is going around. I am old fashioned about telling the truth, and having respect. lies are not a human right, no matter what people believe.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

***** now you are reaching into slander upon a public site. 

You’ve already been there you called me a plagariser and dishonest without  proof 

****do you wish to retract that statement about me being a molester or shall I pursue it legal?

**do you wish to retract that statement about me being a plagariser and being dishonest  or shall I pursue it legal?

**** do not think the police and fbi can not find you.

do not think the police and fbi can not find you.

****I swear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police

Inswear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

**** Reported for slander. 

So are you and @maxx yous claimed I plagarised and was dishonet prove it?

***gYou don't have the right to say, what is not true. 

Neither do you’s 

****You have no proof of your slanderous claim of alleged molestation on anyone's part,

*You have no proof of your slanderous claim of alleged plagarising or dishonetyb on anyone's part,

****and if you don't retract your statement, I will testify on this person's ebhalf, in a civil lawsuit. Slander and libel are not human rights. 

**** nd if you don't retract your statement, I will get another to  testify on my behalf , in a civil lawsuit. Slander and libel are not human rights. 
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @maxx

***** now you are reaching into slander upon a public site. 

You’ve already been there you called me a plagariser and dishonest without  proof 

****do you wish to retract that statement about me being a molester or shall I pursue it legal?

**do you wish to retract that statement about me being a plagariser and being dishonest  or shall I pursue it legal?

**** do not think the police and fbi can not find you.

do not think the police and fbi can not find you.

****I swear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police

Inswear, if you do not retract it I will turn it over to the police
    I don't care what this person did, you don't have the right to call them a child molester without proof. That is much worse, than anything they did, or did not say. I was raped by my father when I was 13, and stranger raped when I was 22, so I absolutely reserve the right to disrespect you, for being so dishonest. You are a . 
    im ready to back my claim up in a court of law dee.  are you ready to back your claim up? we can go there.  im ready to turn it over to the police.  just say so
    @Dee
    YeshuaBought
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

***** yes sir,  shes gone too far.

But it’s perfectly fine for you to call me a and a plagariser without proof

****she is only on this site to troll and to insult others;

Yet you and your buddy have kept accussing me wrongly for two days now of plagiarizing 

****one can easily se that by her posts, but when she accuses someone as being a child molester, nope that doesn't fly

Yep , you don’t like li when you accuse others without proof , so prove your claim or apologise you troll
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

***** im ready to back my claim up in a court of law dee

Really?  Well as you’re the accuser I’m entitled to see your evidence , so present it please 

.  ****are you ready to back your claim up? 

As soon as you back yours up 

****we can go there.  

We sure can 

**** I’m ready to turn it over to the police.  just say so

**** * I’m ready to turn it over to the police.  just say so
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @maxx

***** yes sir,  shes gone too far.

But it’s perfectly fine for you to call me a and a plagariser without proof

****she is only on this site to troll and to insult others;

Yet you and your buddy have kept accussing me wrongly for two days now of plagiarizing 

****one can easily se that by her posts, but when she accuses someone as being a child molester, nope that doesn't fly

Yep , you don’t like li when you accuse others without proof , so prove your claim or apologise you troll
    You ARE a , as your public statements prove. I suggest you don't make public statements, if you don't want people, to comment, on them. I will not ask you to actually answer this, but I want you to ask yourself, if you know what it is like to be raped. If you do, why are you treating theating that person like this? I was raped twice, so while I have no idea why you are accusing them of slander, I do know it is wrong to call them a child molester. Whether your claim that they are right or wrong is none of my business, but if I witness you being abusive to them in public and telling lies about them, is. As a survivor of two rapes, i will not tolerate you making a mockery of rape, If they are so wrong, be the better person. if they are not wrong, shame on you for lying.
  • maxxmaxx 1134 Pts   -  
    very well /  I have enough circumstantial evidence to show any court tht you didnt write that, due to the writing stlyle and genre alone, not to mention how you will completely fail to be able to explaint to the court as to what you claim to have written means, and I can produce witnesses as to actually explain the writing.  you on the other had had no basis at all to call me a child molester, im suing your .  I am done talking  im calling the cops@Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @maxx

***** very well /  I have enough circumstantial evidence to show any court tht you didnt write that,

Nonsense , they will laugh in your face it’s remarkable you still think it’s a piece of philosophical writing 

****due to the writing stlyle and genre alone, 

Hilarious 

****not to mention how you will completely fail to be able to explaint to the court as to what you claim to have written means,

No because no sane person knows what it means as it gibberish Aarong actually knows this also 

****and I can produce witnesses as to actually explain the writing.  

You cannot , as no one but you has fallen for it 

****you on the other had had no basis at all to call me a child molester, im suing your

You  for it .....I’m suing you for calling me a , a thief and dishonest 

.  ****I am done talking  im calling the cops

I hear the sirens that was quick 
    Blastcat
  • @Dee ;

Realistically they accused you of plagiarizing a semantic parody of a subject matter…..  
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought ;

**** You are disgusting. 

I’m actually very good looking

***You have no right to make a mockery of rape. 

I know that’s why I didn’t 

****That is rape culture,

Is it ?

****making YOU the rape apologist,

No , it makes you a melodramatic drama queen 

****not my friend here,

Your friend is a creep 

***ghow do you like them apples? 

Very pleasant pleasant than you 

****You don't have the right to say what is not true, and I have reported you, for sexual harassment.

Hahahahaha sexual harassment now Bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha 
    I actually don't bear you ill will, even if swearing at you seems like a good idea right now. You see, i am a sinner, just like you. Unlike you, I am ina relationship with Jesus, and try to tell the truth, to the best of my ability. I am sorry, for whatever is going on in your life, that makes you want to lie, about my friend here, but what you did, was wrong, and I have the right to call you out, on it. i have no idea, whether my friend is right or wrong, about some of her claims, but you have no right to report or lie about her. If she is wrong, why can't you be the bigger person? How are you any better, if you lie and say that she is a molester, when she is not? That makes you a hypocrite, regardless of the veracity of your claims, or lack therof. You need to walk the walk, or close your teeth, hypocrite. Peace to you.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2020
    @YeshuaBought

***** uI am ina relationship with Jesus,

No you’re not you’re possibly the most hate filled and venomous person I’ve ever encountered 

****and try to tell the truth, to the best of my ability. 

You don’t , you accused me two days ago of lying and will not post proof of your claim all you dishonestly do is  wail “ it’s on the public record “ 

***I am sorry, for whatever is going on in your life,

My life is great unlike yours so don’t push your plane crash of a life on me 

****that makes you want to lie, about my friend

You stand by your friend and applaud them when they lie about me you hypocrite 

****here, but what you did, was wrong, and I have the right to call you out, on i

Call your friend on his wrongdoing but you won’t as that’s not the Christian way is it?
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

***** uI am ina relationship with Jesus,

No you’re not you’re possibly the most hate filled and venomous person I’ve ever encountered 

****and try to tell the truth, to the best of my ability. 

You don’t , you accused me two days ago of lying and will not post proof of your claim all you dishonestly do is  wail “ it’s on the public record “ 

***I am sorry, for whatever is going on in your life,

My life is great unlike yours so don’t push your plane crash of a life on me 

****that makes you want to lie, about my friend

You stand by your friend and applaud them when they lie about me you hypocrite 

****here, but what you did, was wrong, and I have the right to call you out, on i

Call your friend on his wrongdoing but you won’t as that’s not the Christian way is it?
    Wonderful! God bless you. Thank you, for sharing your thoughts, and have a nice day!
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @YeshuaBought

Fabulous , blessed are the cheese makers .....thanks for your insightful views ....have a great night 
    Blastcat
    Dee said:
    @YeshuaBought

Fabulous , blessed are the cheese makers .....thanks for your insightful views ....have a great night 
    LOL, thanks! :)
    Dee
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited January 2020

An incredulous stare is the only response I can give to the thesis that supposed mind/body "problems" suggest a solution vis-à- vis something like Rawls' famous Difference Principle.

Despite Quine's influence, all too many have affirmed that van Inwagen's mysterianism(s) about free will supervene on stage theory iterations of four-dimensionalism. 

While the contextualist disagrees, I still hold that various Platonic doctrine about universals  which undermine the plausibility of counter arguments.

Blastcat
  • @Dee ;
    Your confused?

Plajorizm accusations of abstract opinion are the least of the creditability issues you face in your choice of common grievances here.
    The forum was about a system of measurement called time. The basic end result in obsolete by idea implanted by Maxx where he would just be younger then a person sharing a destination when two forms of travel are used to reach any said destination including two planets. Conventional travel versus cinematic time travel both travelers will appear in a line of sight at some pint of each other when the location is given a time of year that synchronizes the arrivals. Be it earths time with a delay of the planets own time without delay.
    Blastcat
  • How Does It Work?

Because when you multiply without the decimal point, you are really shifting the decimal point to the right to get it out of the way:

https://www.mathsisfun.com/multiplying-decimals.html

In basic math a any person would normally need to convert a second to decimal before multiply its own value as a decimal. Or why? We get the Einstein time travel effect of moving at the speed of light. 

https://coolconversion.com/time/hours-to-decimal/10-seconds-as-a-decimal%7C0%7C0%7C10

Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

**** Your confused?

No 

****/ Plajorizm accusations of abstract opinion are the least of the creditability issues

You’re making unfounded accusations I’ve plagarised nothing , prove your claim or  

The rest of your post is gibberish.......B T W learn to spell 
    Blastcat
  • No, I accused you of being confused and already explained my grievance by describing the direct point you are moving off forum topic. Is it time? No Plagiarism is not time.

We clearly demonstrate publicly two different sides of United state Free Press the difference between us is your cost is in respect to representation.
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

What you’re babbling about is beyond me 
    Blastcat

• I didn't comment on you statement I took the liberty to change it as a freedom of press.,.....Make like a tree and just way there. 

It literally is not beyond you; you would need to living on a different planet for it to be beyond you. The forum of this debate is on Is the example Maxx wr5ote time.

Blastcat
  • Oops, sway....by the way how are you sure my mistakes are not typing issues.
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

More nonsense 
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Dont really care doesn’t make your comments any clearer 
    Blastcat
  • My comment would never be cleared as it is obvious your off topic, Where as I corrected a typing mistake. There is not just such thing as only judicial grievance as united state and your lack of cared has been demonstrated as you remained off topic.
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @John_C_87

Great , how fantastic 
    Blastcat