frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What venue makes for a Public Debate over Religion?

2»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @ZeusAres42

"@TKDB If you have decided not to have a debate with me then that is your choice and I respect that. FYI, if you have an issue with me you can always take it up with aarong. You might want to do this quickly though before he bans you from this site just like he did with @YeshuaBought for behaving in the same troll-like and uncivil manner as yourself,

@ZeusAres42

You've had uncivil moments with me before in the past in regards to Religion, haven't you? Or am I mistaken?

@Dee

And what kind of civility is it when @Dee keeps accusing me of Child Abuse?

I don't have an issue with anyone.

I'm pro Family, pro Community, pro Adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro Atheist, pro US citizen, pro Freedom of Speech, pro Freedom of the Press, and pro Equal, and Fair civil rights. 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

@ZeusAres42

@ZeusAres42

*You've had uncivil moments with everyone before in the past in regards to Religion, haven't yo?

****And what kind of civility is it when @Dee keeps accusing me of C@ZeusAres42

I said you spank your kids do you deny this? Watch as you refuse to answer ....again 

****I don't have an issue w@ZeusAres42

we don’t have an issue witch anyone 

****I'm pro Family, pro Community, pro Adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro Atheist, pro US citizen, pro Freedom of Speech, pro Freedom of the Press, and @ZeusAres42

You’re not all you do is troll

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

@ZeusAres42

@ZeusAres42

*You've had uncivil moments with everyone before in the past in regards to Religion, haven't yo?

****And what kind of civility is it when @Dee keeps accusing me of C@ZeusAres42

I said you spank your kids do you deny this? Watch as you refuse to answer ....again 

****I don't have an issue with anyone 

we don’t have an issue with anyone 

****I'm pro Family, pro Community, pro Adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro Atheist, pro US citizen, pro Freedom of Speech, pro Freedom of the Press, and @ZeusAres42

You’re not all you do is troll

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @Dee

What kind of civility is this Dee?
    Looks like a lot of fuss, doesn't it, if we're trying to be civil? 

"@TKDB

"Right we get it you’re terrified to debate with you anti atheist mindset?"

"Maybe your anti equality mindset is making you hound atheists?"

"Maybe you’re upset that your buddies say you’re not a Christian because if your anti atheist mindset ?"

"As well as hounding anyone else who has gone against the collective grain of your individually biased opinions and perceptions.,

I'll debate you HERE, so that the three of you can bask in your biased anonymity game's"

"I said you spank your kids do you deny this? Watch as you refuse to answer ....again,

And you with ZERO evidence, are accusing me of Child Abuse?

****I don't have an issue with anyone 

"we don’t have an issue with anyone"

****I'm pro Family, pro Community, pro Adoption, pro Religious Freedom, pro Atheist, pro US citizen, pro Freedom of Speech, pro Freedom of the Press, and Fair and Equal civil rights.

"You’re not, all you do is  troll."

• fetusmuncherfetusmuncher 19 Pts   -  
    In front of the abortion clinic
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

You’re stil, running , why are you so embarrassed to admit what you said previously? You’re not even man enough to stand by your words are you afraid your fellow “ Christians” might be upset? 
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Again, you with zero evidence, are accusing me of Child Abuse?

Are your below words, examples of what your "civility" looks like?

"I said you spank your kids do you deny this? Watch as you refuse to answer ....again"

"You’re still, running , why are you so embarrassed to admit what you said previously? You’re not even man enough to stand by your words are you afraid your fellow “ Christians” might be upset?"

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

****Again, you with zero evidence, are accusing me of Child Abuse?

The evidence I have is you saying you spank your kids so again fo the 50th time do you wish to deny this ?

Bet you won’t answer again , it’s fine if you want to deny your own words I expect it 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

The evidence I have is you saying you spank your kids so again fo the 50th time do you wish to deny this ?

Bet you won’t answer again , it’s fine if you want to deny your own words I expect it 
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @TKDB

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

"The evidence I have is you saying you spank your kids so again fo the 50th time do you wish to deny this ?

Bet you won’t answer again , it’s fine if you want to deny your own words I expect it."

Again, do you call the above, examples of your civility?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @TKDB

I get it you’re very annoyed at yourself that you chickened out of a debate with @ZeusAres42  and me if you wish you could nominate one of your “pals” to debate for you

*****Again, do you call the above, examples of your civility?

I call it an example of you being mortally embarrassed by your admittance that you spank  your kids as you know most rational people are against the mistreatment of children

• TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Dee

Thank you for showing your below examples of civility.

"I get it you’re very annoyed at yourself that you chickened out of a debate with @ZeusAres42  and me if you wish you could nominate one of your “pals” to debate for you"

*****Again, do you call the above, examples of your civility?

"I call it an example of you being mortally embarrassed by your admittance that you spank  your kids as you know most rational people are against the mistreatment of children"