frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

whats the best condiment to put on a fresh fetus?

Debate Information

i think mustard is the best one what you think
troll_locatorBlastcat
  1. Live Poll

what do you put on your fetus before consumption

5 votes
    1. ketchip
        0.00%
    2. mustard
      80.00%
    3. horse radish
        0.00%
    4. another fetus
      20.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    Depends really... Is it a late term or 1st semester? I'd agree that late term goes well with mustard (Dijon please, not that fluo yellow crap...), but snacking on 1st semester fetuses is more enjoyable with Wasabi, it's like sushi...
    MayCaesarfetusmuncherAlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    double

Triple...
    Quartet...
    Must be hungry with all those duplicate posts... Sorry, going to the maternity yard now...
  • fetusmuncherfetusmuncher 19 Pts   -  
    @PlaffelvohfenO i agree mustard is the best for late terms. although this is unpopular I put siracha on early semester ones as it gives it a needed kick its missing which is introduced in late term
    Plaffelvohfen
    @fetusmuncher

True, late terms being more "meaty" it make sense... For 1st semester though, I think the wasabi's green color compliments the purple hue of the freshly aborted ones better, you know, presentation is half the meal they say...
    And it still adds this much needed kick you were talking about.  But I can see where you're coming from and cannot fault you for sriracha.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 1121 Pts   -  
    Is this supposed to be funny? 
    @MichaelElpers

All jokes are funny with the correct delivery . Except for abortion jokes, because there is no delivery.... But hey, they never get old!  :D 
    MayCaesarAlofRIHappy_KillbotxlJ_dolphin_473
  • @Michael Elpers People like Plaffelvohfen have empty lives.  They need the attention a post like this brings.   
    Plaffelvohfen
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1712 Pts   -  
    What is this debate? May I please draw your attention to the definition of 'fetus'?
    fetus
    an unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.

How does this have anything whatsoever to do with mustard?