frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Abortion

Debate Information

Well debate me I think abortion is murder change my mind.
RickeyDxlJ_dolphin_473mannyfritz18Blastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -  
    Absolutely NO argument from me, God Bless!

DDAN15xlJ_dolphin_473Blastcat
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 1715 Pts   -  
    Yes, technically abortion is murder. But it is justified murder. You have a choice: to kill an unborn baby and respect a mother's bodily choice, or completely ruin the mother's choice just to keep the baby alive. Which would you take? I don't know about you, but I would take the first option any day.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    Murder is taking a life. Since a fetus isn't a "life" until it takes the first "breath of life" it's more like the removal of the tonsils or an arm or leg. The arm or leg is just as much a "living thing" as a fetus. It is kept alive by the organs of the body it is a part of, but, it HAS NO LIFE. Exactly the same as a fetus.
  • DDAN15DDAN15 16 Pts   -  
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 there is no such thing as "justified murder"  put this analogy in to play you see your grandpa randy is in a coma and is going to be okay in exactly 9 months but you want to kill him and suck his organs out for your convenience is that okay? and it's no the woman's bodily choice it's not the woman's body it's the baby's body that's being mutilated. Not hers.
    PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 there is no such thing as "justified murder"  put this analogy in to play you see your grandpa randy is in a coma and is going to be okay in exactly 9 months but you want to kill him and suck his organs out for your convenience is that okay? and it's no the woman's bodily choice it's not the woman's body it's the baby's body that's being mutilated. Not hers.
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 there is no such thing as "justified murder"  put this analogy in to play you see your grandpa randy is in a coma and is going to be okay in exactly 9 months but you want to kill him and suck his organs out for your convenience is that okay? and it's no the woman's bodily choice it's not the woman's body it's the baby's body that's being mutilated. Not hers.@xlJ_dolphin_473
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 there is no such thing as "justified murder"  put this analogy in to play you see your grandpa randy is in a coma and is going to be okay in exactly 9 months but you want to kill him and suck his organs out for your convenience is that okay? and it's no the woman's bodily choice it's not the woman's body it's the baby's body that's being mutilated. Not hers.@xlJ_dolphin_473
    DDAN15 said:
    There is such a thing as justified murder. A better analogy would be if Grandpa Randy was living in your house, in a coma, using up money, time and resources, and you didn't want him there. Then, it would be justified to kill him and 'suck his organs out' (sic). The mother is the one who has to carry the baby, undergo a significant physical toll and refrain from eating certain foods. Why would you want to put a woman through this if she didn't want to?
    Plaffelvohfen
    @DDAN15
    Also, you said the same thing 6 times. Only press the post button once, the page will load eventually.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @DDAN15

Murder in self-defense is justified, so are most of those in wars so your point is invalid...

Abortion is also a method of self-defense as a pregnancy always carries a health risk and irrevocably impacts the woman's life in every facets...
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

How is abortion justified, when there are male and female contraceptives that both can use to prevent any pregnancy?

In regards to any variation of sex?

"Yes, technically abortion is murder. But it is justified murder. You have a choice: to kill an unborn baby and respect a mother's bodily choice, or completely ruin the mother's choice just to keep the baby alive. Which would you take? I don't know about you, but I would take the first option any day."

"You have a choice."

What about the Baby's choice?

Where is their voice, when it comes to the Political nature of abortion?

What if the Father of the fetus, voices that they want to raise the baby, after the baby has been born?

And what about the Father's voice, when it comes to the Political nature of abortion?

I don't think that Roe V Wade gets into the very weeds of those other abortion debates, does it?
    (Because Roe V Wade should be re debated, to include those VOICES as well.)

Either use contraceptives to AVOID creating a human life/ fetus/ or baby.

Or they can both mindfully hide behind an abortion, to take care of their mindful laziness, and abort the human life/ fetus/ or baby?

That's what abortion does, it cleans up,  those mindfully lazy decisions, because of the two lazy people who had lazy intimacies. 
    PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473
  • DDAN15 said:
    Why abortion is admission to murder. Is Female-specific-amputation murder?
    @John_C_87 @DDAN15 ;  John, you're either mentally disturbed or you're demonically influenced or possessed. "Female-specific-amputation"...WHAT? It's the mutilation of a baby, John....the only "female-specific-amputation" in an abortion is when a female child is mutilated via a conspiracy to murder a baby in the womb by said child's mommy, the abortionist and the facility providing access to said abortion. You need help, John...you're not well, either psychologically or spiritually!  It's a BABY, John!

Blastcat
    RickeyD said:
    @John_C_87 @DDAN15 ;  John, you're either mentally disturbed or you're demonically influenced or possessed. "Female-specific-amputation"...WHAT? It's the mutilation of a baby, John....the only "female-specific-amputation" in an abortion is when a female child is mutilated via a conspiracy to murder a baby in the womb by said child's mommy, the abortionist and the facility providing access to said abortion. You need help, John...you're not well, either psychologically or spiritually!  It's a BABY, John!

Yes, it might be a baby, but it ain't a valid human being. I have said this so many times. Also, please stop posting graphic images. It does not support your case.
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    ***** Well debate me I think abortion is murder change my mind

Right , so if you think it’s murder the killing of a child is a crime then that in most societies calls for the heaviest of penalties , so to be consistent with your claims should women be given life sentences for such and if not why not?
    SkepticalOneBlastcat
  • RickeyD said:

Female -specific-amputation is the mutilation of a baby?
  • Dee said:
    ***** Well debate me I think abortion is murder change my mind

Right , so if you think it’s murder the killing of a child is a crime then that in most societies calls for the heaviest of penalties , so to be consistent with your claims should women be given life sentences for such and if not why not?

It is murder, the point is we do not know it is not murder as we must depend on only the information we are told. Is a person allowed to conduct a prejudice on all people of a race, sex or nationality because there are a limited amount of crimes committed by that race, sex, or nationality? The united state is not murder it is prejudice between women.

It is granted the murder of a baby by abortion the baby and letting the egg dies is much more pleasant to witness. The image displayed is horrific, yet I have no way of knowing the condition of the child before dismemberment. The image is shock value and may even be a staged image as a special effect, I get it your desperate and want to violate the privacy of all woman as it is the easiest, quickest, and practical way to locate a crime described to you. 

I apologize for rep-posting the image it is not necessary.
  • When looking at the image what do I see? A child who had died during birth as the umbilical cord twisted. The surgery then became an emergency as a threat to the mother's life intensified. A female-specific-amputation, in this case, was used in a life-saving effort, we have no idea if the mother lived or died as well. I see no reason to believe the image shows a united state of abortion. I do however see a united state of invasion of privacy and prejudice.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

Some have it in their heads that a baby isn't a baby, according to some and how they view abortion.

(This from xlj_dolphin_473 is another example of that growing "terminology.")

"Yes, it might be a baby, but it ain't a valid human being."

@xlJ_dolphin_473

How is abortion justified, when there are male and female contraceptives that both can use to prevent any pregnancy?

"Yes, technically abortion is murder. But it is justified murder. You have a choice: to kill an unborn baby and respect a mother's bodily choice, or completely ruin the mother's choice just to keep the baby alive. Which would you take? I don't know about you, but I would take the first option any day."

"You have a choice."

What if the Father of the fetus, voices that they want to raise the baby, after the baby has been born?

And what about the Father's voice, when it comes to the Political nature of abortion?

I don't think that Roe V Wade gets into the very weeds of those other abortion debates, does it?

Or they can both mindfully hide behind an abortion, to take care of their mindful laziness, and abort the human life/ fetus/ or baby?

That's what abortion does, it cleans up,  those mindfully lazy decisions, because of the two lazy people who had lazy intimacies.  

• @TKDB ;

You must explain to us why you must need to know. The invasion of privacy that took place in legislation as legal and medical malpractice-practice did not create all women as equal by fabricating a frame of a crime publicly. So? Please explain we need to know. Debrief me.

A female-specific-amputation is justified as a medical procedure only a woman may undergo.

About choice. Emancipate all living human eggs and release them form the basic institution of minor. Meaning they are still underage so cannot be held legally responsible as a united state, or group. Taking advantage of a minor is not as smart as it may appear to be when making inspirations. This prejudice allowed to continue in America between all woman as a united state for so long after the Supreme Court ruling in 1973, without intervention by male or female does not look good for the abilities of the people, for the people to be created equal by their creator, these united states of law.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 953 Pts   -   edited February 2020
    @TKDB ; What about the baby's "choice" and their right to life? What about the baby's autonomy and their value? Why does the mother's or father's opinion usurp the rights and value of the child?

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

They don't chose to be born either... It's imposed on them, intentional procreation is in itself immoral, it can be argued that it's necessary but it is still immoral...
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @Plaffelvohfen ; Birth is a Gift of our Creator and an opportunity for the child to make a positive difference in this World while fighting for righteousness and goodness in the Name of our Lord. I understand that your alliance with Satan blinds you from understanding man's purposes in Time and the value placed upon human life relevant to the Eternal as we have been created in the spiritual image of our God, but even in your ethically and morally depraved existence, surely you understand that you have NO right to murder a baby in or outside of the womb?

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • Combat is not a righteous act, we as a people stand righteous and fight acordingly with honor. Honor and righteousness are two states to be held apart as a state of the union made between both. The argument is the united state of amputation gives her a constitutional right, yes, if here country has a licensed Doctor to perform an amputation a woman has a right to self-administer an amputation, though as a human I would insist she never be made to display such a level of valor by any male or female act of method for invasion of privacy.
  • DDAN15 said:
    Is self-defense murder?  Is taking a biopsy murder? Is removing a teratoma murder? Is it murder when one twin absorbs the other in-utero? 

If you didn't say yes to all of these, then perhaps you shouldn't lay a blanket judgement on every abortion as murder. 
    Plaffelvohfen
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
    TKDB said:
    @RickeyD

Some have it in their heads that a baby isn't a baby, according to some and how they view abortion.

(This from xlj_dolphin_473 is another example of that growing "terminology.")

"Yes, it might be a baby, but it ain't a valid human being."

@xlJ_dolphin_473

"You have a choice."

The baby has no choice. The baby, at this phase of development, has no rights. The baby has no agency. Why should the "needs" and "wants" of the baby come into question?
    The father only has to impregnate the woman. But the woman has to undergo a significant physical toll to conceive the baby.
    PlaffelvohfenSkepticalOne
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 ; The woman is aware of pregnancy the moment she opens her womb to sexual intercourse. If you don't want a child or you're too selfish and irresponsible to bear the child you father or mother, tie your tubes, get sterilized, stop the possibility of pregnancy. Murdering a baby because the child is inconvenient is narcissism defined. Supporting and defending abortion, the murder of children, is demonic defined...an atheistic main-stay...you people are evil! You should be ashamed of yourself but...

The baby, at the moment of conception, is LIFE and a PERSON and possess rights...nine-justices in black robes cannot deny those rights.

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    As an interesting thought:

It's my understanding that if an unborn child dies, its soul is innocent and therefor will gain entrance into heaven without Judgement.  Since the ultimate goal of Christianity is to gain admission into Heaven...how does a Christian argue against automatic admission into Heaven for babies?

Granted the argument still persists for the soul of the Mother.  Christians could still argue that murder is against God's will so I'd be ok with hearing them being upset about the Soul of the Mother being condemned for murder...but that's not the abortion argument is it?  When have you EVER heard ANY Christian argue for the Soul of the Mother?  The Argument is almost always "The baby deserves to live, you can't kill a baby, it's a BABY!, the baby has a soul and killing it is wrong".  I'd recommend shifting the pro-life movement shift their focus solely on worrying about the Mother's mental health and her spiritual well-being in regards to her getting an abortion.

I actually asked a Christian: "Given the choice, would you rather live a life of 90 years and then face judgement day for everything you've done on earth...or just go straight to heaven without having lived 90 years"?  You can imagine the answer.

I'm of a new opinion that Christians arguing against abortion on the premise that the life of the baby must be considered are failing to account for the ultimate gift being bestowed upon the unborn child.  Suffering is a byproduct of life and therefor any child that enters the world will come to know it to varying degrees.  In the case of abortion the suffering is negated completely and the Child's soul goes to heaven to live eternally in bliss...the latter of which just so happens to be the ultimate goal of Christianity in a nutshell, sounds like a "Case closed" kind of deal for Christians arguing against abortion.

Plaffelvohfen
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

@Vaulk ; In your debasement and shortsightedness you fail to contemplate the worth of the life endowed to the mother in her womb. Our Creator did not create that child simply to bring them into His presence upon death of the body but that child has a specific duty, plan, for their life and when you advocate and participate in mutilating that child in the womb, you cut-off, you circumvent, you deny our Creator's work through that life, the untouched lives that would have been changed, blessed, possibly saved, by the child you have mutilated. Atheism is short-sighted ignorance, narcissism, foolishness and it's disgusting and shameful.

Blastcat
  • VaulkVaulk 813 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

Would you rather live a full life to the age of one hundred and ten and then submit yourself to judgement with the possibility of being determined unfit and then cast into Hell.....OR would you rather just go straight to heaven with your innocence intact and live with God forever?
    "If there's no such thing as a question then what kind of questions do people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stup!d".

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6049 Pts   -  
    @Vaulk

I wondered about the same thing when I first learned about Christianity; why do Christians care about life at all, if heaven is allegedly infinitely better? I thought, from this perspective the most virtuous action would be to slaughter countless innocent people, so they go straight to heaven early on, and you go to hell, sacrificing everything for the sake of others.

My understanding is that Christians really value life because life is where the god can see who humans really are. An innocent and unborn baby going straight to heaven is only innocent because he/she has not had a chance to prove who he/she is in life, otherwise he/she might turn out to be very far from innocent. Life is precious, because life is where the human is tested, and preliminary abortion of life means that the human has not had a chance to show everything about him/herself, and the god cannot reasonably judge him/her.

At least that is my current understanding. Christianity as a whole does not make a lot of sense to me and has countless contradictions, but this is the explanation I came up with after some thinking.
    Blastcat
    @Vaulk ; I would rather live the life my God has ordained for me. The life lived knowing God the Father by grace through faith in Jesus Christ is the greatest, most satisfying, life possible as we're constrained by Time. I would rather live and seek God's glory and honor via the life that He has granted...to know the love of my wonderful Wife, my children, friends, extended family...to have loved, lived, felt, sensed, accomplished, to have failed and learned and got back up and to know God's faithfulness; to know the love of God in my soul...this is far superior to having my life snuffed-out in infancy due to the hate and narcissism of my mother or father conspiring with an abortionist to pull me apart limb-from-limb and die in shame and rejection and flushed down a drain. We are given the spirit of life by our God for a purpose and abortion destroys that purpose and circumvents God's will for our life in Time and Eternity. You have NO right to play God with a child's life that belongs to God.

It is written...

O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
    2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
    You understand my thought afar off.
    3 You [a]comprehend my path and my lying down,
    And are acquainted with all my ways.
    4 For there is not a word on my tongue,
    But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether.
    5 You have [b]hedged me behind and before,
    And laid Your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
    It is high, I cannot attain it.

7 Where can I go from Your Spirit?
    Or where can I flee from Your presence?
    8 If I ascend into heaven, You are there;
    If I make my bed in [c]hell, behold, You are there.
    If I take the wings of the morning,
    And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
    10 Even there Your hand shall lead me,
    And Your right hand shall hold me.
    11 If I say, “Surely the darkness shall [d]fall on me,”
    Even the night shall be light about me;
    12 Indeed, the darkness [e]shall not hide from You,
    But the night shines as the day;
    The darkness and the light are both alike to You.

13 For You formed my inward parts;
    You [f]covered me in my mother’s womb.
    14 I will praise You, for [g]I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    Marvelous are Your works,
    And that my soul knows very well.
    15 My [h]frame was not hidden from You,
    When I was made in secret,
    And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
    16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
    And in Your book they all were written,
    The days fashioned for me,
    When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
    How great is the sum of them!
    18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
    When I awake, I am still with You.

19 Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
    Depart from me, therefore, you [i]bloodthirsty men.
    20 For they speak against You wickedly;
    [j]Your enemies take Your name in vain.
    21 Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
    And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
    22 I hate them with [k]perfect hatred;
    I count them my enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
    Try me, and know my anxieties;
    24 And see if there is any wicked way in me,
    And lead me in the way everlasting.  Psalm 139 (NKJV)

PlaffelvohfenBlastcat
  • @RickeyD you said the other day you wanted a discussion about things with me. Now, that I willing you don't respond? A true Theist has nothing to fear from an Atheist; no need to shield themselves from them. Perhaps you really do doubt your faith badly?

@ZeusAres42 ; I apologize if I have misled you. You and I are done...please go your way.

Blastcat
  • RickeyD said:
    @ZeusAres42 ; I apologize if I have misled you. You and I are done...please go your way.

@RickeyD So, it was all mouth and no trousers the other day then wanting a debate with me? I guess the last few replies from you just confirm that. @Happy_Killbot this guy isn't scared of you; he's actually scared of anyone that challenges him or accepts the challenges he creates.
    Plaffelvohfen

RickeyD said:
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 ; The woman is aware of pregnancy the moment she opens her womb to sexual intercourse. If you don't want a child or you're too selfish and irresponsible to bear the child you father or mother, tie your tubes, get sterilized, stop the possibility of pregnancy. Murdering a baby because the child is inconvenient is narcissism defined. Supporting and defending abortion, the murder of children, is demonic defined...an atheistic main-stay...you people are evil! You should be ashamed of yourself but...

The baby, at the moment of conception, is LIFE and a PERSON and possess rights...nine-justices in black robes cannot deny those rights.

I'm afraid I do not see how that is the case. Abortions do not occur because the parents want to have sex but not have a baby. It occurs when the parents do want a baby in the first instance, but later change their minds. Call it murder if you want. But it is at least justified murder. The baby does not suffer any pain during the abortion. The baby's life is simply cut off. It is completely painless for the baby. It is not narcissistic to murder a child because the child is inconvenient. It is simply practical, and honours the mother's choice.
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473 ;

A constitutional break down by State of the union.

The crime recognized by the supreme court as a united state in a civil case from 1973 was the sacrificing of privacy created by lawsuits using the word abortion in relation to medical treatment and writing of law at the same time. A Doctor may have a constitutional right to become a witness in the murder but does not have a medical professional authority over the constitutional right to have all women admit to murder or be told they must do so before treatments that are life-threatening.

The issue then created by a woman as united state is a failure to create all women as equal by their creator. In this specific united state, the group of women formed by the civil case had been ruled to be sacrificing their privacy. Be it by their action or the action of others. Instead of focus here, a shift was placed on all women as they should be made equal to men using the statement of United States Constitutional truth are men are created equal by their creator. Without prejudice, this meant all women should be created equal by their creator. This did not happen.

This set the path of the legislator's when writing a law to then using prejudice which was the very issue that was found to be in conflict in the first place now the crime took place on a higher level of governing moving to all united states of law internationally. Creating the unanswered question to prejudice how can all women be created equal by their creator birth? It is obvious religion has failed as well in this matter with the use of marriage as their foundation of reasoning.

So do the words female-specific amputation remove the self-incrimination that has been constitutionally targeted as the cause of loss of privacy by the 1973 Supreme Court Ruling?

John_C_87 said:
    @xlJ_dolphin_473 ;

A constitutional break down by State of the union.

The crime recognized by the supreme court as a united state in a civil case from 1973 was the sacrificing of privacy created by lawsuits using the word abortion in relation to medical treatment and writing of law at the same time. A Doctor may have a constitutional right to become a witness in the murder but does not have a medical professional authority over the constitutional right to have all women admit to murder or be told they must do so before treatments that are life-threatening.

The issue then created by a woman as united state is a failure to create all women as equal by their creator. In this specific united state, the group of women formed by the civil case had been ruled to be sacrificing their privacy. Be it by their action or the action of others. Instead of focus here, a shift was placed on all women as they should be made equal to men using the statement of United States Constitutional truth are men are created equal by their creator. Without prejudice, this meant all women should be created equal by their creator. This did not happen.

This set the path of the legislator's when writing a law to then using prejudice which was the very issue that was found to be in conflict in the first place now the crime took place on a higher level of governing moving to all united states of law internationally. Creating the unanswered question to prejudice how can all women be created equal by their creator birth? It is obvious religion has failed as well in this matter with the use of marriage as their foundation of reasoning.

So do the words female-specific amputation remove the self-incrimination that has been constitutionally targeted as the cause of loss of privacy by the 1973 Supreme Court Ruling?

Sorry, I don't understand. I never said anything about 'female-specific amputation'. That was you.
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473 ;

Sorry, I don't understand. I never said anything about 'female-specific amputation'. That was you. 

I know. Do you know why I said Female-specific amputation?

• DDAN15 said:

It is not that you believe abortion is murder DDAN15. It is that you understand the admission that is made by the use of the wording abortion in the united state or context it is placed in.

• Every one does see abortion as murder, some people give an alibi others simply state the admission as an accusation against others. Elisabeth's Law coming soon.
  • Normal_1Normal_1 54 Pts   -  
    Absolutely NO argument from me, God Bless! @RickeyD

I think it an abomination to post a deliberately manipulated image in order to make @RickeyD

Your argument, whatever it may be, holds no validity whatsoever.

• Normal_1Normal_1 54 Pts   -  
    Yes, technically abortion is murder. But it is justified murder. xlJ_dolphin_473

I think you will find that in Western Civilized democracies at least there is no dictum, law, decree or scientific definition that says "technically abortion is murder".

That said, however, we do have do draw a line as to where it would be murder.
    Also, we have to look at the case of abortion against the mother's will. Is that murder?

My view is that it is a shame that many people will treat life as a disposable commodity to suit their own needs however there are times when abortion is not only justifiable but also necessary.

To adopt a blanket anti-abortion stance is very wrong and for the wrong reasons.

• GailHunterGailHunter 17 Pts   -  
    @DDAN15

I could debate whether abortion is murder or not. But what I would like to know is your stance on the morality of abortion. is it moral, immoral or amoral? for whatever answer you give, please can you tell me your reasoning for giving that answer.
  • Normal_1 said:
    Yes, technically abortion is murder. But it is justified murder. xlJ_dolphin_473

I think you will find that in Western Civilized democracies at least there is no dictum, law, decree or scientific definition that says "technically abortion is murder".

That said, however, we do have do draw a line as to where it would be murder.
    Also, we have to look at the case of abortion against the mother's will. Is that murder?

My view is that it is a shame that many people will treat life as a disposable commodity to suit their own needs however there are times when abortion is not only justifiable but also necessary.

To adopt a blanket anti-abortion stance is very wrong and for the wrong reasons.

No, abortion is an invasion of privacy by the use of self-incrimination of murder and the invasion of privacy had never been justified after finding in 1973.

• @DDAN15

I could debate whether abortion is murder or not. But what I would like to know is your stance on the morality of abortion. is it moral, immoral or amoral? for whatever answer you give, please can you tell me your reasoning for giving that answer.

It is all three moral, immoral, and amoral. It is an admission to a type of murder, There is self-incrimination that is used on a woman as a united state with all women that do not create them as equal, Rape as sexual assault does not hold a united state between women having a risk of pregnancy caused by an attack to which sexual pleasures are given forcefully.