frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Why are atheists treated with such prejudice yet not recognized as a minority group with rights?

Debate Information

Atheist are treated like a plague and discriminated against by the majority. Yet we in no way are recognized as having the same rights as any other minority group. We are judged as if we are inheritently bad or evil as do groups like the LGBT community or radical muslims. But our prejudices are overlooked. Why?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    Because atheists, agnostics, and religious "nones" are technically not a minority. Collectively they are the single largest religious group.

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

Unlike physical traits, such as race, age, sex, and sexual orientation, your religious beliefs can technically be changed.
    Grafix
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @DustinPfeifer

Where is your proof?

@DustinPfeifer

Because there is plenty of evidence, when it comes to some Atheists, utilizing anti religious discrimination.

Or when it comes to the Separation of Church and State law, that drove harmless prayer out of the public schools, back in 1962.
    (And it seems like that history making action, is one of the flagship talking for any Atheist to opine on?)

I view that action, as a form of Atheist Segregation.

And my suggestion has been to create an Atheist Public School system, so that any Atheist student can go to school, and no one has to fret over hearing a harmless prayer, in the Atheist School system.

This way the Public School system, isn't being changed to suit the Atheist stance against any harmless prayer in a school.

"Atheist are treated like a plague and discriminated against by the majority."

"Yet we in no way are recognized as having the same rights as any other minority group."

"We are judged as if we are inheritently bad or evil as do groups like the LGBT community or radical muslims.

"But our prejudices are overlooked. Why?"

@DustinPfeifer

Pro Atheist websites on the internet:

Atheist Revolution.

American Atheist.

Freedom from Religion.

https://www.atheismunited.com/wiki/Huge_list_of_atheist_agnostic_skeptic_humanist_websites

• Atheist are treated like a plague and discriminated against by the majority. Yet we in no way are recognized as having the same rights as any other minority group. We are judged as if we are inheritently bad or evil as do groups like the LGBT community or radical muslims. But our prejudices are overlooked. Why?

Are atheist treated like second class citizens sometimes? Yes. Why? Because the book says so. Fortunately, not everyone follows the book closely, and those that still do are a loud dwindling minority. 
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42AlofRI
    A supreme being is just like a normal being...but with sour cream and black olives.
  • @DustinPfeifer ;
    Simply said there is no such thing as an atheist, to begin with. It's a public test to hold any office in the society.
    Grafix
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6021 Pts   -  
    How are we discriminated against? Are there facilities closed to atheists, but open to everyone else? Are we being beaten on the streets? No; some people just have some strong opinions regarding our views. It is hardly something to form a group over. 

In addition, atheism is not some inherent property of a person, lkke, say, their nationality; it is a result of a conscious choice. There is no right to not have your choices criticised, but there is a right to criticise them.

I refuse to play a victim, like so many people, including religious ones, do nowadays. Please realise that being disliked by some people is an inherent cost of not living in the woods. As long as nobody denies us our legal rights, there is nothing here to address. That goes for all minorities.
    Blastcat
  • @DustinPfeifer ;
    The group they are placed in as a united state for constitutional right is found by way of the general welfare, of the people. Math is a type of general welfare by the people, for the people. Algebra is a type of math. algebra uses letters for numbers. G, O, D the letters are also number that had been historically recorded as 400, 11, 500
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot

Yeah, Religion is in decline?

It's in such a decline, that every time that I go to a Religious building, it's nearly packed with families, seniors, college aged kids, teenagers, and law enforcement parishioners.

Religious buildings across the United States, have parishioners going to them each week, Catholic churches, Synagogues, Muslim churches, and the Every Denominational churches as well?

Week after week, month after month, and year after year.

And these Religious individuals, are doing what they can to help feed and shelter the homeless and less fortunate.

So the decline that you're alluding to, the physical evidence to it, I've not witnessed for years now. 
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    TKDB said:
    @Happy_Killbot

Yeah, Religion is in decline?

It's in such a decline, that every time that I go to a Religious building, it's nearly packed with families, seniors, college aged kids, teenagers, and law enforcement parishioners.

Religious buildings across the United States, have parishioners going to them each week, Catholic churches, Synagogues, Muslim churches, and the Every Denominational churches as well?

Week after week, month after month, and year after year.

And these Religious individuals, are doing what they can to help feed and shelter the homeless and less fortunate.

So the decline that you're alluding to, the physical evidence to it, I've not witnessed for years now. 
    I have witnessed the closing of at least three Cathedrals and a Catholic school my grandsons went to and my daughter taught at is on it's last legs. Much reduced attendance  from just a few years ago. It's joining several others that have closed. When I was in Europe around 20 years ago they were turning cathedrals into condos. Denial is everywhere, truth can't be changed. If one lives in an evangelical AREA it's hard to see a decline. Hopefully these AREAS will decline.

Funny thing. There are few groups of people more reverent than Hispanics. Locking them out of this country will likely help to destroy their faith in a God that doesn't seem able to protect them from gangs and corrupt politicians, not allow the Biblical protection of sanctuary. Bye bye, religions. o:)
  • TKDBTKDB 694 Pts   -  
    @AlofRI

You speak with such glee from behind your anonymous profile, to blatantly have your Atheist way, with a Global conversation that is a positive before your individualized Atheist oriented rhetoric.

Because I have yet to see any Atheist including you, that can disprove that Religion isn't pro Adoption, pro Child, pro Family, pro Community, and pro Humanity?

@AIofRI

You can express your Atheist rhetoric as gleefully as you want to, because you, nor any other online Atheist, or non Religious individual, can downplay the pro Adoption, pro Child, pro Family, pro Community, or pro Humanity messaging that Jesus, God, or the Bible, elaborates on?

"I have witnessed the closing of at least three Cathedrals and a Catholic school my grandsons went to and my daughter taught at is on it's last legs. Much reduced attendance  from just a few years ago. It's joining several others that have closed. When I was in Europe around 20 years ago they were turning cathedrals into condos. Denial is everywhere, truth can't be changed. If one lives in an evangelical AREA it's hard to see a decline. Hopefully these AREAS will decline."

"Funny thing. There are few groups of people more reverent than Hispanics. Locking them out of this country will likely help to destroy their faith in a God that doesn't seem able to protect them from gangs and corrupt politicians, not allow the Biblical protection of sanctuary. Bye bye, religions. o "

There's no "glee" in my post. I was simply stating that my observance does not agree with yours. You have the right to your opinion or observations, I have the same right. I consider the fall of religious indoctrination a necessity to, at least, reduce the hatred between religions, and thereby reduce wars. There is NO GLEE in this, it's simply my observance and agreement with James Madison who had the opinion that "the church" (including, obviously, the Mosque and Synagogue), "...….. has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."

There is no way you can factually disagree with my non-gleeful observance. I actually feel that religions are necessary for some people, that they do a lot of good and give some people needed support. Hopefully, they will stick with giving help where it is needed, and butt out of politics, and let society decide what  is moral for everyone. Religions have the right to their own ideas within their followers … as long as they are within the rules of the host country. I am NOT against religions as long as they are not against ME. I will "gleefully accept them", as long as they mind their own business and allow society to mind theirs.
    Because atheists, agnostics, and religious "nones" are technically not a minority. Collectively they are the single largest religious group.

https://www.pewforum.org/2019/10/17/in-u-s-decline-of-christianity-continues-at-rapid-pace/

Unlike physical traits, such as race, age, sex, and sexual orientation, your religious beliefs can technically be changed.
    Something is wrong here: there are over 2 billion Christians in the world, but the largest estimates of the number of non-religious people in the world I have seen always put them way below the 2 billion mark.

In fact, let us go by the wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups

Just the five largest groups of religions - Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and Folk Religion - collectively comprise ~6.3 billion. The Earth population is just 7.5 billion, so even assuming that everyone else is atheist/agnostic/areligious we get an estimate of 1.2 billion people. Christianity and Islam are followed by larger numbers of people, with Hinduism being comparable.

It is worth mentioning, however, that such estimates are always uncertain, given that religion is a spectrum. For example, in China, according to their polls, 47% people are convinced atheists and 30% people are non-religious, which collectively comes down to over a billion people - however, if you talk to them, you will see that a lot of them, to an extent, follow the Chinese folk religion, for example. They just do not take this religion seriously enough to believe that it accurately describes the reality.

It has been my experience that in many parts of the world, especially developed ones, a large fraction of the population follows what I like to call "religious traditionalism": people partake in rituals and such as part of living in a community, but do not very deeply believe in those things. If we count those people as atheists/agnostics, then we can easily get to such estimates as over a half of the global population being atheists/agnostics.
    Blastcat
    @AlofRI

Tell me something, what are any of Atheist organisations doing to address the homeless, the poor, and the hungry, in your own community?

Because many Religious organizations are addressing all of the above.

Because I have been to Catholic churches, Baptist, and churches, and non Denominational churches, who are directly addressing the above situations.

James Madison was a sad individual.

What was James Madison's religion?

"Early political career
    He also favored de-establishing the Anglican Church in Virginia; Madison believed that an established religion was detrimental not only for restricting freedom of religion, but also because it encouraged closed-mindedness and unquestioning obedience to the authority of the state."
    @TKDB

You will be glad to know that the largest charity foundation in the world, Gates Foundation, is not associated with any religion and helps people all over the world, both religious and non-religious alike!
    AlofRIBlastcat
    @MayCaesar

I should have been more specific, but this is true in the US and Europe.

People who do not have a particular religion are a larger group than any particular denomination. The point is that it makes no sense to give any religion including non-religious persons any kind of advantage or disadvantage. No religion should be recognized by the government, nor should any non-religion be recognized. Trying to give atheists and agnostics some sort of minority status is not only unnecessary, but wrong.

There is no reason to treat a group based on belief or lack of belief as a prejudiced minority, when it technically isn't true, and beliefs are subject to change over time unlike sexual orientation. race, or gender.
    AlofRIMayCaesar

TKDB said:
    @AlofRI

Tell me something, what are any of Atheist organisations doing to address the homeless, the poor, and the hungry, in your own community?

Because many Religious organizations are addressing all of the above.

Because I have been to Catholic churches, Baptist, and churches, and non Denominational churches, who are directly addressing the above situations.

James Madison was a sad individual.

What was James Madison's religion?

"Early political career
    He also favored de-establishing the Anglican Church in Virginia; Madison believed that an established religion was detrimental not only for restricting freedom of religion, but also because it encouraged closed-mindedness and unquestioning obedience to the authority of the state."
    "James Madison was a sad individual", so says @TKDB about the father of our Constitution. If you have any questions about him I would refer you to books on American History. 
    If you have questions about Atheistic donations to charity I would encourage you to research the subject, I, as an atheist donate where I wish for those homeless and poor in my community and I don't specify that I am an atheistic donor. Atheists are like that. We don't make sure that anyone knows it is coming from any specific church or such, as most religious organizations would. I say atheists do their share. If you wish to prove otherwise, good luck.

Is the obvious distaste for our Constitution by right wing religious organizations caused by the obvious distaste of the founding fathers to make the Christian religion thee religion of the United States?? To bad. That's the way it is. 
    @AlofRI

When it comes to your efforts. AIofRI, James Madison has ZERO on you, and your Atheists teachings, does he? 

Because you're teaching the internet, how you wield your Atheist teaching lesson plans, via how your express your Atheist mindset, for everyone to see?

And the U.S. Constitution needs some of the Amendments rewritten, to mirror how some of the human beings, act in their inhumane ways, via the amounts of sexual assaults?

The gun violence crimes,
    (Because there are more guns, available in the U.S., both legal guns, and illegal guns combined, meaning there are more guns, "400," million, than there are LEGAL U.S. citizens?)

And the 1.5 million abortions that happen each year, because some Americans are lazy when it comes to their reckless intimacy habits, that go about creating unwanted fetuses each year? 

@AIofRI

It's a darn shame, that the father of the U.S. Constitution, couldn't foresee, how some of the humans in the U.S., have been abusing the U.S. Constitution, in inhumane and vulgar ways, for decades now?

But James Madison's brethren, the modern day Atheists, you sure know how to Atheistically elaborate, about Madison, don't you?

@AIofRI

Your elaborations:

"James Madison was a sad individual", so says @TKDB about the father of our Constitution. If you have any questions about him I would refer you to books on American History."

"If you have questions about Atheistic donations to charity I would encourage you to research the subject, I, as an atheist donate where I wish for those homeless and poor in my community and I don't specify that I am an atheistic donor. Atheists are like that. We don't make sure that anyone knows it is coming from any specific church or such, as most religious organizations would. I say atheists do their share. If you wish to prove otherwise, good luck."

"Is the obvious distaste for our Constitution by right wing religious organizations caused by the obvious distaste of the founding fathers to make the Christian religion thee religion of the United States?? To bad. That's the way it is."

@AIofRI

Show me, your evidence to support your Atheist talking points where the Christian Religion, is THE RELIGION of the U.S.?

I know you have to have some kind of a legitimate sound bite or quotation, from a REAL LIFE news media outlet source, to support your own anti Christian Religion statement right?

Like: ABC, CBS, NPR, WHRO, OAN, FOX, MSNBC, CNN, or YouTube?

Or maybe you have a quotation from the Atheist Revolution website?

Or from a plethora of the other, anti Christian Religion websites?

@AIofRI

"To bad. That's the way it is?"

It's sad, if you've no REAL LIFE evidence, to support your own rhetoric, other than your own self supported opinion, or perception?

AlofRI
  • Normal_1Normal_1 54 Pts   -  
    Collectively they are the single largest religious group.
    Happy_Killbot

Whilst you can include agnostics in a religious group it is incorrect to include atheists since atheists are by nature "without religion" and therefore by default are completely neutral so far as religion goes.
    @Normal_1 I hate to bring up semantics here, but technically it is the agnostic atheists who are the true without religion, although agnostics, agnostic atheists, and gnostic atheists would all qualify as being non-religious.

Despite this, even if we did exclude atheists the statement would still hold true in the US where Roman Catholic 20% is the largest group, and agnostics 5% plus religious "nones" at 17% would still outnumber them. The only way that you can look at the data and determine that non religious persons are a minority, is if you look at all Christian faiths combined, which is dubious since there are significant differences in doctrine and belief.

• GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020

Why Are Atheists Treated With Prejudice?

The entire Western culture needs to start looking at Atheism in its correct light and not as a mere bunch of loons, who think rocks and gases can produce living matter.  A long hard look reveals something extremely sinister and I doubt there is one person on this forum who is involved or who even understands it.  But then again the really dumb line being portrayed by some could be just part of this sinister double blind.

Atheism has become a definitive threat to our culture and to humanity.  When a minority group can wield such power and get away with it, it is time to look closely.  I don't just hold a mere benign prejudice against atheism, I witness it patently and obviously working against America, against the West, against the people.  It is involved in scary stuff.  It presents itself as a double blind, as a dichotomy to hide its operations

T H E        D I C H O T O M Y          ~         T H E          D O U B L E        B L I N D      O F        A T H E I S M

It presents to the world as a dumb, deluded, bunch of weirdos who still believe in science that is nearly 100 years old and who can't progress past that, who have anti-religious disorders and cling to their pet Big Bang Theory, Evolution Theory and Common Ancestor bullcrap, while denouncing loudly all possibility of a God.  Meanwhile those at the top, behind closed doors are in possession of the most advanced science in the world, dealing in quantum mechanics, the Mandela Effect, the fourth dimension, etc.  This is all stuff way, way, way, beyond our material world.  It is all in the para normal sciences of opening portals, entering higher dimensions - the supernatural world.  These atheist scientists use their quantum computing science to directly communicate with this higher dimension of the metaphysical world to obtain knowledge from it.  These atheist scientists are fully into this supernatural world, so why do they keep up the double blind, anti-God, dumbness stuff?  Why aren't they sharing this science, these capacities, this knowledge with the rest of the world - why so secretive about it? 

O R G A N I Z E D    A G E N D A    -     W I T H   B I G   D O N O R S   B E H I N D    I T      ~      P O L I T I C A L ,    C H R I S T I A N    &    E D U C A T I O N A L   T A R G E T S     -      E N E M Y    A G E N T

They are not communicating with God.  They are obtaining knowledge to use it against  God.  They are Satanists of Satan's army.  This wealthiest and most advanced science installaton is known as CERN.  It is the Atheist headquarters.  CERN uses but a small part of its underground installation in government-funded research on the LHC, the Hadron Collider and particle busting, just a tiny part of CERN's Agenda, the "respectable" front to fool the world.  The real CERN is the Agenda that it tells no-one about.  The Agenda it pretends does not exist. The Agenda that private donors fund from the one-percent families, like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Astors, J.P. Morgans, Vanderbilts, Schiffs, Kuhn & Loeb, George Soros, the Central Bankers of this world.  It is all about power.  All about control.  Satanic power.  Next time you watch a CERN celebration or event, look for the Satanic symbols, Satanic colors, Satanic music, innuendo of Satanic ritual,  dark arts, pagan Gods, Baphomet, spirits, etc.  It's all there, even in their statue in CERN's front foyer brazenly out in the open. 

A T H E I S M :    A G E N D A   =   A N T I - G O D   ~   I T    I S    P R O - S O C I A L I A S T    M A R X I S M   ~   I T   S  L E E  P S    W I T H    O U R    E N E M I E S    F O R    F U N D I N G   ~   I S   A   G L O B A L I S T   N E T W O R K   
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    @MayCaesar ; -  You wrote ....
    @MyCaesar said:  How are we discriminated against? Are there facilities closed to atheists, but open to everyone else? Are we being beaten on the streets? No; some people just have some strong opinions regarding our views. It is hardly something to form a group over. 
    In addition, atheism is not some inherent property of a person, lkke, say, their nationality; it is a result of a conscious choice. There is no right to not have your choices criticised, but there is a right to criticise them.
    I refuse to play a victim, like so many people, including religious ones, do nowadays. Please realise that being disliked by some people is an inherent cost of not living in the woods. As long as nobody denies us our legal rights, there is nothing here to address. That goes for all minorities.
    I agree with your statement 100%, but yet I don't trust your sincerity for good reason.  You write some of the most balanced conclusions, based on logical empiricism, as in the above, yet at other times this same obvious intelligence, writes the most dippy daft and dumbest of things.  That does not ring true - an inherently and obvious inconsistency.  I refer you to our last conversation wherein you defended the staged "for-the-public's-eyes-only" Atheism, which projects a dogged clinging to clearly old-fashioned and out-dated science - Evolution, Big Bang, etc.  Unlike in that discussion, your post here is clear, concise, lucid and accurate in every way.  So why a problem only at certain  times in exercising that same logic and when?  Answer:  Whenever you're protecting the fake "cover" to hide the real  atheism.

That therefore points to the possibility that you are playing an active role  in this sinister Agenda, unlike others in here, with the exception of @Happy_Killbot.  He even admitted the Agenda without admitting it, by reversing it against Christianity and substituting Atheism's true role with that of Christianity in his merry tale.  I saw through that.  Understood it perfectly.  Here, you are rejecting the premise of the topic for one of two reasons - either engaging the perfect Marxist strategy of "controlled opposition" to provide "plausibility" OR you are genuinely concerned that such a topic just might go in the wrong direction, inadvertently putting the fake Atheism under the microscope, could gain traction and expose the true Atheism's real Agenda, so you use the truth to deflect the lie, by stating these are not issues for Atheism in order to shut down  the debate, hoping other Atheists will agree and follow - take your lead.  I agree Atheism is most certainly not discriminated against. 

I also agree that Atheism is merely maligned, no differently from Christianity and everyone has the right to criticize, but that then begs the question:  Why then  would an Atheist not defend  Atheism and therefore this topic?  For the reasons I just explained.  Below is your sentence which was the give away ...
    No; some people just have some strong opinions regarding our views. It is hardly something to form a group over.  [Emphasis is mine]
    You have elsewhere said you work at CERN.  Given that could be the case, or given that you have - probably the more likely - connections, relatives or whatever, working at CERN, then you would be very well aware that Atheism is a massive global, world-wide network with a huge following, backed by massive funding in the order of billions of dollars and know that it is based at CERN, the underground headquarters for this Satanic movement.  How fitting it is underground.  I am sure that notable fact does not escape you either.  The significance of that certainly does not escape students and scholars of the Christian Biblical texts, either.
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    @Grafix I thought the flat earthers were annoying, if you think CERN is somehow a conspiracy you had better have some strong evidence to back it up or else you are the loon.

@Happy_Killbot - You wrote ...
    @Grafix I thought the flat earthers were annoying, if you think CERN is somehow a conspiracy you had better have some strong evidence to back it up or else you are the loon.

Unless you turn to God, though, you won't fully understand it.  Sorry.  God dulls our intellect if we intend to use information to harm others. I expect you are already aware that Satan is a Fallen Angel, that he took with him an army of Fallen Angels when condemned to the bottomless pit, the abyss  This is the pit CERN is trying to open ahead of time, attempting to rent the veil with the 49th key in order to destroy the earth and make any chance of God's Kingdom on earth ever being possible.  The entire spiritual battle is about that.  The Armageddon, the final battle between God and Satan.  We are in what The Apocalypse, (Revelation) calls the last days.  Note the centre of the Hedron Collider is the six-sided Hexagon.

As every prophecy in the Biblical Texts has now been fulfilled, except for those documented in its very last Book - St. John's Apocalypse, (Revelation) - why should we doubt the prophecies in that very last Book?
    Happy_KillbotDeeAlofRI
    @Grafix LOL!

So explain to me how again this is different from the flat earth video's that still occasionally circulate?

This guy starts off good, then all of a sudden goes off the rails for no reason. Black magic and circles? opening portals? Doorway to the abyss?

This guy is a nutcase.

Do you have any actual hard evidence or just talk from a some conspirator who has no idea what he is talking about?
    DeeAlofRI

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

***** Note the centre of the Hedron Collider is the six-sided Hexagon.

You have serious mental health problems and actually make Scientologists look reasonable, logical individuals which is no mean feat 
    Happy_KillbotBlastcat
    @Grafix Hey thanks for the edit. How much money have you paid to this Anthony Patch character?

He is obviously running a scam.

• GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot - OK.  Prove he's a nutcase.
    A duplicate post - deleted the text.
    LOL!  No rebuttals from either of you?  Just attacking my mental intellect, calling me a delusional loon with mental problems.  Yeah right. All textbook Marxist strategies to discredit my credibility.  I do get it.  An old storyline, tired and useless.  You do realize that among the many things which God has the power to do and which Satan does not, is to provide those who trust in God with God's grace and inspiration, to the extent of putting words in our mouths, thoughts in our heads and helping us to understand things and write with inspiration from God, just as the Gospels were written, by his guiding light.  Satan can't do that for the reason that he has no divine dimension, whereby God does.  Satan can only tempt us to do bad things and hope we don't stuff it up when he uses us to tempt others, etc.  

Satan believes in his hubris that he can actually defeat God, by opening the bottomless pit - the abyss.  The scientists attempting to do this are Satanists who worship Satan, because they see great rewards of great power for themselves if they can.  Opening the pit will release the demons, Satan's imprisoned army, which he wants released on earth to win the spiritual battle between him and God.  That's his goal.  If he can do that, through the quantum mechanics of the D-wave computers, he would succeed and that is EXACTLY what the goal of CERN is.

How about some REAL rebuttals, loons?
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****  OK.  Prove he's a nutcase.

Ha, Ha proves how far gone you are as you state ....” Note the centre of the Hedron Collider is the six-sided Hexagon”.......And you want proof?
    Blastcat
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

****  How about some REAL rebuttals, loons?

You don’t seem to realise talking about “end of times “ and celestial battles between supernatural entities sort of points the finger at how unbalanced you are ....do you get that?
    Blastcat
    @DustinPfeifer

Take a guess, on another minority group?

Those fetuses that have been aborted worldwide each year, (55 Million.)

Look at the millions of prejudicial individuals who are against them, the pro Abortion group for starters?
    Grafix
    He is right, guys. We are working on opening portals to other dimensions in order to summon demons on Earth. The whole science thing is actually a fluke; ever thought about why our scientific papers are full of strange symbols put into what we call "equations"? It is actually a code we use to communicate with the Satan!

Our goal is to end the Western civilisation; we are doing the bidding of the East. We will bring the samurai era back! Our demons will be armed with katanas; we will be unstoppable.

A lot of Japanese Shintoist temples are painted red. Ever thought about why? Well, the demon summoning circles in the Doom video games are red; it is all connected. Take a look at this temple:

Notice anything? The white columns have the shape of the symbol pi we use in mathematics. That symbol equals to the ratio of a circumference of a circle to its diameter. Circle... Summoning circle.

Furthermore, why is pi a transcendental number, containing an infinity of digits in its decimal form? You also encounter infinity of dimensions in mathematics sometimes, for example, in Hilbert space. Dimensions... Where do you think demons come from? And about Hilbert; his name starts with "H", same as the word "Hell". See?

Our deception was successful. SERN will reign supreme! As long as Okabe Rintaro, our highest guarded prisoner, does not escape the secret underground facility.
    Blastcat
    @Dee - You wrote ...
    Grafix said:  ***** Note the centre of the Hedron Collider is the six-sided Hexagon.
    You have serious mental health problems and actually make Scientologists look reasonable, logical individuals which is no mean feat 
    Watch the damned video and learn to understand the significance of the six sides, instead of always looking to ridicule and might learn something.  No, the image is not a hexagon and is not that which I am referencing, at all.  It is an octagon with eight sides, if that is what you thought you could pettifog about.  Go away, Dee.  You really add nothing to any debate.
    @Dee - You wrote ...
    Grafix said:  ***** Note the centre of the Hadron Collider is the six-sided Hexagon.
    Watch the damned video and learn to understand the significance of the six sides, instead of always looking to ridicule.  You might for a change learn something, Dee.  No, the image above is not a hexagon, it is an octagon and is not that to which I refer.. The Hadron Collider also travels in a perfect circle, underground around the hexagon.  These things are significant in both physics and symbology.  Go and do some research and inform yourself.
    @MayCaesar - A half truth you have posted, but it's better to have some kind of an admission, even if still concealing the real truths than none at all.  I notice you also write CERN in the correct format of SERN.
    Happy_Killbot
  • DeeDee 5395 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @Grafix

***** Watch the damned video and learn to understand the significance of the six sides,

You mean watch the video and accept the views of a certifiably insane individual making claims that demonstrate how mentally ill he and you are 

*****Instead of always looking to ridicule and might learn something.

Ridicule is warrranted regards most your posts , you do have a habit of accepting the views of mentally unwell individuals like Ron Wyatt and this your latest “crush” 

****No, the image is not a hexagon and is not that which I am referencing, at all.  It is an octagon with eight sides, if that is what you thought you could pettifog about. 

Yes , Yes , hey maybe diagrams of squares and triangles are used by people to push Satanic practices also? 

****Go away, Dee.  You really add nothing to any debate.

You don’t nor ever have debated you just post up your latest version of “The satanic commie take over plot” which seems to be an obsession amongst religious nuts in the U S 
    Blastcat
    This video below gives us a bit of a tiny window of information into how quantum computing and a knowledge of quantum mechanics began.  It does mention, very sketchily, D-wave computing, which is the use of qubits to arrange the binary code as opposed to how classic computers arrange it.  Classic computers cannot do quantum computing.   The video even touches on how electrons can move through matter, entering from one side travelling through the matter and coming out the other side. Science calls this  'T U N N E L I N G'  and it is this which is related to the secret to how these quantum computers communicate with and penetrate into the fourth dimension to obtain information from the  para normal dimension that quantum physics knows how to reach into. 

All of the top magicians are Satanists and use this knowledge as well, as I showed you in an earlier video under another topic.  Search on YouTube for Shin Lim or Dynamo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIV1m4kEItE
    @Grafix

The opening to your post is just usual babble that makes no sense .

Regards Shin Lim he admits he uses Black Art something I told you several times now , Black Art is a term for a principle used in Magical entertainment why not research it?  No you cannot do that as people like you would sonner bask in ignorance so as to continue living a lie. 

Dynamo and Shin Lim demonstrate in lectures every effect they do and sell the secrets to most , you really are possibly the most gullible clot I’ve ever come across 
    Blastcat
    @Dee - You wrote ....
    Grafix said:  ***** Watch the damned video and learn to understand the significance of the six sides,

Dee said:  You mean watch the video and accept the views of a certifiably insane individual making claims that demonstrate how mentally ill he and you are 
    Instead of trying to double-guess what I might  mean, Dee, wouldn't it be more intelligent to find out for yourself and just watch the damned video?  What are you afraid of? I do understand.  It is a fear of knowledge which prevents you from doing so.  Huh?  Why would anyone fear knowledge?  Isn't knowledge power and isn't knowledge what everyone craves for?  Yes and No.

Those who fear knowledge, fear it will either expose them or that it will reveal truths they know they've spent a lifetime denying for various reasons -  bigotry or political bias or social adherences, or for the need to be seen to be right, (pride and ego), when they know they're wrong, etc., etc.  They just aren't big enough to say, OK I was wrong, going to their graves backing the wrong horse.  These are the people who are the most ignorant in society, who have no courage, are cowards, with their priorities arse up and who are the most easily brainwashed, who are targeted for brainwashing.  Satan uses the least intelligent people as his vehicles of evil for this reason.  The least intelligent vote for Socialism, the vehicle of Communism.  Both dictate atheism as the State religion.  It is all connected.

Similarly, Satanists must bag and ridicule Ron Wyatt, too - for obvious reasons.  He revealed through archaeology, one of the sciences, the five major Biblical events and proved them without a doubt, or at least through his discovery of their ruins, relics and remains, they proved themselves without a doubt.  What you and your ilk loathe, Dee, is that these discoveries have all been properly recorded, with teams of scientists, archaeologists, geologists, physicists, every discipline of science examining the evidence, the ruins, the artefacts and relics.  The government has even created a National Park around the site of Noah's Ark to protect it from destruction, while building a visitor's centre for the people to view it from.  The government's own scientists and professionals examined everything.  No, Dee he was never certified as mental or insane or anything. You just lie. You then wrote .....
    Yes , Yes , hey maybe diagrams of squares and triangles are used by people to push Satanic practices also? "
    Anyone with any knowledge knows that symbolism lies at the heart of Satanism and the Pentagram is Satan's symbol.  Maths, algorithms and equations to solve the mysteries of the universe rely on geometric equations and are relied on for proving everything.  Of course, Satan uses them, just as God does also.  This is where the true knowledge is.  Next you write.  It is imperative in knowing God, to also understand Satan.

"You just post up your latest version of “The satanic commie take over plot” which seems to be an obsession amongst religious nuts in the U.S."

Almost correct.  You could say we are obsessed with the Satanists' obsession with Satan, we seeking to resolve why they are, what it means for the rest of us and so we are engaged in exposing them.  So shoot me.  They are obsessed with seeking to be possessed, the truth be had, because they seek supernatural powers, but they can only obtain these through Satan.  God denies them.  All Satanists are Atheists, but even that is an oxymoron.

• DeeDee 5395 Pts   -  
    @Grafix

**** Why would anyone fear knowledge?

No they shouldn’t yet you fear it and reject it , you keep posting the same arguments snout magicians using “Black Art “ despite it being pointed out to you what “Black Art “ actually is in magicians terminology why’s that?

****  Isn't knowledge power and isn't knowledge what everyone craves for?  Yes and No.

You think knowledge is found on You Tube conspiracy channels why’s that?

**** These are the people who are the most ignorant in society, who have no courage, are cowards, with their priorities arse up and who are the most easily brainwashed, who are targeted for brainwashing.  Satan uses the least intelligent people as his vehicles of evil for this reason.  The least intelligent vote for Socialism, the vehicle of Communism.  Both dictate atheism as the State religion.  It is all connected.

This demonstrates your total disconnect with reality and your obsession with Communism which incidentally I detest but don’t let that stop you labeling everyone who’s not a Republican Christian as such , you perceive enemies everywhere 

**** Similarly, Satanists must bag and ridicule Ron Wyatt, too - for obvious reasons. 

Funny that when the majority of American Christians have deemed Wyatt a nut and a conman 

***He revealed through archaeology, one of the sciences, the five major Biblical events and proved them without a doubt, or at least through his discovery of their ruins, relics and remains, they proved themselves without a doubt.  

Yet not one credible Historian agrees with his nonsense 

****What you and your ilk loathe, Dee, is that these discoveries have all been properly recorded, with teams of scientists, archaeologists, geologists, physicists, every discipline of science examining the evidence, the ruins, the artefacts and relics.

Actually if such was found I would have no problem with it , what I loathe is compulsive Chris liars who will do anything to push their narrative 

****The government has even created a National Park around the site of Noah's Ark to protect it from destruction, while building a visitor's centre for the people to view it from.  The government's own scientists and professionals examined everything.  No, Dee he was never certified as mental or insane or anything. You just lie. 

Again not one word from international media or credible Historians or academics backing up your nonsense 

**** Anyone with any knowledge knows that symbolism lies at the heart of Satanism and the Pentagram is Satan's symbol.  Maths, algorithms and equations to solve the mysteries of the universe rely on geometric equations and are relied on for proving everything.
      Of course, Satan uses them, just as God does also.  This is where the true knowledge is.  Next you write.  It is imperative in knowing God, to also understand Satan.

What a pile of nonsense 

***** Almost correct.  You could say we are obsessed with the Satanists' obsession with Satan, we seeking to resolve why they are, what it means for the rest of us and so we are engaged in exposing them.  So shoot me.  They are obsessed with seeking to be possessed, the truth be had, because they seek supernatural powers, but they can only obtain these through Satan.  God denies them.  All Satanists are Atheists, but even that is an oxymoron.

You really need help people like you should not be allowed have families to infect with your delusions it’s child abuse plain and simple 
    Blastcat
    @Dee - You are the quintessential reverse psy op brainwashed Marxist puppet, Dee.  Who introduced, many weeks ago now, to this platform elsewhere under another topic a discussion on magicians?  I did, Dee and not you. No-one had even mentioned it. Who then in the same post, put up a video for all to see the unusually exceptional powers of Shin Lim and Dynamo, which powers are clearly beyond any sleight of hand and which I pointed out at the same time?  I did. Not you, Dee.   Who, in the same post showed a second video of Shin Lim?  I did, Dee, not you and who, pointed everyone to Shin Lim's own words, where he says that his followers must understand that he does not use magic at all nor sleight of hand, but uses the dark arts, instead?  I did, Dee.  Not you.  You denied  their tricks used the dark arts, claiming they were only sleight of hand.

Who protested the loudest, when I showed you Shin Lim's video?   Who claimed i was a loon and then doubled down on the " just sleight of hand" argument?  Y O U    D I D,  Dee.  Got that?  If you deny it, I will just copy and paste the conversation and post it right here for all to see.  So No.  You did not tell me that.  I told you that, which you then promptly refuted.  So go back to your ledge, Dee and start searching for some truth in your life. Satan lies so effortlessly.  After all, he is the Prince of Deception, the Prince of Darkness and his agents learn to mimic him.  Here it is again, even showing how a graphic artist doctored a video to make Dynamo out to be a fraud.

N  E  X  T      Y  O  U      F  O  L  L  O  W      U  P      W  I  T  H      T  H  I  S  .  .  .

So now you deny the factual definition of Black Arts. I thought you said previously they do not use Black Arts?  That it was all sleight of hand?  Huh?  Now you admit they DO  use the Black Arts?  Oh, but the meaning of the term of black arts has suddenly changed?  It does not involve anything supernatural.  Really?  I think millions of expert linguists and magicians just might tell you how wrong you are, Dee.   It is the use of demonic supernatural powers and nothing more or less.  That is what it means, as do similar terms such as "Dark Arts" and "Black Magic", etc.  Go away with your lies.  Then you claim that both magicians have demonstrated how they use these powers in lectures revealing every effect they do and even sell their secrets.  Oh right, so that every other magician can do what they can do so as to put themselves out of business.  Right, got it.  LOL!  

i think you need to put up a video right here and now and prove that claim - that they reveal their own secrets in the black arts, black magic and dark arts with evidence of them selling these same dark art secrets.  Maybe they sell to junior magicians, who are already Satanists themselves, the things commonly known among more senior dark arts magicians, but they would never EXPLAIN, publicly, their Satanic supernatural SECRETS.
    @Grafix

***** You are the quintessential reverse psy op brainwashed Marxist puppet, Dee.  

I detest Marx and Marxism 

****Who introduced, many weeks ago now, to this platform elsewhere under another topic a discussion on magicians?  I did, Dee and not you. No-one had even mentioned it.

You stated Shim Lim used Satanic powers I corrected you 

****Who then in the same post, put up a video for all to see the unusually exceptional powers of Shin Lim and Dynamo, which powers are clearly beyond any sleight of hand and which I pointed out at the same time?  

Shim Lin uses the principles of Black Art and pure sleight of hand everyone of his tricks and methods can be purchased from various online sources , do you ever even use google search or is it you just prefer making yourself look foolish?

****I did. Not you, Dee.   Who, in the same post showed a second video of Shin Lim?  I did, Dee, not you and who, pointed everyone to Shin Lim's own words, where he says that his followers must understand that he does not use magic at all nor sleight of hand, but uses the dark arts, instead?  

Yes we know you kept saying he used Satanic powers and I kept proving you wrong , he never said he used the “dark arts” he said he used “Black Art “ which is still a principle used by magicians 

***** You denied  their tricks used the dark arts, claiming they were only sleight of hand.

I denied they used “the dark arts “ correct , I said they used Black Art which is still a principle used by Magicians including Copperfield and Dynamo are really this dense?

****Who protested the loudest, when I showed you Shin Lim's video?   Who claimed i was a loon and then doubled down on the " just sleight of hand" argument?  

Where did I “double down “ on sleight of hand?

****Y O U    D I D,  Dee.  Got that?

No I didn’t 

***If you deny it, I will just copy and paste the conversation and post it right here for all to see. 

Go right ahead 

****So No.  You did not tell me that.  I told you that, which you then promptly refuted.  So go back to your ledge, Dee and start searching for some truth in your life. Satan lies so effortlessly.  After all, he is the Prince of Deception, the Prince of Darkness and his agents learn to mimic him.  Here it is again, even showing how a graphic artist doctored a video to make Dynamo out to be a fraud.

You need help you think card tricks and coin tricks are the work of Satan 

****So now you deny the factual definition of Black Arts. 

You mean the “Black Arts “ as used by magicians no I know that’s a principle used by magicians you do not even know what it means 

***I thought you said previously they do not use Black Arts? 

I said they use the Black Art principle you do not even know what it is 

****That it was all sleight of hand?  Huh?  Now you admit they DO  use the Black Arts? 

It’s a combo of Black Art and sleight of hand 

*** Oh, but the meaning of the term of black arts has suddenly changed?  

No not for magicians it hasn’t 

***It does not involve anything supernatural.  Really? 

No , really 

*** I think millions of expert linguists and magicians just might tell you how wrong you are, Dee.   It is the use of demonic supernatural powers and nothing more or less.  

Ha Ha 

****That is what it means, as do similar terms such as "Dark Arts" and "Black Magic", etc.  Go away with your lies.  

The only one lying here is you 

****Then you claim that both magicians have demonstrated how they use these powers in lectures revealing every effect they do and even sell their secrets.  Oh right, so that every other magician can do what they can do so as to put themselves out of business.  Right, got it.  LOL!  

LOL here is a link to Shin Lims lecture why not pay to watch it and explain to us all his use of “Satanic” powers?

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/live-lectures/shin-lim-live-lecture/

Yeah funny that isn’t it musicians , comedians do the same as in give lectures and no one puts them out of business Trump even wrote Art of the Deal I guess he wasn’t terrified of being put out of business?

*****i think you need to put up a video right here and now and prove that claim - that they reveal their own secrets in the black arts, black magic and dark arts with evidence of them selling these same dark art secrets.  Maybe they sell to junior magicians, who are already Satanists themselves, the things commonly known among more senior dark arts magicians, but they would never EXPLAIN, publicly, their Satanic supernatural SECRETS.

You really are nuts buddy , your first lie exposed here is a link to Shin Lims lecture something you said he wouldn’t do https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/live-lectures/shin-lim-live-lecture/

Here is a link to the Black Art principle something you said doesn’t exist rational people were aware of this in the 1700’s I know American Republican  Christians have a worldwide reputation for stupidity but you really push it don’t you?

https://knockoutmagic.com/what-is-black-art-in-magic/

Blastcat
    @Grafix

You know what?

I did a little more research on Anthony Patch, and I have changed my mind about him being a loon- he is not a loon he is an entrepreneurial genius (but not a scientific one)

https://www.anthonypatch.com/

Lets look at his main page shown above. The first thing that I notice about this page, (and you should too since you make web pages) is that there are no external ads. Everything advertised on the site is one of his own products, including his magazine, podcast, and even his own coffee brand.

Along the links at the top, we read:

Home - About - Patreon Member Login - Shop - Radio - Affiliate Sign up - Contact - Donate.

Half of those things are wealth extraction and half are content, however even just a casual look at any of his content will reveal that it is in essence, a commercial.

If this is not adequate proof that what he does isn't to spread some truth but rather to get money through dishonest means, then nothing will change your mind. This is known as the sunk cost fallacy, where people hang on to something because they have put a lot of work into it and don't want to lose it.

If you still don't believe that, possibly because you do have bought his products or coffee, then I need only ask one question:

CERN cost billions of Euros to build, because all the equipment and construction costs were so high it required government money to happen. Anthony Patch uses his name openly and has even made public appearances before. If the Scientists and devil worshipers or whoever are behind this can get billions in funding, then what would prevent them from silencing Anthony Patch if what he was saying had any credibility? Or put more simply, if you are wealthy enough that you can build a super collider, then what stops you from hiring a 2-bit hit man? Why isn't this guy hiding in the shadows, as a whistle blower?
    ZeusAres42

• Plaffelvohfen