frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

The Left pushed through this LGBT activism under the guise of non discrimination & equal rights.

Debate Information

As with most things, the Left takes legitimate concerns towards discrimnation, equal right's, etc., and then using them to further their extreme agendas. This is Liberalism 101.
In order to push through their Big Brother power trip, forcing the world to embrace unnatural sexual orientations, they must first pretend that their motives are purely based on non discriminatory policies.

As with extreme case abortion rhetoric, they will use non discriminatory rhetoric to hide their true motives of indoctrinating our children. They want access to our children when they are very impressionable. They want to go into our schools, into our living rooms through entertainment and familly programming commercials, etc., all to condition our children to embace unnatural sexuality.

I'm all for non discrimination laws, equal rights to visit loved ones in hospitals, etc. etc., but as with all things, the Left will distort the original intent to further their LGBT activism.

Remember when the Left pushed through Roe V Wade, using non stop rhetoric of back alley life of mother abortions? How many times did we listen to hypothetical tear jerkers of some 12 year old girl raped by some monster, getting pregnant, and then having life threatening complications if not allowed an abortion.

This is how the Left operates, and they have the bully pulpit of Liberal media on their side. They use peer pressure to lable anyone who disagrees as being homophobic, or haters of women. Progressivism 101!

In the next elections, vote for the sane people in Government, and end all this identity politics!
ZeusAres42PlaffelvohfenAlofRIBlastcat

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  
    Why don't you take some time and come back to us when you have something new to say? You have been saying the same things since day one; by about the end of the second day of your being on this website you had exhausted your arguments on all the subjects you have been involved in, and have not said anything new since then.

Posting the same few claims which have been thoroughly dismantled by multiple people on this site many times over and over will not suddenly make them logical.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableAlofRIBlastcat
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 3985 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

It's what happens when you live in an echo chamber... He's not actually addressing anyone on here, he's just speaking to himself mostly and some others who also have a habit of dwelling in echo chambers... 

From day 1, it was obvious there was no cognitive efforts put into his discourse...
    We_are_accountableAlofRIZeusAres42
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 1147 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

From day one, you are the anti Christian anti Conservative bigots who attack anyone that dares to speak out on the extremism of the Left. You are a total waste of time to debate and until you start admitting what is so obvious to this extremism in the Democrat Party and the Left, we have nothing to talk about. I can not debate fake news!

I tell you that the Left is forcing our public schools to allow boys in our daughter's sports, and you say NOTHING! YOU IGNORE IT!

I tell you the Left is forcing every public school, one State at a time, to change their history books, embracing Transgender and gay figures, and you say NOTHING!

I've got better things to do then banter words with people when their heads are buried in the sand.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 1147 Pts   -  
    @MayCaesar

LOL, you have dismanteled NOTHING!

You say nothing about these points I keep making. All you ever do is spew lunacy whereby you don't care about anything! You live in some kind of anything goes amoral vacuum, whereby your only argument is saying "what's worng with that?"

Rational people understand WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, and we don't want Big Brother Government forcing our children to be indoctrinated by "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 6020 Pts   -  

@MayCaesar

LOL, you have dismanteled NOTHING!

You say nothing about these points I keep making. All you ever do is spew lunacy whereby you don't care about anything! You live in some kind of anything goes amoral vacuum, whereby your only argument is saying "what's worng with that?"

Rational people understand WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, and we don't want Big Brother Government forcing our children to be indoctrinated by "WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!
    This is supposed to be an example of how rational people write? Please.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Blastcat
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1484 Pts   -  
    I remember the non-stop back alley abortions …. and it wasn't just "rhetoric". It was the non-stop deaths of wives and daughters and sisters …. ACTUAL lives that had ACTUAL meaning to MANY relatives and friends. Many had responsibilities to other children, to their careers, their jobs, their families. They weren't embryos that no one really knew! They_were_accountable to other people! They are now dead, and, I'm sure, still missed by many even though it may have been 40 years ago. It's hard to forget a real live daughter or real live wife or real live sister. I don't find myself missing the son we aborted. I never knew him. I'm sorry about it, but, I'm not sorry my daughters had a mother for two more years! You should find another thing to think about, something you CAN be "accountable_for". YOUR "life" seems to be on one track to nowhere! :weary: