frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

What is the best meme?

Debate Information

Rules: Post a meme and explain why it is the best. 
Debate away!
lj123
“The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.” – Marcus Aurelius

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 408 Pts   -  
    Image result for yeet
    Its practical and hilarious. Whats not to love?
    AmericanFurryBoylj123xlJ_dolphin_473RS_master
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    the best meme is the Donald trump Peppa pig meme. it makes fun of a . whats not to love 
    JGXdebatePROAlofRIxlJ_dolphin_473Mrlj123
    Whatever it is, if you don't agree with me then your wrong.
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    the meme also to some extent is educational and can teach us about fake news and fraud and lies and how to avoid them by not voting for the wrong person

JGXdebatePROxlJ_dolphin_473Mrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    there is also the added fact that it teaches us a lot about Donald trump and how to avoid his lies and how to stay under his radar so you don't get assulted, sued, called rigged by him or attacked by his team of a hundred lawyers. Also, the meme also to some extent is educational and can teach us about fake news and fraud and lies and how to avoid them by not voting for the wrong person. Oh and check out the link above please, it is very funny.

JGXdebatePROxlJ_dolphin_473Mrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    Oh and please put persuaded on all the debates above, it helps me with points

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenTGMasterXxlJ_dolphin_473Mrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    Oh and one more thing, the video above is one of the many good memes out there, don't let this make the build a wall meme because you think it will look cool. You should be allowed to have your own opinion if you want to.   
    JGXdebatePROMrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    In conclusion after thinking long and hard about this topic I have decided that even though the Donald trump, build a wall meme is my personal favourite and is of course the best in my opinion, it is one of the many good memes out there, don't let this make the build a wall meme because you think it will look cool. You should be allowed to have your own opinion if you want to. But I still do think it is the best by a long way
    JGXdebatePROMrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    Oh and one last thing, apologies for calling Donald Trump a if you don't think he is one that is your choice.
    JGXdebatePROMrlj123
  • RS_masterRS_master 400 Pts   -  
    Click on this link http://we-love-maths.blogspot.com/2014/05/math-meme-mathematicians-really-dont.html
    That is my favorite meme because it is related to my favourite subject or one of the most important subject yet it is humorous.It teaches you a fact also.
    lj123JGXdebatePROxlJ_dolphin_473
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    I find that meme interesting but I am pretty sure that memes have to have some kind of video to them and are not just a picture with a caption which has a different name real name for it, is called a canid.
    JGXdebatePROMrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    lj123 said:
    there is also the added fact that it teaches us a lot about Donald trump and how to avoid his lies and how to stay under his radar so you don't get assulted, sued, called rigged by him or attacked by his team of a hundred lawyers. Also, the meme also to some extent is educational and can teach us about fake news and fraud and lies and how to avoid them by not voting for the wrong person. Oh and check out the link above please, it is very funny.

How am I not winning, I have three double greens lj123 said:
    I find that meme interesting but I am pretty sure that memes have to have some kind of video to them and are not just a picture with a caption which has a different name real name for it, is called a canid.
    lj123 said:
    In conclusion after thinking long and hard about this topic I have decided that even though the Donald trump, build a wall meme is my personal favourite and is of course the best in my opinion, it is one of the many good memes out there, don't let this make the build a wall meme because you think it will look cool. You should be allowed to have your own opinion if you want to. But I still do think it is the best by a long way

Mrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    make that four
    lj123 said:
    lj123 said:

How am I not winning, I have three double greens lj123 said:
    lj123 said:

JGXdebatePROMrlj123
    Image result for star wars memes
    also a great meme choice.
    lj123
    @lj123 look up meme it cn be a picture plus @JGXdebatePRO also has a picture.
    Image result for trump obama memes
    Nothing but the best quality meme.
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  
    JGXdebatePROMrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  

Only the best of the best can win and that is me.
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  

only Boris can beat do you know the way
    Mrlj123
    Image result for get out me swomp
    Shrek's superior force skills will wipe the floor with your inferior memes!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  

Even pewdepie can't beat this
    Mrlj123
  • lj123lj123 157 Pts   -  

Only a little off topic.

Mrlj123
    Image result for kasigga sheen
    the holy grail of MEMES get YEETED
  • TGMasterXTGMasterX 163 Pts   -  
    BEST MEMES:
    Baby Yoda
    Ok Boomer
    Yeet
    AREA 51
    Creeper? Aw Man!
    Doge
    Blinking White Guy
    Thanos
    Coronavirus
    And many others

Best Meme Shows:
    LWIAY - Pewdiepie
    Daily Juicy Memes - Memenade
    xlJ_dolphin_473
    Image result for baby yoda memes
    The holy grail of yeety memes
    lj123
     http://we-love-maths.blogspot.com/2014/05/math-meme-mathematicians-really-dont.html 
    @TGMasterX A meme is supposed to have a picture. Not words. The link has a meme. My favourite meme.
    lj123
  • TGMasterXTGMasterX 163 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    @RS_master
    I was listing many memes. Memes are funny viral internet obsessions. A meme can be a 'thing' that can be named or a funny picture. 
    Good meme video:

@TGMasterX My meme also had a fun fact and was related to a useful subject. My meme was hilarious  http://we-love-maths.blogspot.com/2014/05/math-meme-mathematicians-really-dont.html  Yours did  not have an academic aspect.
    xlJ_dolphin_473JGXdebatePRO
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020

Lampooning Hillary Clinton's lust for power, moneyed appointments and public recognition, demonstrated in her past record.  The irony - That she, deemed guilty of many crimes, should even be considered for the job of Chief Justice.   President Trump would rather bury her with her crimes, than place her in a position of trust to deliver justice.  LOL!
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.

I F     P R E S I D E N T    T R U M P    H A D    B E T    A    T R I L L I O N    O N    T H A T

H E    W O U L D    N O W    B E     A    T R I L L I O N A I R E .    N O T    S T I L L    A    B I L L I O N A I R E

[His intent was to draw public attention to the shocking state of Democrat shite-holes in the U.S. and he did so in a big way, lefties scrambling to defend their streets drowning in the tent cities of the homeless]

P R E S I D E N T     T R U M P    P L A Y S    T H E    L E F T I S T    M E D I A     A G A I N S T     T H E I R     O W N     P O L I T I C    A N D    T H E Y    B I T E     E V E R Y     T I M E 
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.

Being  a giraffe, I had to include this next one ...

Obviously lampooning AOC's low-grade intellect.
    xlJ_dolphin_473
  • GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -  

Obviously, Lampooning Hillary Clinton's Emailgate
    xlJ_dolphin_473

Lampooning how Obama paid over one million dollars to Universities, education institutions and other public Agencies which held his records, including the hospital he claimed to be born in so that his reocrds were sealed and could never be made public.  The one woman who admitted she was involved in creating the fake Birth Certificate published on the Whitehouse.gov.org website, died in a plane crash shortly thereafter.
    xlJ_dolphin_473