frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Shared & Backend Server Hosting Companies are Ready to Deal After CoronaVirus Issues?

Debate Information

Greetings!

I run one website and a few online applications but after the coronavirus pandemic, I found them very slow. I thought it is because of an increase in internet traffic. However, I contacted with hosting service provider and they told me that it is because of Server locations. Like if I am opening my site out of the USA and using US servers then it is might be possible I can face issues. Yes, I am using US servers and would like to stick with them. Secondly, my apps are usually related to games and entertainment. And for upcoming ones, I want to use this Java Hosting service but I am confused either it would be enough reliable or not. Secondly, VPS and Shared is also an issue for me. For my websites, I am using shared hosting like this but for web applications, I want to go with VPS ones. Do you think this Linux VPS hosting would be a better option in this regard? Yes, I am thinking to go with Veeble. What are your suggestions?

On the other hand, I am also afraid of an internet crash and a situation in which hosting companies wouldn't able to provide good uptime and fast browsing. What are your opinions on this? Similarly, due to the high demand for web applications do you think backend server hosting services like Google Firebase and competitors would able to deal with the situation? No doubt, Firebase is highly secure but what about its competitors? How much your data is secure there?

Moreover, I am using the hosting of Bluehost and InMotion. Do you think these big giants with survive in this pandemic? This article https://www.cnet.com/news/best-web-hosting-providers-in-2020/ also suggests to go with DreamHost. Have any of you used this service before? Your views about best hosting in context of coronavirus. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments