Web Hosting Companies are Ready to Deal After CoronaVirus Issues? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Web Hosting Companies are Ready to Deal After CoronaVirus Issues?
in Technology

Greetings!

I run one website and a few online applications but after coronavirus pandemic, I found them very slow. I thought it is because of an increase in internet traffic. However, I contacted with hosting service provider and they told me that it is because of Server locations. Like if I am opening my site out of the USA and using US servers then it is might be possible I can face issues. Yes, I am using US servers and would like to stick with them. Secondly, my apps are usually related to games and entertainment. And for upcoming ones, I want to use this Java Hosting service but I am confused either it would be enough reliable or not. Secondly, VPS and Shared is also an issue for me. For my websites, I am using shared hosting but for web applications, I want to go with VPS ones. What are your suggestions?

On the other hand, I am also afraid of internet crash and a situation in which hosting companies wouldn't able to provide good uptime and fast browsing. What are your opinions on this? 
Moreover, I am using the hosting of Bluehost and InMotion. Do you think these big giants with survive in this pandemic? This article https://www.cnet.com/news/best-web-hosting-providers-in-2020/ also suggests to go with DreamHost. Have any of you used this service before? Your views about best hosting in context of coronavirus. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments