frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Is The Leftosphere Politic Of Gender Equality More Insane Than The Gender Insanity of LGBTQQIAAPP ??

124»

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -   edited March 2020
    ..@Happy_Killbot ; -  LOL!  LOL!  Not prepared to answer the question, eh?  If you do it exposes the fallacy in your argument, eh?  Liars will always have to run in the end.  This is why people drop off a cliff and descend into the abyss of ad hominem, suddenly refusing to continue to debate, because their arguments fell off the cliff with  them.  Instead, they post dumb stuff like this ....

Maybe if I explain it another way, a little more graphically, seeing you don't like my tactful descriptor of "proclivity".  What is a pencil designed to do?  It's a utensil for us to write with   Although we CAN shove it up our rectum, we must acknowledge that's not the purpose it was designed for.  Right?  What is a phallus designed to do?  To impregnate a women via her vagina.   Although we CAN shove it up our partner's rectum, we must acknowledge that's not the purpose it was designed for.  Right?  It's a depravity.   It's also not the purpose of marraige, because marriage is not a depravity, therefore it cannot be used as a definition of marriage, either.  Get it?
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    Apologies for all of the repeated posts below.  I don't know what happened here.  The platform went gang busters into "no response mode" - or so I thought.  I tried many times to post the same post, but nothing happened - so I thought.  This is the result.  Apologies.
    The further back we look, the greater forward insight we can have. History speaks.
    Edited out.  Duplicate post.
    Edited out. Duplicate Post
    Edited Out. Duplicate Post.
    Edited out. Duplicate Post.
    Edited out. Duplicate post.
    Edited out. Duplicate post.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5557 Pts   -  
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
    @Grafix

Technically that isn't ad hominem because I am not stating flaws in you as a person.

Ad hominem would be:

"you can't talk about homosexual marriage laws, you are a heterosexual"
    ZeusAres42
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• GrafixGrafix 248 Pts   -  
    Dry up and go and chew your big toe, if comfort is what you need.
    Happy_Killbot
    @Grafix

And so what if that is what I want to do? Who are you to judge?

About 10% of people have a foot fetish. That means that if you know 100 people, 10 of them will have a thing for feet.

There is a good chance you have a thing for feet.

But wait!

That isn't what feet are "designed" for!

I guess all those people are wrong and we should make laws banning foot and shoe fetishes it because it is a "proclivity".

This is fair to everyone though because it applies to everyone equally...

Even though the people who aren't into feet stuff aren't interested in it anyways...

Why don't you answer that? Why shouldn't feet stuff be banned too?
    ZeusAres42

LOL!    intended irony flew straight over your poor deluded head, despite the fact you even saw the "fettish".  Maybe you should get a fettish for pencil sharpeners to sharpen your wit.
    Happy_Killbot
    @Grafix

You see the irony in my reply right?

I responded to your irony with my own, it didn't "fly straight over my deluded head" I was too fast, I caught it.
    ZeusAres42

NO.  No irony.  Just a lame whine.
    @Grafix

There is that cognitive dissonance again...

Image result for cognitive dissonance
    ZeusAres42

The page is all yours now, .  Post away.  Have fun in your playground of dystopia.  I'm outa here.  See you around.
    @Grafix

I want you to know that I gave up actually trying about half-way through the 2nd page and since then I have just been having my fun chewing you up.

You probably should have given up as soon as your proposition was found to be fatally flawed on page one.
    ZeusAres42