Which rock icons will die due to covid 19? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Which rock icons will die due to covid 19?

Debate Information

I predict Stevie Nicks and Ray Davies. I also predict a member of metallica will die, and although Thomas Dolby was a one hit wonder, his Dolby system has been a force in modern music for more than 25 years. But unfortunately, I predict he will also not make it. I find it sad that all these rock icons won't make it.  
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• Nothing happened to Stevie Nicks and Ray Davies. Both are fine. 
    piloteer
  • piloteerpiloteer 913 Pts
    Nothing happened to Stevie Nicks and Ray Davies. Both are fine. 

It would be horrifically sad if anything happened to either of them. I love the Kinks endlessly, and even some of Rays solo work. The same is true with Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks for me, all be it on a slightly lesser scale. Did you know Ray Davies was once married to Chrissy Hynde from the pretenders and they had a child together? The pretenders do a wonderful version of "I go to sleep" which was a Ray Davies song that was covered by a multitude of artists. Anika is a cover artist who does my favorite version of the song.   

• Nothing happened to Stevie Nicks and Ray Davies. Both are fine. 
    Nothing should really happen to them.Kinks and Rays are just so good. Stevie Nicks is good too, but would come next to Rays in my list.
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.