frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Digital Birthdays in Quarantine?

Debate Information

Greetings!

COVID-19 changed each sector of lives and birthday are one of them. I am missing birthday parties and fun a lot nowadays. It is just looking like that we wouldn't be able to make such outdoor birthday fund again in life. Actually, the birthday of my best friend is coming and our group of friends trying to organize something unique in this quarantine. Probably, we will go with the idea of virtual or you can call digital birthdays. This Los Angeles Times article gives various ideas for birthday celebrations at home. Do you think we should go with Facebook video service instead of Zoom for conference videos? Have you used it?

However, I am confused about gifts. Now, we will have to go with digital gifts? What are your suggestions about digital gifts? On the other hand, what is about DIY and homemade birthday gift ideas? I purchased one shirt from Amazon and thinking to give it to my best friend with a handmade card. Yeah! I am not a painter, I will write hilarious birthday quotes from here and send her via courier. Yes, her house is out of town. By the way, if we talk about digital birthday gift ideas, then what they could be? Amazon movie? Subscription of any services?

What are your ideas? I am waiting for suggestions.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments