Muhammad was a sex maniac - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Muhammad was a sex maniac
in Religion

By GlorfindelGlorfindel 80 Pts edited May 4
The Qur'an and the Hadiths paint a clear picture of Muhammad being a sexual pervert. 

For example: 

"Narrated Anas: The Prophet ﷺ used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives." (Sahih al-Bukhari 7:62:6)

"0 Prophet! Verily, We have made lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), and those (slaves) whom your right hand possesses - whom Allah has given to you, and the daughters of your 'Amm (paternal uncles) and the daughters of your 'Ammat (paternal aunts) and the daughters of your Kha! (maternal uncles) and the daughters of your Kha/at (maternal aunts) who migrated (from Makkah) with you, and a believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to marry her - a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) the believers." (Surah 33:50)

"Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth, when· or how you will." (Surah 2:223)

"Narrated Aisha: that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death)." (Sahih al-Bukhari 5134).
The ground is level at the foot of the cross.
Therefore, I boast in nothing but Christ.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    @Glorfindel

Was your post intended to tell us something we didn't already know?
    Glorfindel
  • GlorfindelGlorfindel 80 Pts
    @ethang5 It's surprising how many people don't know the real Muhammad. 
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    **** The Qur'an and the Hadiths paint a clear picture of Muhammad being a sexual pervert. 

True enough , and the Bible paints a clear picture of god and Jesus totally approving of slavery , your point is what?  That Muhammad was as immoral as the Christian god? 
    ZeusAres42
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    edited May 4
    *...the Bible paints a clear picture of god and Jesus totally approving of slavery...

And the UN charter on war......paints a clear picture of the UN totally approving of war...

And the US constitution.......paints a clear picture of the American government totally approving of slavery...

*Your point is what? That Muhammed was as immoral as the Christian God?

Or at least as immoral as the United Nations you worship. Yes.
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    @Glorfindel

*It's surprising how many people don't know the real Muhammad

Aisha certainly found out.
    Glorfindel
    @ethang5 Cruel, but true...
    @Dee

My point is that Muhammad was a sex maniac. For future reference, please read the Debate Topic. 
    ethang5
    edited May 4
    @Dee

I wasn't making any point regarding Christianity.
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @ethang5

**** Or at least as immoral as the United Nations you worship. Yes

I never claimed to “adore “ the U N yet you claim to adore the “Christian “ god and Jesus who totally approve of slavery , proving Muslims and Christians will defend child sex and slavery once it’s one of “ their lot “ doing it 
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    Or at least as immoral as the United Nations you worship. Yes

*I never claimed to “adore “ the U N

Because you always run away from examination. Let's check it now. Do you agree that the United Nations totally approves of war?

*yet you claim to adore the “Christian “ god and Jesus who totally approve of slavery,

The "claims" I made in your dreams don't count homer. Reality matters.

*proving Muslims and Christians will defend child sex and slavery once it’s one of “ their lot “ doing it 

The only thing that "proves" is that you are unable to distinguish between reality and what passes in your head for thought.

*You’ve no defence....

The one with no defense is the one running to an off topic subject. Make a thread if you like another topic Homer, there is no reason every thread has to bend to your obsession.
    edited May 5
    @Dee

If you'd like to discuss Jesus' views on slavery, be my guest. It's definitely not the topic of this conversation, though, so please start your own debate.
    @Dee

Many debates usually start with someone making a claim backed up by evidence. If someone disagrees they can refute his evidence and present some evidence of their own.

It's clear, however, that you don't disagree with me on this issue. You weren't content, however, to agree with me (a Christian) so you started an ad-hominem attack and proceeded to present a new topic for me to respond to. Even though I pointed this out, you kept insisting that I answer your arguments. Once again, Christianity and slavery is not the topic of this debate. If you'd like to discuss it, be my guest. Just not in this conversation. I'd be willing to respond to your claims in another debate if the topic is Christianity and slavery.

As to flagging my debate, I trust in the judgement of the moderators. I believe they'll see that my main argument was backed up by evidence, and therefore not simply an opinion. I believe they'll come to the conclusion that this debate is indeed valid. 

I also your responses for going off-topic, personal attacks and ad-hominem arguments. Ciao.
    ethang5
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @Glorfindel

It's still an opinion piece nothing else ,I've posted the definition of debate for you ,comprehension may follow but I'm not hopeful

Regards ad hominem you're an incredibly sensitive individual who seems to get upset when questioned

There is little point in me posting up a debate on slavery when you flee from genuine enquiry , I feel any further statements by you in the future will be equally void of implication going on your content so far 
  • hodshods 12 Pts
    Actually he wasnt, in Islam you have to treat all your wives equally and  thats what the prophet does the hadith shows that the prophet would treat them all the same. In the time of the prophet you could have sexual intercourse with someone as long as they hit the age of puberty and obviously Aishah hit puberty early (Yes you could hit puberty that early). Basically Bukhari is the only person who has a hadith on the prophet having sexual intercourse with all his wives at once and thats not strong enough bring another hadith. 
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    edited May 6
    @hods

***Actually he wasnt,

Actually he was to be strictly accurate a predatory peadophille 

***in Islam you have to treat all your wives equally and  thats what the prophet does the hadith shows that the prophet would treat them all the same. 

Yes ,so if a Muslim has 4 child brides he abuses them all equally 

*** the time of the prophet you could have sexual intercourse with someone as long as they hit the age of puberty and obviously Aishah hit puberty early (Yes you could hit puberty that early).

No,you coudnt and even if that's the case do you think it's perfectly reasonable  for a 56 year old man to lust after a 6 year old child? 

Muhammad the dog even allowed Aisha to bring her dolls to his house to play with 

***Basically Bukhari is the only person who has a hadith on the prophet having sexual
    intercourse with all his wives at once and thats not strong enough bring another hadith. 

Bukharis writings on the timeline and life of the prophet are held as sacred and 100 per cent accurate by Muslims , there are other writings that depict how Muhammad the dog indulged in the practice of " thighing " with under age children just like the animal he was 
    ethang5
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    @Glorfindel

*It's clear, however, that you don't disagree with me on this issue. You weren't content, however, to agree with me (a Christian) so you started an ad-hominem attack and proceeded to present a new topic for me to respond to. Even though I pointed this out, you kept insisting that I answer your arguments. 

That is all he ever does Glorfindel. Beat him in an argument and he reports you. Laugh at his pathetic attempts to insult you and he reports you. The mod knows him (and his crew) well.

On to your topic, as hods has shown, not only was Muhammad a pedophile, his religion itself is pedophilic, and approves the sexual predation of children.
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    edited May 6
    If the OP is correct, we should find rampant child sexual abuse in Muslim cultures.

And we do.
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @ethang5

That is all he ever does Glorfindel

LOL between the pair of you not even a semblance of a defence 

***. Beat him in an argument and he reports you.

But that's something you've never achieved, I reported you once for racism which is why you fled the site for a year 

***Laugh at his pathetic attempts to insult you and he reports you.

Says Mr Angry who spends his time getting corrected by Christians and Atheists 

****The mod knows him (and his crew) well.

They do which is why I'm good friends with them and you're not as racists are not tolerated here 
    @hods

In the time of the prophet you could have sexual intercourse with someone as long as they hit the age of puberty and obviously Aishah hit puberty early (Yes you could hit puberty that early).
    Consider Sahih al-Bukhari 8:73:151: "Narrated `Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)"

And Sahih Muslim 8:3311: "'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old."

Playing with dolls was forbidden for girls who've reached puberty. Even the narrated of Sahih al-Bukhari 8:73:151 knew this, which is why he included the last bit about her not yet having reached puberty. There are few clearer ways to show that Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent Aisha than mentioning that "her dolls were with her." (Sahih Muslim 8:3311)

Basically Bukhari is the only person who has a hadith on the prophet having sexual intercourse with all his wives at once and thats not strong enough bring another hadith.
    Sahih al Bukhari 1:5:268: "Narrated Qatada: Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)"

Sahih al-Bukhari 1:5:282: "Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet used to visit all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1:5:270: "Narrated Muhammad bin Al-Muntathir: on the authority of his father that he had asked 'Aisha about the saying of Ibn 'Umar (i.e. he did not like to be a Muhrim while the smell of scent was still coming from his body). 'Aisha said, 'I scented Allah's Apostle and he went round (had sexual intercourse with) all his wives, and in the morning he was Muhrim (after taking a bath).'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 4:52:74: "Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Once Solomon, son of David said, '(By Allah) Tonight I will have sexual intercourse with one hundred (or ninety-nine) women each of whom will give birth to a knight who will fight in Allah's Cause.' On that a (i.e. if Allah wills) but he did not say, 'Allah willing.'"

Sahih Muslim 4:3450: "Anas (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Apostle ﷺ had nine wives. So when he divided (his stay) with them, the turn of the first wife did not come but on the ninth (day). They (all the wives) used to gather every night in the house of one where he had to come (and stay that night). It was (the night when he had to stay) in the house of 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her), when Zainab came there. He (the Holy Prophet) stretched his hand towards her (Zainab), whereupon she ('A'isha) said: It is Zainab. Allah's Apostle ﷺ withdrew his hand. There was an altercation between the two until their voices became loud (and it was at that time) when Iqama was pronounced for prayer. There happened to come Abu Bakr and he heard their voices and said: Messenger of Allah, (kindly) come for prayer, and throw dust in their moths. So the Prophet ﷺ went out."

These references from Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim certainly paint a clear picture of Muhammad being a bit of a sex maniac.
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    @Dee

Why do you snowflakes always default to racism? No wonder you need "safe" spaces.

*I reported you once for racism which is why you fled the site for a year.

You report everyone you don't like as racists. Aaron never mentioned it to me and this is the first I'm hearing about it.

I was not around because I had just returned home from a long stay abroad and have a real life, unlike avowed atheists who for some reason reside on a religion board.

Did you miss me? It seems you did. Well Abdul, your days of abusing theists without consequence are over. I'll be here for you.

As you know, I like trolls.
  • Little knowledge is always dangerous. You should read his relationship with his first wife Khadija. After reading this, you can come here again and then we can debate on this issue. 
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    The troll doing the troll laugh. Lol.

Man I must have stung you hard.
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @ethang5

**** I’m a  troll doing the troll laugh. Lol.

Yep 

****Man you stung me  hard , I’ve no answers to your questions so I’m whining it’s what I do best 

Yep 
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @ethang5

***/Here is the thread you ran away from

Thats actually the thread that earned you a ban as you preceded as usual to rage at anyone who questioned you BS 3 different people called you a half -wit an assessment that was generous giving that I think you a step beyond that 

****The question you ran away from is, "why is murder immoral?"

After educating  you on the fact that all morality is subjective and a simple philosophy regarding the golden rule ( something you never heard of ) you went into a rage 

The question that sent you fleeing for the hills was “ if god says killing is right is it right because he says so” ......Watch ET run for the hills again .....

***Unlike you, I can cite your coward behavior.

See how I exposed your lies and asked you the question you e ran from for 2 years?

****Lol! What kind of schooling did you get genius? You should be the last one to talk about a poor education. Have you ever re-read one of your posts?

I have yes they are so unlike yours where you struggle to form a sentence or spell simple words 

****Punctuation is free homer. Use it. Lol! Too funny!

Wow ! I’m impressed , you went one sentence with only 2 errors ......hilarious 

• CODEBONDCODEBOND 22 Pts
    There is no one worthy of worship except Allah. Allah is the most merciful and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the most perfect man on earth and the last messenger for all mankind(White, black, rich, or poor ). Now as far as your foolishness is considered to get to a conclusion without knowledge is really hypocrite. Everyone knows the Bible doesn't have a  single line speaking about not allowing to have more than one wife and logically the sex ratio M: F was so low before 1400 years ago that if every man married one woman most of the women would have no man for them. 
    As far as Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) marriages are considered he married to set an example to people of all time for every sort of relationship between a husband and wife that may exist (eg. how to be with an older wife,
    how to be with a younger wife,
    how to be with a wife who was a slave before,
    how to be with a wife who was rich before)

(Quran chapter 2 verse 6/7) 

6. As for those who disbelieve—it is the same for them, whether you have warned them, or have not warned them—they do not believe.

7. God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. They will have a severe torment.

Plaffelvohfenall4actt
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @CODEBOND

If you deem a peadophile the most perfect man on Earth I think you may need to re-evaluate your perspective on what a perfect man is 
    Speak after having knowledge, little knowledge is very dangerous so brother I request you to go through history in detail instead of having a conclusion before understanding @CODEBOND
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @CODEBOND

Speak after having knowledge,

Yes which is how I came to learn about the peadophile Muhammad and all from  sacred books revered by Muslims  

little knowledge is very dangerous

Yes , the Quran has “little “ knowledge in it 

so brother I request you to go through history in detail instead of having a conclusion before understanding

I have gone through the History , you understandably out of embarrassment ignore it , I understood it perfectly you choose to deny it 
    Real liers you know how they look check out mirror.
    If you ever tried to go through QURAN you would have never said "Quran has less knowledge" it is the only book to talk precisely about the future.
    No more details because you started lying when fell short of proof this is really hypocrite.
    @CODEBOND
    Dee
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    edited June 19
    @CODEBOND

Real liers you know how they look check out mirror.

Get yourself a mirror 

Why couldn't Muhammad pick his wife up from childcare?

Because Muslim girls can't go to school

If you ever tried to go through QURAN you would have never said "Quran has less knowledge" it is the only book to talk precisely about the future.

I’m an expert in the Quran you’ve never read it , the Quran says the Earth is flat it’s a book of B S 

No more details because you started lying when fell short of proof this is really hypocrite.

You have no detail , I didn’t lie you’re terrified of the truth of what it says about mad Muhammad , that’s hypocrisy 
    Something is fishy here my reply is deleted.
    @CODEBOND
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @CODEBOND

Maybe Allah deleted it
    ethang5
  • ethang5ethang5 238 Pts
    @Dee
    I’ve no answers to your questions so I’m whining it’s what I do best. Yep 
    Whining and lying are what you do best, with spamming coming in a close second. Lol!

Thank Dee Dee for telling the truth for once.
  • @BonitaVanhooser

Little knowledge is always dangerous. You should read his relationship with his first wife Khadija. After reading this, you can come here again and then we can debate on this issue. 
    I assume you're a Muslim, yes? Now, as a Muslim, you'll agree that the passages I quoted are from your most trusted sources (i.e Sahih Muslim, Sahih Al-Bukhari).

Now I have to ask since Muhammad is "a good example to follow" (Surah 33:21), do you live like Muhammad?

I'm sure you can see why this will be a problem for me. If I'm supposed to follow Muhammad's example, should I cross-dress, like Muhammad? Because all in all Islam seems to be against it. Should I have nine wives? Or should I stop at four like the rest of Muhammad's followers? Am I allowed to have sex with 9 women in one night, and then only take one bath? Am I allowed to make use of prostitutes? Am I allowed to have sex with my slavegirls? 

Most of all, what troubles me, is the fact that Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent nine-year-old Aisha. I cannot imagine any culture where forcing your penis into a nine-year-old girl is deemed a good thing.

As a Muslim, how do you make sense of these passages? Do you accept them (and try to live according to them)? Or do you condemn your prophet? 
  • @BonitaVanhooser

Little knowledge is always dangerous. You should read his relationship with his first wife Khadija. After reading this, you can come here again and then we can debate on this issue. 
    I assume you're a Muslim, yes? Now, as a Muslim, you'll agree that the passages I quoted are from your most trusted sources (i.e Sahih Muslim, Sahih Al-Bukhari).

Now I have to ask since Muhammad is "a good example to follow" (Surah 33:21), do you live like Muhammad?

I'm sure you can see why this will be a problem for me. If I'm supposed to follow Muhammad's example, should I cross-dress, like Muhammad? Because all in all Islam seems to be against it. Should I have nine wives? Or should I stop at four like the rest of Muhammad's followers? Am I allowed to have sex with 9 women in one night, and then only take one bath? Am I allowed to make use of prostitutes? Am I allowed to have sex with my slavegirls? 

Most of all, what troubles me, is the fact that Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent nine-year-old Aisha. I cannot imagine any culture where forcing your penis into a nine-year-old girl is deemed a good thing.

As a Muslim, how do you make sense of these passages? Do you accept them (and try to live according to them)? Or do you condemn your prophet? 
  • @BonitaVanhooser

• @CODEBOND

how to be with a younger wife,
    I'm mostly interested in this: how Muhammad had sex with a prepubescent Aisha. Let me ask you this, do you have sisters? I do. In fact, I have a nine-year-old sister. The very thought of a fifty-year-old man marrying her (without any consent) and forcing her to have sex with him before she even knows what that is is revolting. 

Now, I don't think you're a horrible person. But you have to see how and why every fiber of my body wants to reject a religion where forcing your penis into a nine-year-old girl is the ultimate example of human conduct. I find it absolutely infuriating that a man as disgusting as Muhammad is held to be a worthy prophet.

Once again, I assume you're a decent person. So I want to ask you: how do you make sense of this? Is it OK if a fifty-year-old climbs on top of a nine-year-old simply because he's got the stamp of approval of Allah?
  • all4acttall4actt 133 Pts
    Our understanding of what determines a child has changed throughout history and still differs between countries.  This definition even differs amoung states in the US.

I know very little about the teachings of the Koran but I know that history is skewed full of acts and marriages that most of most of us now would consider to be pedophilia, even the UK.

Also, the Muslim religion is not the only religion to believe in multiple wives.

Before you go into a rant about how it just shows that religions are bad influences and chalked full of immoral acts there are atheist that also believe in multiple marriages and each have their own rules.
    Glorfindel
  • @all4actt
    That's really well put.
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.
  • @all4actt ; Well said. I would also add that as we have grown and learned as time has progressed, standards of acceptability have changed. It is not surprising that Muhammad was a sinner. All men are, and women. None are perfect and all with weaknesses. He was a prophet, not God. I am a Christian and am not familiar with the ins and outs of that religion but I don't see how this could discredit his claim of being a prophet as he was still just a man. 
    Glorfindel
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    @all4actt

Our understanding of what determines a child has changed throughout history and still differs between countries.  This definition even differs amoung states in the US.

Muhammad consummated his marriage when Aisha was 9 , I don’t believe as you and others seem to accept that men of those times lusted after children of 9 , remember also Aisha in Islam’s most sacred writings was allowed to bring her dolls to Muhammad’s home a special allowance made by the prophet 

In Muslim countries the disgusting practice of child brides still continues and always will with people like you justifying it , maybe do a bit or research into the life and times on Muhammad before attempting a defence of child rape ?  
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    edited June 26
    @BrandyKnight

I am a Christian and am not familiar with the ins and outs of that religion but I don't see how this could discredit his claim of being a prophet as he was still just a man. 

Unbelievable, you’re defending a 56 year old man who raped a 9 year old...... wow! 
    all4actt
    The disgusting practice of pedophilia is still happening in every corner of the world, belief systems and non-belief systems.  Appalling yes but sad and true.@Dee
  • @all4actt

Before you go into a rant about how it just shows that religions are bad influences and chalked full of immoral acts there are atheist that also believe in multiple marriages and each have their own rules.
    I'm a Christian, just so you know :) .

And it was never my intention to do anything remotely close to a 'rant.' I can understand that certain things could be deemed acceptable by certain cultures that would not be acceptable in other cultures. But I don't think morality is subjective. In other words, certain things are wrong despite what your culture says. Marrying a 9-year-old prepubescent girl is one of them (say I).

• @BrandyKnight

Well said. I would also add that as we have grown and learned as time has progressed, standards of acceptability have changed. It is not surprising that Muhammad was a sinner. All men are, and women. None are perfect and all with weaknesses. He was a prophet, not God. I am a Christian and am not familiar with the ins and outs of that religion but I don't see how this could discredit his claim of being a prophet as he was still just a man. 

This is actually a really good question, and as a fellow Christian, I'd love to respond. 

Firstly, allow me to agree with you that our Bibles are littered with sinners used by God's (some of them even prophets!). We can even look at king David: He prophecized in many of his Psalms of the coming of the Messiah (just think about Psalm 22!), and yet, he made himself guilty of adultery with Bathsheba. 

What then, differentiates David from Muhammad? Indeed, can we determine that Muhammad couldn't be a prophet because he lived a life of sin (I'm assuming here we actually agree that Muhammad sinned - according to the Bible - in having sex with more than one woman, and having sex with a prepubescent 9-year-old)? 

Well, I think we can dismiss Muhammad as a prophet based on his sinful life. Allow me to explain.

Firstly, whenever a "good" man (especially one in a leadership position such as David) sinned, it's clear from the context (and other texts of the Bible) that what he did was wrong. We clearly know what David did was wrong, not only because of all the places adultery is condemned in Deuteronomy but also because David admitted his sins in Psalm 51. He writes: "Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions." (Psalm 51:1). To be clear, David writes Psalm 51 after Nathan (another prophet) confronted him (by God's command) with the sins he committed against Uriah, Bathsheba's husband. It's clear that the Biblical narrative condemns David's actions. David even condemns (and repents from) his sins. Do we see the same with Muhammad? I'm yet to be presented with a text from either the Qur'an or the Hadiths to show that Muhammad's adultery is condemned. Indeed, far from condemning Muhammad's actions, the Qur'an actually declares that Muhammad is a good example to follow (Surah 33:21)!

Another point we should consider is the Biblical "signs" of a proper: the characteristics of a prophet. Allow me to point out the following:
    • "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits." (Matt. 7:15-20). The passage really speaks for itself. Pretty telling, don't you think? It's almost as if Jesus had Muhammad in mind when He said this.
    • "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John. 4:1).
    • "For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect." (Matt. 24:24).
    I hope this answers your question. Do you understand why I reject (and think everyone should reject) Muhammad as a prophet?

If you want to get more detail on the Qur'an, Islam, Christianity, and Jesus Christ, check out this channel on YouTube. It's from this guy David Wood. He does a really good job of researching and explaining what Islam is all about.
    @Glorfindel

I don't think  I directed the following at you and if I did I did not mean to it was meant for the anti-religious people that find it necessary to lecture everyone on the evils of religion every chance they get>>>

Before you go into a rant about how it just shows that religions are bad influences and chalked full of immoral acts there are atheist that also believe in multiple marriages and each have their own rules

And for the record I don't approve of marriage to prepubescent children to be OK either.  I was simply just stating fact that the defintion of child has changed throughout history.
  • @all4actt

I don't think  I directed the following at you and if I did I did not mean to it was meant for the anti-religious people that find it necessary to lecture everyone on the evils of religion every chance they get>>>
    All good. I understood it like that but I just wanted to make sure you don't think I'm anti-religious. I'm anti-Islam because of what Islam teaches, but I'm a Christian myself. I don't criticize Islam for being evil for the sake of it: I do it because I think there's valid evidence to suggest that Islam really is evil. You may disagree with me, but at least you know I'm not simply bashing religion because I think all religion is evil (as some atheists seem to think).
  • DeeDee 2174 Pts
    edited June 30
    @Glorfindel

I do it because I think there's valid evidence to suggest that Islam really is evil.

Based on a reading of the Quran no doubt , maybe you should apply that “logic “ to a reading of the Bible it makes the Quran look like a children’s fairytale in comparison 

I'm not simply bashing religion because I think all religion is evil (as some atheists seem to think).

No you only bash the religions you hate , yes I think your religion like most is “ evil “ as it encourages the owning of people as property