frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Liars desire to be lied to

Debate Information

Position: For
It has become obvious, especially having conversations with people not only on this forum but by talking to thousands of people that when legitamte evidence of a spiritual reality confronts anyone who calls themselves atheists ( who practice various forms of the occult) that their delusion is completely , to try to argue what can be seen.

Much less that when something can be demonstrated their arguments are nothing more than feeble attempts at deception of what just happened.

I can not fathom how many of you think that what you say or do isn't somehow obvious, despised, and that you really are going to 
H
E
L

If you don't repent.

I can tell many of you lack knowledge, and youre attempts at arguing are pathetic. Then some of you try to practice sorcery because I tell the truth. You people should know what your up against.

I simply want to expose the majority of you and I'm doing an excellent job.

1. The majority of you argue against video evidence
2. The majority of you attempt to delusionally suggest how video evidence is somehow not applicable to reality
3.video  Evidence of sorcery is asserted as an old way of thinking?

I find it satisfying to realize your all just  liarsand are being exposed as such. Explain to everyone how that feels!
Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenDeeZeusAres42Jaguar

Debra AI Prediction

Tie
Predicted
50%
Likely
50%
Unlikely

Details +

Debate Type: Lincoln-Douglas Debate

Voting Format: Casual Voting

Opponent: