frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Paper Drawing Vs. Painting on PC With Conventional and Digital Tools?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

In this quarantine, many of us thought about many changes that we did in our lives with our own choice. Yes, I am talking about paper drawing. I noticed in these past years where we witnessed too much progress in the field of technology, got new gadgets and new apps to make arts. We forgot about our old drawing habits. Honestly speaking, I miss my school days of the paper drawing. We can compare the pros and cons of digital and traditional paper drawing but I don't think digital drawing gives an inner feeling that is associated with paper drawing. It is also not used at the professional level. Mayhap, paperless use of studios is the reason https://www.the-possible.com/lost-art-of-drawing-engineers-architects/

In this quarantine, I purchased arts stuff for my niece and noticed that I also want to draw. I watched a few online tutorials about marker drawing and started from there. Yes, I am not enough good with paints and brushes that's why I thought marker drawing would be good as a beginner. A number of things added to my knowledge. Like ink pens even fountain pens could be used to draw, gouache paints could be a good option as compared to water paints and the right paper also matters a lot. As I was drawing with Copic marker that's why I got paper after reading reviews from here https://drawingfan.com/best-paper-for-copic-markers/. After reading this, it came to my knowledge that thick or thin papers don't matter a lot, their blending capacity, no bleed and feather properties matter. 

On the other hand, if we talk about drawing on PC then we shouldn't mix it with graphics like making logos, GIF maker tools like BannerBoo, Canva logo and infographic templates. Designing such graphical stuff is different compared to painting on PC. Yes, painting is a different thing that could be easily done on a PC. Mayhap, you will need gadgets like iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and tools like ruler.onl to measure the pixels of your digital art. Though I am a big fan of conventional drawing but honestly, with digital painting you can more financial benefits compared to the paper drawing. As many of us don't own them that's why our love for drawing is decreasing. I also noticed that our kids are not enough good at drawing as compared to our generation. They only want to play games on PC, PS4 and other operating systems. Don't you think we are losing something creative and interesting in our lives? What are your opinions??
DebateChamp

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments