Paper Drawing Vs. Drawing on PC? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Paper Drawing Vs. Drawing on PC?
in Art And Design

Hi Everyone!

In this quarantine, many of us thought about many changes that we did in our lives with our own choice. Yes, I am talking about paper drawing. I noticed in these past years where we witnessed too much progress in the field of technology, got new gadgets and new apps to make arts. We forgot about our old drawing habits. Honestly speaking, I miss my school days of the paper drawing. We can compare the pros and cons of digital and traditional paper drawing but I don't think digital drawing gives an inner feeling that is associated with paper drawing. It is also not using at the professional level. Mayhap, paperless use of studios is the reason https://www.the-possible.com/lost-art-of-drawing-engineers-architects/

In this quarantine, I purchased arts stuff for my niece and noticed that I also want to draw. I watched a few online tutorials about marker drawing and started from there. Yes, I am not enough good with paints and brushes that's why I though marker drawing would be good as a beginner. A number of things added to my knowledge. Like ink pens even fountain pens could be used to draw, gouache paints could be a good option as compared to water paints and right paper also matters a lot. As I was drawing with Copic marker that's why I got paper after reading reviews from here https://drawingfan.com/best-paper-for-copic-markers/. After reading this, it came into my knowledge that thick or thin papers don't matter a lot, their blending capacity, no bleed and feather properties matter. 

On the other hand, if we talk about drawing on PC then we shouldn't mix it with graphics like making logos, brushes and infographics. Painting is a different thing which could be easily done on the PC. Mayhap, you will need gadgets like iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. As many of us don't own them that's why our love for drawing is decreasing. I also noticed that our kids are not enough good in drawing as compared to our generation. They only want to play games on PC, PS4 and other operating systems. Don't you think we are losing something creative and interesting in our lives? What are your opinions??

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments