Is the Earth flat? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is the Earth flat?
in Space

By JesusJesus 66 Pts edited May 21
Think about it. When you draw earth on a piece of paper, what is it? FLAT.

When you have impaired vision and don't use your glasses, what's the horizon? FLAT

If on the off chance that you have good vision, look at the horizon. Oh nevermind there's trees blocking your view but guess what it looks FLAT

Think about your shoes. If the earth was round, your shoes would need to be curved too, or walking would feel weird. What does that mean. The earth is FLAT

Why are there waves you say? Because of the weight of humans are disproportional across the world, lots of people moving keeps tilting the earth so it keeps causing waves. Screw it. The moon doesn't do nothin, because the earth is FLAT

fite me
Happy_KillbotDavidKashlinskyAlofRIZeusAres42
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Arguments

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 1355 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    Can't fault you, after all the whole 3rd dimension concept is a collective illusion induced in humans by intraterrestrial reptiles who are our hidden overlords... 
    DeeAlofRIZeusAres42Jaguar
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 1824 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    The earth resonates at 7.83 Hz, a pitch in the note "B"

Therefore the earth is not flat.
    PlaffelvohfenDeeAlofRIJaguar

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• JesusJesus 66 Pts
    @Happy_Killbot

dam i actually never knew that tho coolio
  • JesusJesus 66 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

like seriously man no wonder pilots are getting paid more and more jesus
    Plaffelvohfen
  • AlofRIAlofRI 631 Pts
    The earth resonates at 7.83 Hz, a pitch in the note "B"

Therefore the earth is not flat.
    Thank you! That explains the ringing in my ears!
    Happy_KillbotJaguar
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 1348 Pts
    No, it's actually one dimensional. Sorry, but I do not think you're being serious here. Hence for my non-serious answer.