frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Trump's first address to Congress - Great or Not so Much?

Debate Information

today, tuesday feb 28th is the first Congress address.  What do you think?
  1. Live Poll

Trump do a good job with the address?

6 votes
    1. Yes - Great
      83.33%
    2. No - Not Great
      16.67%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• WhyTrumpWhyTrump 234 Pts   -  
    I think he did a nice job. He was very Presidential, didn't insult anyone, called for unification of the country, and painted a bright future.  His choice of special guests was emotional and good.  
    WhyTrump - a good question
  • agsragsr 881 Pts   -  
    I also agree that he did a nice job.  I liked the special guests and the call for stopping trivial figthts. 
    Live Long and Prosper
  • ale5ale5 263 Pts   -  
    It wasn't a bad speech, but that dept of home land security special Voice office killed it for me. Really- office of victims by immigrants, common...
    Him cherry picking victims of those killed by illegals, how is that different than Washington Times cherry picking illegal immigrant victims by his raids?
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible
    - Walt Disney
  • love2debatelove2debate 186 Pts   -  
    It was a good speech, I am impressed even @WhyTrump thought so, and I know he is not a fan.   WhyTrump thank you putting aside your general dislike for Trump to objectively vote on this.
  • It was amazing and very presidentially as well.