frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Traditional Vs. Contemporary Kitchen Designs?

Debate Information

Hi Everyone!

In each summer, we restore our kitchen and this time, I want a traditional kitchen, but according to my mom, contemporary is fine of us. Though our kitchen is not 100% modern but yes, its cabinets, countertop and many other advanced features resemble it with modern kitchens. As all of you know that kitchens and bathrooms are the places which are used a lot in summer. According to my mother, it is not easy to clean traditional style kitchens. However, in my opinion, we can try to overcome rough cooking and baking habits. What do you think which one we should prefer in context of cleanliness? 

On the other hand, when we talked with kitchen renovation experts, they also suggested us to go with contemporary kitchens. Even my Uncle, who lives in London also recommended us to go with a contemporary kitchen design. According to him, when he talked with UniSpray kitchen makeover experts from here, they suggested picking a restoration strategy because it would be costly for us to build up a traditional kitchen from zero in these crucial days. I think my dream of having a traditional kitchen would remain a dream. I also found this article helpful but probably, they also recommending high quote doors and other wooden stuff for the modern kitchen. 

Do any of you have a traditional kitchen at home? Is it as expensive as these people are saying to build a conventional kitchen? Secondly, is it the wood that makes traditional kitchens expensive as compared to the modern ones? I would be grateful if you share your views.

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments