If you need condiments to make your food edible then the food wasn't good to begin with - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com. The only online debate website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the leading online debate website. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is utilizing Artifical Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

If you need condiments to make your food edible then the food wasn't good to begin with
in General

Come at me
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• AlofRIAlofRI 732 Pts
    Winning Argument ✓
    I do most of the cooking in my house. That doesn't mean my life isn't a good cook, she is. She just doesn't enjoy it, I do. I don't use condiments to make my food "edible", I use them to vary the flavor, enhance it, bring it out, make it different than the time before ... if there was one. Want some Coquilles St Jaques? Chicken Kiev? Moules Mariniere? Beef Stroganoff??  ... drop in someday ... if you don't happen to be a Trumper. My wife is more of a New Englander type of cook. Good, but, I traveled the world. Condiments are useful, not just something to make food "edible".

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• @AlofRI
    Yeah I agree with you. I probably should have rephrase my argument better. I have no issue with using condiments to enhance the flavor, I was referring to people who flat out refuse to try food without condiments. Like I know people who will refuse to even try a perfectly good steak or fries without reaching for the closest thing of sauce. That shows me that if you don't like some common foods without condiments then you don't like the food at all, you're actually just in love with the condiment. And nah I'm not a trumper.
    AlofRI
  • @AlofRI
    Yeah. I feel like if you cannot accept the food without condiment then then you probably like the condiment and not the food.
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.