The Left has no problem telling people not to smoke, because it is bad for you, but ... - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is a leading online debate website and is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

The Left has no problem telling people not to smoke, because it is bad for you, but ...
in Politics

when it comes to our children's well being, these same people refuse to shame dead beat parents who abandon their children.

They refuse to shame people for living irresponsible lives, doing so much harm to our children, but have no problem telling people not to smoke. In their no fault thinking, shaming people for neglecting their children will not help the situation, but telling them not to smoke will work. Hmmmmmm...

Isn't it amazing how the Left picks and chooses which life choices are worth mentioning and which ones are not. It seems that matters of morality are off limits in today's world. No shaming will be allowed when men abandon their children. If they shamed men for abandoning their children, it would hurt their non stop race bating agendas. They must make you believe that it's all about racism for the problems in the Black community, as the children are being raised by case workers, foster care, in fatherless homes.

The Left has no problem shaming racist Cops who kill Black people, but when it comes to the vast majority of Black on Black murders, no mention!

If you can't see this political pandering to the Black vote, then WOW!
Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenJustAnAllMightFanScienceRulesAlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• @We_are_accountable ;

Why do you hate freedom so much?

If you care about freedom, then you will protect a parent's right to raise a child however they see fit.

Also, why are you defending cigarettes which have been proven to cause cancer, among other health risks and are extremely addictive?
    ScienceRulesAlofRIWe_are_accountablexlJ_dolphin_473JustAnAllMightFan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @Happy_Killbot
    He's gone now, we don't have to deal with him. I think he was most likely trolling this whole time
  • How does smoking equate with deadbeats?
    Not every quote you read on the internet is true- Abraham Lincoln
  • @AmericanFurryBoy
    Oh it sure does in his equation not in ours. :p
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.
  • @AmericanFurryBoy

Did you miss the point? I was showing how the Left has no problem shaming irresponsible behavior when it fits their agendas, such as smoking is bad and to stop doing it. But when it comes to their race bating agendas, they say nothing to Black fathers who abandon their children, even though so much harm is caused to children with no fathers at home.

The Left wants you to think it is all racism hoding the Black man back. They play the race card constantly to get the Black vote each election.
    Happy_KillbotAmericanFurryBoy
  • @Happy_Killbot

Most thinking people undertand that we do not have the freedom to abuse children. Abandoning a chid is abuse!

IGNORE
    Happy_Killbot
  • @We_are_accountable
    @Happy_Killbot

Most thinking people undertand that we do not have the freedom to abuse children. Abandoning a chid is abuse!

IGNORE
    So you think all children should be removed from their parents at birth and raised by the state then?
    We_are_accountable
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @We_are_accountable
    How is it the government's place to interfere with family issues?
    As for smoking, it is a widely known fact that smoking is bad for you, and since everyone knows it now, I think we should just leave people to choose for themselves, whether they want a healthier life or a high risk of lung cancer.
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    I grieve for poor kids raised in homes with deluded wicked parents, like the parents of teenage suicide bombers who teach their kids it is an honor to blow themselves up to kill as many innocent victims they can in the name of their false god.  Or poor American kids taught to hate and disobey cops, even to the point of getting themselves killed for not knowing how dangerous it is to assault a cop and attempt to steal his loaded weapon like poor Michael Brown did.
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    I grieve for poor kids raised in homes with deluded wicked parents, like the parents of teenage suicide bombers who teach their kids it is an honor to blow themselves up to kill as many innocent victims they can in the name of their false god.  Or poor American kids taught to hate and disobey cops, even to the point of getting themselves killed for not knowing how dangerous it is to assault a cop and attempt to steal his loaded weapon like poor Michael Brown did.
  • markemarke 334 Pts
  • markemarke 334 Pts
  • markemarke 334 Pts

I have no idea why this post ended up repeating itself so many times.  I'm new here.  Did I do something wrong?
    We_are_accountable
  • @marke

Sometimes when you hit the post button, it does not show up as being posted, so people hit it again. I have found it is a good idea to refresh your screen to see if your post actually went through before pushing the post button again.

Glad to hear from new people who have the common sense to see through all the Leftwing hate Trump fake news. It is largely populated by people on the Left as you will find out.
    independentlymarke