frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

It's truly amazes me all the responses I get from those on the Left who fear Conservative thought.

Debate Information

To listen to the little click of Left wing debaters on this site, I am a brain dead Neo Conservative because of the common sense values I hold. But with each debate I create, they flock down on me like vultures on the kill.

They spend their time stalking my every debate, while claiming that I am some lunatic that should be kicked off the site. This is Leftwing Liberalism 101. They must ridicule and demonize Conservative thought. Trump is the most hated President by the Left, because he is not afraind of sharing his Conservative ideals. They absolutely hate him for his honesty, and for the views he holds dear.

Political correctness fights to censor Conservative ideals from our public square, from our Universities, etc.

Isn't it funny how these same Liberals refuse to simply ignore my posts? If I am brain dead, why would they banter words with me?
It's simple, they fear the truth being uttered in any forum. The truth hurts them to the core because they live with constant insecurity. I do my best to ignore them because I do not fear their words. I am secure with my beliefs and values, and no one on the Left will ever make me feel badly for sharing those values.

I am part of the deplorable irredeemable dispicable Conservatives that the Left hates. I consider it a badge of honor. I'm so sick of the past RINO's who refused to stand up for Conservative ideals. They let the media instill fear in them, and refused to take a stand. Trump is a true leader who does not fear the Left's hatred for him. He does not fear their fake polls and fake news. This is why we respect him as a great leader. He loves America and puts it first.
Happy_KillbotAlofRIZeusAres42JustAnAllMightFan

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments