God Does Exist (Prove Me Wrong) - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

God Does Exist (Prove Me Wrong)

Debate Information

This Is not going to be geared around Christianity or Judaism but instead around Islam. You see Islam has many miracles that at the time could not be proven with the technology back then but in 2020 scientists are still confused on how the Quran can have so many verses about things that no one should have known. I wont reveal these miracles yet but only when someone decides to debate me. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• JustAnAllMightFanJustAnAllMightFan 466 Pts   -  
    @TheInquisitor
    I think you can share your view to why you think god exist but stating "prove me wrong" is simply impossible because no one can prove you right or wrong as this is a matter of beliefs and not really anything centered in fact.
    I'm not saying God exist, Im not saying he doesn't, I'm just saying conversations like these are hard.
    I do admire your moxy though.
    ZeusAres42Happy_Killbot
  • God Does Exist (Prove Me Wrong)

leprechauns exist. Prove me wrong.  

[Deleted User]piloteerRS_masterAlofRI

"Tip: Once you aknowledge that you're wrong about somthing and can admit it you're a step closer to actually being right!"  - Bo Bennett, Logically Fallacious: The ultimate collection of over 300 logical fallacies
  • @TheInquisitor
    The most important question is why must I seek your approval before equal representation?
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3344 Pts   -  
    @TheInquisitor ;

If you are interested, I will accept your challenge.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 3002 Pts   -  
     but in 2020 scientists are still confused on how the Quran can have so many verses about things that no one should have known. I wont reveal these miracles yet but only when someone decides to debate me. 

That’s simply not true , no reputable Scientists are saying such things I bet you cannot name one Scientist who says so.

Why would you have to “reveal” the miracles? Any reader of the Quran can easily read and decide for themselves if what you say is true, I’ve read and studied the Quran your claims are nonsense.

The Quran is a contradictory poorly written book of failed prophecies, dreadful Science and nonsense.

Why you think Scientists are “confused” by a book that clearly  states the Earth is flat proves you’re yet another unfortunate victim of indoctrination 
    Starlord616
  • Why you think Scientists are “confused” by a book that clearly states the Earth is flat proves you’re yet another unfortunate victim of indoctrination.
    Building supercolliders to find God...sounds like a group of confused scientist to me.
  • @TheInquisitor ;

If you are interested, I will accept your challenge.

You really are an optimist. I don't say it often enough but I love you for it. :)
    Happy_Killbot

"Tip: Once you aknowledge that you're wrong about somthing and can admit it you're a step closer to actually being right!"  - Bo Bennett, Logically Fallacious: The ultimate collection of over 300 logical fallacies
  • piloteerpiloteer 1007 Pts   -  

God Does Exist (Prove Me Wrong)

leprechauns exist. Prove me wrong.  

My uncle's a Leprechaun. 
    ZeusAres42AlofRIRS_masterJustAnAllMightFan
  • piloteerpiloteer 1007 Pts   -  
    John_C_87 said:
    Why you think Scientists are “confused” by a book that clearly states the Earth is flat proves you’re yet another unfortunate victim of indoctrination.
    Building supercolliders to find God...sounds like a group of confused scientist to me.
    Ummm, supercoliders were built to find the "god particle", not a god. 
    AlofRI
  • ScienceRulesScienceRules 902 Pts   -  
    piloteer said:
    John_C_87 said:
    Why you think Scientists are “confused” by a book that clearly states the Earth is flat proves you’re yet another unfortunate victim of indoctrination.
    Ummm, supercoliders were built to find the "god particle", not a god. 
    Yes. I think it is not really possible for scientists to find god by using desertron.
    Your love became a chorus played only by my memory.
  • SESMeTSESMeT 25 Pts   -  
    1. If God exists then libertarian free will exists.
    2. But libertarian free will does not exist.
    3. Therefore, God does not exist.
    1. If Libertarian Free Will exists then we are the Ultimate Cause of Ourselves.
    2. But we're not the Ultimate Cause of Ourselves.
    3. Therefore, Libertarian Free Will does not exist.

1. If Consciousness is real then illusionism is false.
    2. Consciousness is real.
    3. Therefore, illusionism is false.

1. With regards to consciousness, either  (a) Radical emergence is true, (b) Dualism is true or (c) Panpsychism is true.
    3. (a) and (b) are false.
    4. Therefore, Panpsychism is true.
  • inanisdolorinanisdolor 10 Pts   -  
    GOD DOES NOT EXIST
      @TheInquisitor
    God was an invention by humans and not a discovery. There is no Jesus and no Allah. There is empirical evidence suggesting that religion has done good, but we aren't questioning whether having faith is good. WE are questioning that is there a higher being sitting in the clouds or not. The reason I wrote about why religion is good and we are not questioning whether religion is good or bad, should be taken into consideration as anyone who believes in something will not be able to question their belief. In fact in order to believe they will have to trust that it is true. 

God as in a superhuman being was never there, there were stories to compel people to do good and the reason we are questioning these stories now is pointing to the fact that the ones who are telling these stories have grown weak, because these same people cannot give us the best answer to the problems faced by us. A priest would say that the coronavirus is a way of punishing the world, but science has a better answer, the only problem with science is that it answers the how but not the why,
    A scientist may tell u how this virus spread but why did this virus spread? Yes, the answer u just thought of wasn't a why it was a how, with the starting as a why? 
    This is why nihilism and religion are seen as the opposite ends of the spectrum, nihilism embraces the fact that there is no meaning to life, and whereas religion says that there is meaning to everything.

By the way, I still have not said why there is no god, In fact I have told u that there is a god, the god is a fictional character existing in stories. He is the peter pan for adults and children taking them to the neverland where there is meaning and you can believe that you have multiple lives and doing good well get you good BUT there is no superhuman.

Now to the original theory of the inquisitor which is that he will tell us more empirical data on why god must have existed physically during a point in time 
    two arguments 
    1. if ur superhuman exists there will be other superhumans of other religions, if both are superhumans then why are there different religions. 
    2. I can always give an irrational reason to why something exists like I could say there exists mountains cause when Jesus came again the world got angry and erupted large rocks where villages existed, what this does is that you try to explain your belief with evidence, that is not how research is done, your research by first finding evidence and then creating a belief. Any explanation you give me would be just ways of manipulating the facts to prove why there is god.
    I tried to find but could not find him as evolution does not allow me to believe in God, I was an empty slate when i tried my approach to god, god is good for people who can't think for themselves and I do not mean it as an insult, A lot of things in the books are just things that their ancestors have written it through experience and trusting that voice might do people good.
    AlofRI
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1111 Pts   -  
    The relevant bumper sticker: [ GOD -  SAVE US FROM YOUR BELIEVERS! ]
  • RS_masterRS_master 384 Pts   -  
    @TheInquisitor The quran says that god made the world in 6 days. First of all, the oldest people found to date are from 200, 000 years ago. Due to some scientific approximations, Some stars are 13.8 billion years old. 200, 000 and 13, 800, 000, 000 have quite a large difference (13, 799, 800, 000 years). This shows that god cannot have created the world in 6 days.

Why i highlighted the word god is because it simply does not exist. Inflation, proves that at one point the universe was tiny (smaller than a proton) in a vacuum. Scientists say that a vacuum is not a perfect vacuum due to quantum fluctuations. Due to quantum fluctuations, the universe started because matter and antimatter were made due to these fluctuations. There is proof that the universe did not need time to start. Therefore, because once our universe was non-existant, time didnt exist. This means that there is no time for god to create the universe before it started. This means that the universe was made on its own without time.

Conclusion: god does not exist
  • ScienceRulesScienceRules 902 Pts   -  
    Looks like you've got a lot of confidence and trust on what you say. Prove me wrong! I wonder how someone can do so cause this God topic can't be proved right or wrong. 
    Your love became a chorus played only by my memory.
  • markemarke 376 Pts   -  
    @TheInquisitor

Satan is referred to by the One True Creator God as the 'god of this world,' proving that the god of this world does exist just like you say.
  • @TheInquisitor You have no proof or facts to back this up therefore all I can assume is that this is illegitimate. Yes God does exist and His name is Jehovah and Jesus Christ. Not allah. All that the Quran so called "predicted" has terrorism in the middle east because it says in your big book of bombs to kill the infidels, not love them. In the bible it clearly says to love your enemies and you see this in christians like myself. So give me proof and we can continue this debate.
  • @RS_master There is substantial evidence proving the death and resurection of Jesus Christ and not just in the Bible. https://www.letu.edu/academics/arts-and-sciences/files/age-of-earth.pdf 

Read this before coming back with a sad excuse of an argument. 
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1111 Pts   -  
    Anybody for some fishing?  (Fishers of men need not apply).

Maybe some checkers .... anything ......