Women rights. That men vote on. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is a leading online debate website and is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Women rights. That men vote on.
in Politics

It's sad that it is 2020 and we are still debating if a woman should have the right to control her own body. President Trump had a meeting last March in the White House for women's rights. 53 senators were in the room not one female was in the room. Its sickening how many people want to give there opinion about what some else should do with their own body. 
AlofRIPlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• @liberalwithmorals Statistically women are more pro-life than men, so in reality if your prochoice you should prefer it that way.

liberalwithmoralsDeeWinstonC
  • AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    Yep. The story of Lilith is apparently a story left out of the Bible. THAT was a mistake made by God, or so the story goes, and amplified by MAN by deleting it.
  • @MichaelElpers
    Yeah, politically I'm more aligned with the OP but the way he structures some of his arguments is too emotional.
    No offense OP
    MonketrunkSkepticalOne
  • John_C_87John_C_87 393 Pts
    @liberalwithmorals

Malpratice of law and medicine are not a womens right. All woman are created equal and woman have simply failed to create that equality between all woman.

It's sad that it is 2020 and we are still debating if a woman should have the right to control her own body.

"That debate does not exist as women have requested to serve many nations in combat.".

What is sad is congress will pay for the malpractice of law that transpired for over two hundred years allowing woman the opportunity to vote without representation any constitution as a common defense between all woman as a general welfare toward females. Not all woman are following the principles of the instructed malpractice that is abusing the word abortion in the writing of law. The military order is to stop incriminating woman into a crime as United State Or else, like all female criminals convicted of felony you will loose a right to vote.

• We have failed to make that equality in society not with other women. @John_C_87
  • It's funny how a man is telling me that statistically women are pro-life. If your only counting the religious nut jobs and conservative women then yes the majority is pro-life. Now if your asking my age group the millennials we are vastly pro choice. Cause ya know it being 2020 it should ultimately be the women's decision and no one else's. @MichaelElpers
    Plaffelvohfen
  • I have no clue what you speak of. I have had an abortion and still vote. They won't take your right to vote away just because you have an abortion.@John_C_87
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @liberalwithmorals

Why does it matter that a man is citing stats.  You can look it up, statistically women are more likely to be prolife than men, it doesnt matter if you or i look it up, it is a fact.
  • @liberalwithmorals
    I hate the philosophy that only a particular demographic can talk about issues. Dividing people in such a rigid way is the exactly the reason why the alt right has grown such much. You're being incredibly too hostile and won't attempt to be understanding.
    When leftist act like this they only make the opposition grow stronger.
  • @JustAnAllMightFan. Heres the identity politics playing itself out again.  You can only have a valuable opinion if you are part of a certain identity, and for the left the more you exist as a minority or "oppressed group" the more valuable your opinion is.  If your a white male the value of your opinion is lowest on the totem pole.

I wasnt even expressing an opinion it was just a fact and i was shutdown because i am male.
    liberalwithmorals
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    You’re spot on a group of moralising  tyrants who assume they alone have the right to dictate to women on what they should do 
    liberalwithmorals
    We have failed to make that equality in society not with other women. @John_C_87

No... sorry woman have failed to create themselves as equal before law. The negligence is owned specifically by females and woman as a group without partnership of men. Citizenship is not a legal joining of man and woman by law like marriage. A woman by independence is stopping the immigration of person into the united States just as a doctor or lab technician, male or female performing fertilization in a clinical sense assuming the role of both parents.

I have no clue what you speak of. I have had an abortion and still vote. They won't take your right to vote away just because you have an abortion.@John_C_87
    No, you have had a female specific amputation. The real question is should a woman right to vote be taken away because she has admitted to a felony crime? Forfiting the trial process? I am giving you a liberty by presuming you had been directed to believe a lie. Had you been telling the truth and officially ended a life you would,have stood trial for that crime. I am not asking you to prove you are a murder I am making a demand that you publicly do not make that claim you or any other woman did.
    liberalwithmorals
    The criminal grievanc filed in a court of law would be perjury not murder. Abortion legislation failed to create all women equal before the law.
    liberalwithmorals
    Dee said:
    You’re spot on a group of moralising  tyrants who assume they alone have the right to dictate to women on what they should do 
    You are so far in left field you are in the last stall in the 56 acre parkinglot at a tailgating BBQ.for a event that took place 53 years ago.

I have no clue what you speak of. I have had an abortion and still vote. They won't take your right to vote away just because you have an abortion.@John_C_87
    The basic fact missed here is that you gave the right to vote away it was snever taken from you, because you made a claim that was not the truth on an official document. Yes, it is because you didn't know better and yes it is because you have been more them likely decided. I really hate this topic as I have seen first hand how harmful it has been twards women as a united state not just in America by throughout the world.
  • I'm not saying men can't talk about women's rights I'm simply saying at the end of the day the only people who should have any say on women's rights is women. @JustAnAllMightFan
  • Your absolutely right. So when President Trump had a meeting in his White House in March 2019 for women's rights and only had men in the meeting that was are fault to. Its hard to ask for equality in a masculine, chauvinistic, testosterone driven world. Women are not treat with the same respect. For god sakes Mr trump talked openly about grabbing women by the pussiess like we are just there for men to grab. I assure you women everywhere want more equality, but it kind of hard to make any change when the politics are all Male driven.  @John_C_87
  • MayCaesarMayCaesar 3408 Pts
    I believe that the anti-abortion position is ridiculous, but your argument, if extended, essentially speaks against the existence of government. Pointing out that not a single woman is present on the governmental discussion of abortion - is not principally different from, say, pointing out that I am not present on the governmental discussions of what tax burden to put on me. Should all discussions on taxes affecting me require my presence?

The idea of representative government is, exactly, that people delegate the discussion and implementation of law to representatives who are not them. As such, on governmental discussions presence of people affected by the law is not required; presence of their representatives is.

Make no mistake: I fully agree with you. A man should not tell a woman whether she can go through abortion or not. But by the same token, a bureaucrat should not tell me whether I get to keep all the money I have earned, or have to pay a fraction of it to the government. A politician should not tell me whether I can "trespass" on public property such as the White House that, allegedly, belongs to the people, including me. A public judge should not decide whether I go to jail or not.
    In summary, government should not do anything, thus there is no point for it to exist. Which fully aligns with my position, but which I do not think you had in mind, did you?
    Your absolutely right. So when President Trump had a meeting in his White House in March 2019 for women's rights and only had men in the meeting that was are fault to. Its hard to ask for equality in a masculine, chauvinistic, testosterone driven world. Women are not treat with the same respect. For god sakes Mr trump talked openly about grabbing women by the pussiess like we are just there for men to grab. I assure you women everywhere want more equality, but it kind of hard to make any change when the politics are all Male driven.  @John_C_87

No….right or wrong I am preserving constitution....

Executive officer Trump is not a Presadera. He is not a President; he is an elected executive officer that has an equal chance along with all men to be created equal by representing principles on behalf of all men before constitutional union as a basic principle in legislation of law.

A woman may never grow to be a President of the United States of America, so what, most men elected to the executive office never realistically earn that title President of the United States of  America either. The goal needs to be fact, truth, and a complete whole truth which can be described for other women to use and follow. Basic principle is a simple truth, the whole truth and nothing but truth, woman can become a Presadera of a legal united state of law to which independence is supreme. You must pick one truth equality or independence governing is not the ritual of marriage in my life I had no desire to engage a woman or man in combat to simple prove I am right or capable to apply and use lethal force.

Focus please a women’s equality with men is not the constitutional duty women face in the past or in the years to come. We as a Nation, as people, together frown on bragging rights concerning killing performed during a duty in War or Armed Serves the acts of lethal force are confirmed to ensure the right people are notified of any loss of life. At what piont do you feel any woman has a right to brag about the public abuse of lethal force? 

• @liberalwithmorals

I think you have the correct view but focusing on irrelevancies. It's about what is fair and equitable. A man or woman voting against fair treatment of women would be just as wrong just as a man or woman voting for it.
  • WinstonCWinstonC 187 Pts
    @liberalwithmorals I don't know how you came to that conclusion because 9 of the 53 republican senators are female.

It's funny, because I lean pro-choice with some restrictions and my immediate response to this debate title was: "Foetal rights. That adults vote on."

Also, as @MichaelElpers said already, more women are pro-life than pro-choice(1).

SkepticalOne

@WinstonC ;

It's funny, because I lean pro-choice with some restrictions and my immediate response to this debate title was: "Foetal rights. That adults vote on."
    To make something clear to you WinstonC you are involving everyone that takes part in the vote as a leader in a crime. How innocence is then preserved is not by presumption but by refusal to bring the criminal accusation to trial. Which in itself is a second additional crime to the immigration issue which is basically not a loss of life issue.

All woman are created equal by addressing pregnancy as the immigration of a person into a nation. Fetal rights, that adults vote on. Have you informed the voters of the pending danger, in disclosure of the self-incrimination to a felony murder charge? It is WinstonC our any public deleted official who is violating the legal precedent of privacy set by the Supreme court ruling Roe Vs Wade by directing a vote public on the criminal violation of privacy.
    What facts are we looking at to create equality between all woman, Married, Single, and under the age of 18.
    1. Every women officially kills an embryo by not making attempts to fertilized the living egg. No matter the women intelligence, experience, or education this most basic truth remains fact.
    2. A limited amount of information medically is given out by restriction of law and cannot be given without violation of certain inalienable rights of all females.
    3. Asking for any public vote on a interpretation of capital punishment that placed the burden of jury on the public such as abortion is a violation of the general welfare and creates a malpractice of law.

@WinstonC ;

First pro-choice or pro-life congress is legislating laws in violation of legal precedent and the vote sent to the public on abortion implicating the people into participation of a felony crime. Malpractice of law.

To make something clear to you WinstonC you are involving everyone that takes part in democracy by vote as a leader in a crime. Innocence by presumption has not been preserved protection is not passed on by any presumption made by the voters, compounded and complicated by refusal to bring the criminal accusation to trial. Which in itself is a second additional crime to a basic immigration issue which is the simplest issue not the complex idea of lost life. And bragging of the loss!

All woman should have been created equal by addressing pregnancy as the immigration of a person into a nation. It is a continuance of malpractice of law to ignore the grievance by legislators. Fetal rights, that adults vote on. Have you informed these voters of the pending danger, in disclosure of the self-incrimination to a felony murder charge they risk? It is WinstonC or any public delegate official who is violating the legal precedent of privacy set by the Supreme court ruling Roe Vs Wade 1973  by directing a vote public on the criminal violation of privacy.

What facts are we looking at to create equality between all woman, Married, Single, and under the age of 18.
    1. Every women officially kills an embryo by not making attempts to fertilized the living egg. No matter the women intelligence, experience, or education this most basic truth remains fact.
    2. A limited amount of information medically is given out by restriction of law and cannot be given without violation of certain inalienable rights of all females.
    3. Asking for any public vote on a interpretation of capital punishment that placed the burden of jury on the public such as abortion is a violation of the general welfare and creates a malpractice of law.

• @WinstonC

Fetal rights could arguably be a thing, but not embryo, zygote, or gamete rights. Womens rights are valid without qualification...but I get your point and generally agree.
    Fetal rights is very easily a malpractice of law.
    Equal rights is easily a malpractice of law.
    Men are voting on a process which creates all woman as equally by use of basic principle and legal precednet.
    An woman have failed to create all woman as equal for over 200 years as a united state In America.

@SkepticalOne
    all women's right without prejudice by indepenced are valid without qualification. The reason this is fomred as an inalienable right by simplifide truth is all woman are created equal when placed in a group of only woman, before a rule of prejudice is introduced to govern only women and no one outside the constitutional group of woman, set by women, for women. The instruction given by govening is saying do you sweare to tell women, and only the complete women, as a women, only those things which can be connected to women and no men, so help you axiom of God?
     The malpractice of law takes place as politics is treated as a partnership and not a consitutional separation on basic principles like male, female reporduction a united state created inside the more liberal, less consitutional second state of people / human / citizen.

It was the duty of a women to set a legal standard presuming all men innocent before a topic of legislation would have been presented to legislators for translation into law takes place.
    @liberalwithmorals
    So the prejudice is that women are allowed to participate in the legal process of creating all men equal but this constitutional right should not be allowed to include men helping to create all-woman equal?