frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Easy to Fight Against Coronavirus with Strong Immunity?

Debate Information

Hi All!

July is ending, and we don't have any vaccine. It is becoming challenging for countries to restrict the public in homes. That's why its time when we should start talking about the possibilities that we have in hand. Media and governments have informed a lot about the use of masks, distancing and use of sanitization but I think we should talk about strengthening our immunities. In my opinion, we would have to live with coronavirus, and we will only survive if we would have strong immunity. 

Withal, the primary question that arises here how to boost immune system where nothing is definite? Few studies like this http://learningiseverything.com/post/immune-boosting-miracles talk about the pathogen destroyers. Instead of taking supplements to destroy pathogens do you think the use of garlic, liquid zinc and olive leaves exact could be compelling enough? Honestly, I am not happy with these medicine companies, and in my opinion, they are just working to make money. I am not including doctors, nurses and paramedical staff in this.

I also found these immunity-boosting tips https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/what-to-know/staying-in/boost-immune-system from University of Maryland Medical System, and I think a balanced diet with vitamins and probiotics can secure us against this deadly virus because we do not have any vaccine. On the other hand, the use of vaccine would also be dubious, and already many conspiracy theories are existing about vaccines.

So, what are your views about boosting your immunity and living with this virus? Waiting for your responses. 

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments