Is Trump a genius ? I Q tests apparently confirm it - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is a leading online debate website and is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is Trump a genius ? I Q tests apparently confirm it
in Politics

By DeeDee 2362 Pts
“You’re an F-ing genius,” someone wrote to him on Twitter in 2013. “I.Q. tests confirm!” Trump replied. In fact, he wrote this weekend, his lifetime of success in business, TV and politics “would qualify as not smart, but genius . . . and a very stable genius at that!”

A sample of his ‘genius ‘ ......

Donal Trump 

“We took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”

AlofRIWe_are_accountable

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• edited July 25
    I would say that Trump has a very good sense of political intelligence. Not in his policy but during his 2016 campaign he knew how to read a room better than anyone else. During his 2016 he could tell that society was getting frustrated with pc culture and the establishment. So while other candidates kept it simple and went over scripted talking points, Trump was aggressive and ad-libbed. I still don't like him, but the Trump strategy back in 2016 on the surface was idiotic, but in reality it was a stroke of genius.
    AlofRIliberalwithmorals
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @JustAnAllMightFan

I think he’s very cunning, he gets the dirt on everyone and has no problem dishing it out , he gets away with murder calling every remark made at him “ Sad , so sad “ or “fake news “ when journalists attempt to corner him he keeps saying “ next question “ ......

AlofRIPlaffelvohfenliberalwithmoralsScienceRules
  • AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    His niece, Clinical Psychologist/Ph.D., has it right.  There is no ( I )  in Trump .... at least on the male side.  :/  
    liberalwithmorals
  • @AlofRI @Dee
    Don't get me wrong guys. I don't think he is a good president or person in general. However what made Trump made so appealing to his base is that he did the exact opposite of what the liberal and GOP establishment were doing. He could sense that the public where getting tired of pc culture and scripted talking points so he went off the hook. Are the things Trump has said morally right? No. Do I think Trump actually cares about his base or anyone for that matter? Do I think that Trump is pure and without corruption? Absolutely not. 
    But I will give credit where it is due. His ability to read a room and sense the changing frustration in the American public and use that in his favor shows that he has a great deal of intelligence. 
    However being intelligent doesn't necessarily make you a morally just person. Some of the worst violators of basic human rights were people who were calculated, strategic, and intuitive. This is where I am trying to get at. Trump has used his intelligence to gain a position of power so that he can abuse it.
    Plaffelvohfenliberalwithmorals
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    edited July 24
    @JustAnAllMightFan

I don’t agree he’s intelligent this is a guy who actually thinks stealth bombers are invisible , dropping a bomb into a Hurricane would make it vanish , planes existed in the 1770’s , disinfectant cures Covid , the noise from windmills causes cancer and sadly I could go on and on ......

I said it before if Kim Kardashin ran and won the next presidency in the U S it would not surprise me in the least , Trump has made the US the laughing stock of the world over here in Europe he is seen as no better than a bragging buffoon ,if you cast your mind back every member of the U N council openly laughed at Trumps egotistical boasting which is the ultimate sign of the lack of respect he has outside the U S 
    JustAnAllMightFanAlofRIliberalwithmorals
  • @JustAnAllMightFan

I agree, the problem is not his potential IQ (he's definitely not MENSA material though)... He's a very successful conman, that is undeniable, so he's not that dumb, but just like every conman, he's a morally bankrupt sociopath, THAT is the problem... 
    DeeAlofRIliberalwithmorals
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • @Plaffelvohfen
    You are correct. 
    The point I am making is that we can separate someone's intelligence from their morals. I don't think we should ignore or white-wash the fact that someone isn't intelligence just because they were a bad person. When we do that we are operating solely off of our feelings which leads to mythology rather than history.
    Even if someone is using a positive quality to commit negative acts, I won't deny that those positive qualities exist. High intelligence by itself is a positive quality. However using that intelligence to attain a position where you commit vile human rights violations that makes you bad person. Weather I like it or not that intelligence is still there.
    Having positive qualities doesn't equal a moral person, all it means is just that you have positive qualities. What you do with those qualities determine the kind of person you are.
    PlaffelvohfenDee
  • @Dee
    I think there are different areas of intelligence. In some of these areas Trump is awful but in other areas he excels. I believe he has a great ability to read people and that he has high emotional intelligence in the form of charisma. 
    As someone else said he is very cunning. Someone who is intellectual bankrupt cannot deceive and manipulate millions of people like Trump has.
    Intelligence is a very complex quality to measure because it has so many aspects. 
    liberalwithmorals
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @JustAnAllMightFan

I agree with a lot of what you say , I guess I’m talking about intelligence as in what we commonly accept as such .

I was the one who used the term “cunning” which is a type of intelligence I guess. Trump took his opportunity and is a born salesman , American politics is really a street fight the way they go at each other and Trump is a street fighter in that sense 
    PlaffelvohfenJustAnAllMightFanAlofRI
  • AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    "The most dangerous man in the world" is a conman and a salesman. I believe, like Dubya, he has an "alternate brain" who is leading him .... the ACTUAL SOURCE of any "intelligence" that seems to come from him. His frequent talks with his "mentor", who IS an intelligent man, are guiding him to do the anti-American, anti-democratic things he is doing. They spoke again last week and now our President is spreading his stormtroopers to other cities. Democracy is in trouble. I sorely WISH this man had intelligence! What he HAS is an agenda, not a PLAN, to Make America Grandiose Again, using the same tactics ( I ) saw in the 1930s but was too young to comprehend what was happening. I later learned about it while it was fresh in the minds of we, the people. The people recognized it for what it was, then. I can only hope the measure of intelligence in today's America is above the level we have in the White House!  :worried:
    liberalwithmorals
  • SonofasonSonofason 111 Pts
    edited July 25
    Dee said:
    @JustAnAllMightFan

I don’t agree he’s intelligent this is a guy who actually thinks stealth bombers are invisible , dropping a bomb into a Hurricane would make it vanish , planes existed in the 1770’s , disinfectant cures Covid , the noise from windmills causes cancer and sadly I could go on and on ......

I said it before if Kim Kardashin ran and won the next presidency in the U S it would not surprise me in the least , Trump has made the US the laughing stock of the world over here in Europe he is seen as no better than a bragging buffoon ,if you cast your mind back every member of the U N council openly laughed at Trumps egotistical boasting which is the ultimate sign of the lack of respect he has outside the U S 
    No, this is not accurate at all. Trump is only the laughing stock of liberals.  They're grasping at anything to bring him down.

Trump does not believe stealth bombers are invisible.  He knows very well that they are only practically invisible to radar.  But I'm guessing you didn't know that.
    Trump surely does not believe that planes existed in the 1770's.  He mistakenly said airports instead of ports.  And if you were honest, you would have known that.
    Trump did not say that the noise from windmills causes cancer.  He said "they say" it does.  I'm not sure who he was talking about, but he didn't say whether or not he believed it to be true.  The noise from large windmills may in fact cause cancer...I don't know.  Windmills do certainly kill many birds.  If you were honest, you'd probably be doing something else with your time, instead of lying about your president just because he wants to make this country a better place for deplorable people like me.

Utterly pathetic!
    Kim Kardashian probably could win a presidential election because the democrats are enough to elect someone like her.
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfenDeeJustAnAllMightFanliberalwithmoralsScienceRules
    edited July 25
    "The first gunpowder-powered rockets were developed in the 13th century, by China’s Song Dynasty. These "fire-arrows" were bamboo tubes capped at one end, packed with gunpowder, and attached to long sticks for guidance."  (https://www.popsci.com/what-are-rockets-red-glare-in-star-spangled-banner/)
    They were used during the War of Independence to shed light on the battlefield.
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @Sonofason

instead of lying about your president just because he wants to make this country a better place for deplorable people like me.

The truth is too much for you, all his ridiculous ramblings are there in black and white such it up 

He is not my president , funny I’m deplorable but a man who’s best friend was Jeffrey Epstein is your messiah demonstrates clearly you do not know what the word deplorable means ......Trump on Epstein “ Jeffery is a fabulous guy and like me he likes his women young “ says a lot about you and him 

**Utterly pathetic!
    Kim Kardashian probably could win a presidential election because the democrats are enough to elect someone like her.**

Yet rubes like you voted for Trump .......Bet you’d vote for Kim she’s one clever cookie just like the peado in charge 
    AlofRIliberalwithmoralsPlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @Sonofason

Ahhh that’s what the Orange one meant I should have known that’s what he meant .......you’re a funny person 
    AlofRIliberalwithmoralsPlaffelvohfen
    Dee said:
    @Sonofason

Ahhh that’s what the Orange one meant I should have known that’s what he meant .......you’re a funny person 
    Well Dee...congratulations!
    Your post before this one caused me some concern.  Some of the earlier comments of yours were easily explainable; and seeing through it, I explained them away.  But not this one.  I watched the video of Trump at this party with Epstein in 1992, and I think I'm now done making excuses for him...talking and laughing it up with Epstein the reprobate.  Clearly they're watching girls dancing...and I see him saying to Epstein..."she's hot"...and Epstein nodding.  
    My God, with the choices we have for someone to run this country of ours, we are surely doomed.
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    edited July 25
    @Sonofason

** ..talking and laughing it up with Epstein the reprobate.**

Why didn’t you say peado ? 

You’re an Epstein fan I get it , maybe if he was alive you’d vote for him?
    Plaffelvohfen
    Dee said:
    @Sonofason

** ..talking and laughing it up with Epstein the reprobate.**

Why didn’t you say peado ? 

You’re an Epstein fan I get it , maybe if he was alive you’d vote for him?
    I would never say peado because peado is not a word; and unlike you, I am smart enough to use actual words when I form sentences.  
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    edited July 26
    @Sonofason

I would never say peado because peado is not a word; and unlike you, I am smart enough to use actual words when I form sentences.  

You’re actually a long way from smart merely asserting such demonstrates a need to be perceived as such , your postings demonstrate the opposite 

peado: a person who enjoys a good bit off young.
    when defending yourself in a court of law against being a child rapist/ peado do not: 
    gain an erection when the story of the crime is being read out. 
    say: how did he know it was me... i was wearing a balaclaver! 
    well if putting my penis inside a young child makes me a child malestorer, than im guilty
    or: 
    And i put it to you sir... that child was sexy!

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

You’re actually a long way from smart merely asserting such demonstrates a need to be perceived as such , your postings demonstrate the opposite 

when defending yourself in a court of law against being a child rapist/ peado do not: 
    well if putting my penis inside a young child makes me a child malestorer, than im guilty
    or: 

Ahh, urban slang, I should have known.  How very tribal of you.
    liberalwithmorals
    Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

Dee said:
    @Sonofason

or: 

• DeeDee 2362 Pts
    How very Republican of you 
  • Hey smart guy I dont mean to correct you but if you google peado this is what you get:
    n. an obsession with children as sex objects. Overt acts, including taking sexual explicit photographs, molesting children, and exposing one's genitalia to children are all crimes.
    Just saying.
    @Sonofason
  • Hey smart guy I dont mean to correct you but if you google peado this is what you get:
    n. an obsession with children as sex objects. Overt acts, including taking sexual explicit photographs, molesting children, and exposing one's genitalia to children are all crimes.
    Just saying.
    @Sonofason
    Just saying.
    @Sonofason
    Just saying.
    @Sonofason
    DeePlaffelvohfen
  • If you go to the cambridge English dictionary it's in there. So yea @Sonofason
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @liberalwithmorals

Keep correcting him he needs it ....badly 
    liberalwithmoralsPlaffelvohfen
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    Dee said:
    “You’re an F-ing genius,” someone wrote to him on Twitter in 2013. “I.Q. tests confirm!” Trump replied. In fact, he wrote this weekend, his lifetime of success in business, TV and politics “would qualify as not smart, but genius . . . and a very stable genius at that!”

A sample of his ‘genius ‘ ......

Donal Trump 

“We took over the airports” from the British during the American Revolutionary War in the 1770s.

Trump praised the Americans’ military efforts in the war against Great Britain. “Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory,”

If Trump said that then America is in trouble because both the two candidates for President may be showing serious signs of old age dimentia.