Trump astounds Doctors - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything! Debate online for free! DebateIsland is a leading online debate website and is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Trump astounds Doctors
in Politics

By DeeDee 2362 Pts
Donald Trump astounded a team of doctors by ‘acing ‘ a urine test he managed to piss in a cup ,Trump said “ I did a tremendous job the worlds best doctors said no one has ever done it better “ 

Surely this guarantees a second term after his recent cognitive test where he managed to correctly identify an Elephant?
AlofRIPlaffelvohfenZeusAres42

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

• Haha. This is amazing! Now I too agree to the fact that he is great. :D "no one has ever done it better"
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @ScienceRules

He makes me laugh out loud he’s so funny , he always says he best and that everyone said so. A journalist told him he also did the test and passed it easily Trump said “ no way that was a fake test not like the one I took “ ......I spit my coffee out laughing 
  • @Dee
    He is essentially a great man too great for me and you to understand him lol :D.
    Dee
    Lover, hunter, friend and enemy
    You will always be every one of these
    Nothing's fair in love and war.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    Definitely, a legend in his own time!  I wish I was as smart as he THINKS he is. But then, I'd prolly have headaches from my brain being constricted by my skull. :D
    DeeScienceRules
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    Seriously, anyone who thinks Biden is mentally alert and Trump is not suffers from very bad judgment.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableScienceRulesAlofRI
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    edited July 27
    Seriously, anyone who thinks Biden is mentally alert and Trump is not suffers from very bad judgment

Which begs the question why was the orange one doing a mental acuity test as the leading expert in the U S said one is only asked to do it if one is thought to display signs of dementia, insiders in the White House asked the orange one to sit it , why’s that do you think?
  • @marke

You will find that these same debaters hate Trump no matter what he does or does not do. They would vote for Biden if he was comatose.
    markeindependentlyScienceRules
  • DeeDee 2362 Pts
    @We_are_accountable

They would vote for Biden if he was comatose.

Yet you vote for someone who’s best friend was peadophile Epstein ......interesting 
    markeWe_are_accountable
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    @Dee

Trump is an amazing figure in American history.  He has had more tens of thousands of amateur armchair analysts following him around to condemn him for every little suspected flaw than have any other characters in the history of the universe.
    We_are_accountable
  • AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    marke said:
    Seriously, anyone who thinks Biden is mentally alert and Trump is not suffers from very bad judgment.
    At least Biden is SANE.
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    @AlofRI

So were  many of the kids I worked with in the mentally handicapped state home when I was younger.
  • ZeusAres42ZeusAres42 1475 Pts
    edited July 30

Happy_KillbotAlofRI

• AlofRIAlofRI 829 Pts
    edited July 30
    :p marke said:
    @AlofRI

So were  many of the kids I worked with in the mentally handicapped state home when I was younger.
    My first wife worked there too, maybe you knew her, she was the one in the white coat who cared for you and your friends.
    PS. No wonder the Chinese President and the Russian one Putin like the fact that Trump is President. To them Trump = easy competition. Go figure.   

• markemarke 334 Pts
    @AlofRI

The group I volunteered to helpin caring for patients on field trips was titled TARS, which stood for Teens Aid the Retarded.
  • John_C_87John_C_87 393 Pts
    Dee said:
    Donald Trump astounded a team of doctors by ‘acing ‘ a urine test he managed to piss in a cup ,Trump said “ I did a tremendous job the worlds best doctors said no one has ever done it better “ 

Surely this guarantees a second term after his recent cognitive test where he managed to correctly identify an Elephant?
    I am so proud of you DEE. You have finally stop calling an executive officer President of a United State for just being elected by vote. Your humor gets a 10 as well.
    AlofRI
  • markemarke 334 Pts
    @ZeusAres42

Leftists believe the MSM lies that Russia attempted to help Trump.  The truth is Russia was attempting to help Hillary.

ZeusAres42
    edited July 31
    marke said:
    @ZeusAres42

Leftists believe the MSM lies that Russia attempted to help Trump.  The truth is Russia was attempting to help Hillary.

I don't believe that either and nor am I a leftist. You folks really should stop calling every guy that criticizes Trump a leftist; it's ridiculous.

The US was screwed either way, with either Trump or Hillary. The Russian's are not friends of the USA. But with dummies in power their life becomes so much easier. It's not that I like Russia over America; it's just that this is plain to see.