frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

How To Debate

Debate Information

"My problem with this debate (Australian Spirituality) specifically is that there doesn’t seem to be anything to debate here. Am I missing something?"

<<Yes, you are.>>

You see, the father is probably spiritually inclined, religious, and will attribute anything that can't be explained to being spiritual.
So he's ranting and raving about these Aboriginal Trackers (look it up) who presumably have spiritual powers to foresee or determine things.
So, our Abo friend puts a complete sudden stop to the religiously-inclined father by explaining that he does not have such powers and he had simply fallen off the truck.
OK, with me so far?
Now I could simply write a boring topic like, "Do Religious People Jump To Conclusions?".......but how la-dee-da boring and predictable would that be?
No....when I make a topic, I make sure that it smacks the reader in the face and satire just happens to be one of the tools I often use.
xlJ_dolphin_473

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments