The American flag is not about racism, so stop showing your contempt for America when taking a knee! - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The American flag is not about racism, so stop showing your contempt for America when taking a knee!

Debate Information

It is truly nauseating watching a bunch of America haters taking knees during our national anthem. They are showing the world how much disdain they have for what our flag truly stands for. This is all anti America politics from an extreme Left wing Democrat Party doing their best to pit Americans against one another, all to win elections. How sick is that?

If Black people want to protest some Racist cop, then do so where that Cop was trained, and see if their training procedures had any racist subtext. If not, then you must go to the Cop who killed the Black man. Was he always a racist, or did the racism grow from years of dealing with so much Black crime in these inner cities. A Cop's mindset can become skewed if all he deals with is Black crime day in and day out. His life is on the line, and maybe he has seen some of his friends killed by a Black person. WHO KNOWS THE REASON WHY A COP BECOMES RACIST, but it should be priority one finding out why! It's not about the Flag!

You will notice that the Democrat Party never works to find out why a Cop became racist, because it's racism that fuels their elections. The Left salivates over these racial killings. They love a good riot because it plays right into their race bating agendas. Biden told Black people that they would be crazy to vote for Republicans! Democrats use Black people as votes, keeping them tied to Government dependence, and insulting them if they should dare go outside the plantation and vote Republican. 

Have you noticed how most of these racial protest happen around election years? Do you think this is a coincedence? These racial tensions are used and encouraged by the Left for votes, it's that simple! It has nothing to do with the Flag!
Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473DeeJGXdebatePRO
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• DeeDee 2590 Pts
    Cannot have them blacks getting all ‘uppity’ and demanding to be treated like whites can we ? 

They’ve forgotten their place maybe Republicans can bring back the glory days when decent white folk were given preferential treatment in all aspects of life because of skin colour , I bet you get all misty eyed when you recall segregation in the past where blacks knew their place and everyone was happy and every day finished with apple pie and ice cream 
    We_are_accountableJGXdebatePRO
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    Black on Black crime, is its own form of racism, and injustice.
    We_are_accountable
  • @Dee

The non American once again gives us his fake news. It is Biden who thinks that Black folks, going off the plantation to vote for Republicans, are uppity.

Happy_KillbotJGXdebatePRO
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    @We_are_accountable

Have you not a lynching to attend to at the local KKK ? 

Is your answer to everything “fake news “?
    We_are_accountable
  • @Dee

It's rich listening to Pro abortion supporters talking about anyone else. The hypocrisy from people like you is truly off the charts. Your victims are the most innocent vulnerable human lives on our planet, and hypocrites like you have the nerve to judge others?

Ignore
    Happy_KillbotDee
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    edited September 14
    @We_are_accountable

It's rich listening to Pro abortion supporters talking about anyone else. 

It's rich listening to Anti abortion supporters talking about anyone else. 

The hypocrisy from people like you is truly off the charts

The hypocrisy from people like you is truly off the charts

Your victims are the most innocent vulnerable human lives on our planet, and hypocrites like you have the nerve to judge 

My victims ? Your victims are the women you wish to force into giving birth against their wills because you’re a bully who thinks women should have no say over their own bodily rights ......The ‘land of the free ‘ what a laugh.....

Ignore 

Yet that’s something you never do you lunatic 
  • JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 240 Pts
    edited September 14
    @We_are_accountable

Stop spamming "fake news! Ignore!"
    do you even know what that means?
    You probably won't stop, so fellow atheists, when a christian annoys you, please respond with this, a famous Richard Dawkins quote;

"poisonous religious nonsense! Ignore!"
    “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
  • JGXdebatePROJGXdebatePRO 240 Pts
    edited September 14
    @We_are_accountable

Stop spamming "fake news! Ignore!"
    do you even know what that means?
    You probably won't stop, so fellow atheists, when a christian annoys you, please respond with this, a famous Richard Dawkins quote;

"poisonous religious nonsense! Ignore!"
    “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
  • Sorry, my computer crashed.