are preachers on debate island annoying. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

are preachers on debate island annoying.

Debate Information

yes
"don't you have somewhere else to be?"
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• The ones on DI?  Definitely. But ALL??

No. I never found MLK "boring". There was a Catholic Bishop on TV years ago (50's - 60's) named Bishop Sheen. He had a way about him. I listened to him about every night he was on. He made a lot of sense and never pushed the rhetoric one expects of a TV "preacher". He had one of the most popular shows at the time. He never made a believer out of me, but, he never tried. Just talked common sense with a reverence. Absolutely NOTHING like today's televangelists!

The only other "non-boring" preacher wasn't a preacher at all but he could DO it better than almost anyone. That was Charleton Heston in his series "The Bible". Definitely NOT boring. I still came away not believing.  :mask:
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @yeatereats

The anti Religious preachers are equally annoying.

• TKDB said:
    @yeatereats

@TKDB
    How? Why?
    I do not see any evidence nor explanation to your claim, therefore nobody is inclined to believe you.

“I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
  • TKDB said:
    @yeatereats

Yes... to someone like you, someone who uses logic and reason rather than a dusty, contradictory 2000 year old book, may seem annoying.
    Dee
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

Dee is an anti Religious preacher.

Richard Dawkins is an anti Religious preacher.

Pretty much any anti Religious website, on the internet, is an anti Religious preaching forum.

Because God, Jesus, and the Bible, did something that troubled their way of lives, and are using the internet to harass God, Jesus, and the Bible through the leisure of their electronic devices.

Or in other words, their electronic devices, are their anti Religious preaching tools.
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    @TKDB

Dee is an anti Religious preacher 

@TKDB is an ant Atheist preacher 
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Dee

Prove it?

Dee is an anti Religious preacher 

"@TKDB is an ant Atheist preacher."

Show me my preachings?
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    @TKDB