Why Don't Theists Get Lost? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

In this Debate

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Why Don't Theists Get Lost?

Debate Information

Could it be because they have a predetermined sense of direction?
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
56%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• Why don't theists get lost?? Because they have guidance?? 

The local Pastor guides them. One local Pastor was recently "guided" out the door, but, don't worry about him, he took $10,000,000 of Christian hard-earned money with him .... he can afford a GPS now. Those that followed him for years, hopefully, have taken a detour and are now following a different path, like cleaning their own pools ;-). Over the years MANY of these guiding theists have "lost their way", so, the premise of this post is kind of, let's say, "not accurate"? Nobody tells ME were to go .... um ... wait, that's not accurate either .... let's put it this way, I go where I want. No theist guidance. I've somehow stayed out of any serious trouble. A bit of mild "sinning" for sure, but I keep my own pool clean and I don't expect other Christians to pay money for my sins. I'm a little weird that way but I don't get lost often. Especially when I have my OWN GPS that I bought with my OWN money.  :smirk:

(Does Debra consider sarcasm .... sinning? ;-)
    Swolliw