Can Ex-Christian Kids Become Cool? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Can Ex-Christian Kids Become Cool?

Debate Information

What's happeniiiiiiiiiin dudes?

Hey, when some Christian nerd tries to tell you that we must have been created by the God thing, just reply, "I don't know about you dude but 9 months before I was born, my olds met at a rave party and here I am."

Well anyway, I have this ultra-cool idea for a new video game.
It's called "Destruction of the Dweebs".

So, what happens is there this humongous fortress with a peculiar sloping, pointy roof and inside are some Dweebs (preachers) who are holding hostages.

Your goal is to break into the fortress and blast the crap out of the Dweebs before they brainwash the hostages.

You gotta be ultra alert though because there is this invisible Master Dweeb who can be anywhere at any time and like, he will just randomly drop a piano on one of the hostages. So you have to blow the piano up before it lands.

You win the game when all the Dweebs are destroyed and you have rescued the hostages. The Master Dweeb will shrivel up and disappear and the fortress will turn into an uber-cool gym and sports centre.
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• I need a Kickstarter link!  :D
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    edited September 14
    Sounds good but the finish is not great ..... the fortress will turn into an uber-cool gym and sports centre....

It should be a real den of iniquity full of booze , loose women , sport on large screens and gambling , if that’s the case I’m in.....

F-ck the gym and sports centre that’s so squeaky clean ......Christian ‘fun’ 
    AlofRI
  • @Dee
    It should be a real den of iniquity full of booze , loose women , sport on large screens and gambling , if that’s the case I’m in.....

Remember, this is for kids right....as it happens though, you will be pleased to see that I covered life's real pleasures in the thread, "The New Atheist Dictionary".
    In fact, read it....what you wrote is so uncannily close that I almost (I do stress "almost") had a spiritual thought.
    https://www.debateisland.com/discussion/5455/the-new-atheist-dictionary
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Swolliw

Do you always sound ghetto?
  • DeeDee 2590 Pts
    @Swolliw

You have us all covered which is great, you cannot beat a bit of debauchery 
  • @TKDB
    Do you always sound ghetto?

Hey bro, like, thanks for the compliiiiimentary compliiiiment there.
    At least I don't sink as lo as those mean-assed dudes who like diss science an bein normal all da time.