frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

How To Help Christian Kids

Debate Information

Hey all you Christian kidz out there in virtual land, howz it all goiiiiiiin?

Like I know what it was like growin outa the whole Santa Claus thing....you knews he wasn't real but you kept pretending coz you would still get all the Christmas gifts, right?
And you well and truly knows by now that all that Jesus stuff is just whole heap of guacamole, right? And the only reason your olds sends you to Sunday school each week is so's they can have some quality time together if you knows what I mean.
Well, listen up since I am gonna give you the right advice for you to get outa goin to Sunday school ever again.

Okay, so the next service you go to.....fart. Yeah, you heard me. It's a perfectly natural body function and as you is sittin on them there hard wooden pews that sound is gonna be resonatin so much the stained glass is almost gonna break.
Now if that don't get you kicked outa the place what you gotta do is when the preacher is a preachin, every now and then you just jump to your feet, punch the air and yell out "OH YESSS LORD!".
So, if the preacher still ain't given you the boot you knows by now that he's a gettin mighty aggro and red in the face and it's time to pull out the big kahuna, oh yeah , you is gonna bring it on home with this one.
What you do right, is you have a pocket full of marbles. Just after the prayer starts like you just happen to "accidentally" drop one marble down onto the hard floor, then another, pause, then maybe two, pause then just before the end of the prayer, you let go of the whole lot in one go.
I tell you what, it will be Amen for you and you know that you ain't never coming back. Then on Sundays you can do what all the regular kidz do like goin to the skateboard park and hangin out at the mall.
Peace , stay kool and keep it real.
PlaffelvohfenScienceRulesJGXdebatePROAlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments