Does Religion deserve to be harassed, via the internet? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Does Religion deserve to be harassed, via the internet?

Debate Information

If God, Jesus, or the Bible has truly committed any crimes against humanity?

Then why hasn't God, or Jesus been placed in any of the Prisons around the world, and are serving Life sentences for being inhumane towards Humanity on s Global scale?

Are God, and Jesus, maybe engaged in a global conspiracy, of sorts, against Humanity, and this is why some have gone after God, and Jesus, with Science, like some have?

Because I'm open minded to seeing that conspiratorial evidence?

If it exists?

So please, can anyone provide any conspiratorial evidence, that God, and Jesus, are on a global scale, conspiring against Humanity?
We_are_accountable
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Dee

Care to debate?
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts

Then why hasn't God, or Jesus been placed in any of the Prisons around the world, and are serving Life sentences for being inhumane towards Humanity on s Global scale?

Well if you Christians told us where god is hiding maybe we can charge him with crimes against humanity , so where is he after all you’re a Christian you must know? When you’re at it ask him where Jesus is or for that matter the Holy Ghost ?Maybe we will get lucky and get the 3 in 1 as in the trinity will save us having separate trials?Could you ask the billions of other Christians worldwide where god is surely one of you knows ?@TKDB
  • Well, it isn't as if the concept hasn't been considered
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_on_Trial
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Dee

You're playing anti Religious mindgames with the debate Dee.

Please properly debate, or I'll flag you.
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Happy_Killbot

Poorly thought out answer.

"Does Religion deserve to be harassed, via the internet?

"Yes. 

Some ideas simply are not worthy of respect."

You're playing anti Religious mindgames with the debate Happy.

Happy_KillbotDeexlJ_dolphin_473
  • @TKDB
    Then why hasn't God, or Jesus been placed in any of the Prisons around the world

What I think is apparent is that you should really consider quitting whatever it is you are on, it has been brought to your attention before.
    The thread is poorly constructed and has no relevance to the title.
    The reasoning is shot to pieces....how could Jesus and/or God be placed in prison?
    Gone after God or Jesus with science?? What the?
    If it is an attempt at wit and humour, you crash-landed before you took off......Leave the dry wit and dark humour to someone with years of experience, namely, moi.
    You are much better suited to sticking to your usual illogical atheist-bashing.

Still, you have just taken first prize for the worst thread ever.
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @TKDB

You're playing anti Religious mindgames with the debate Dee.

No I’m not , I’m asking you where god can be found as you clearly stated .....

So where are they so I can initiate proceedings?

The only one not properly debating is you ( as usual ) because you cannot answer a simple question regarding where is God ?

Flag away 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    edited September 15
    @TKDB

You asked him a question  .... "Does Religion deserve to be harassed, via the internet?

"Yes. 

He answered yes and you’re reporting him? So you want everyone to answer “no” ......Absolutely hilarious from a guy who rants on about freedom of speech 
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @Swolliw

Still, you have just taken first prize for the worst thread ever

He has a 1,000 more posts challenging for first spot , the guy never debates he posts a debate up and when challenged reports everyone , he has never participated in a debate here 
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    edited September 15
    @Swolliw

Care to properly debate?
    Happy_KillbotDee
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    edited September 15
    @Dee

Care to properly debate?
    Happy_KillbotDee
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    edited September 15
    @Happy_Killbot

Care to properly debate?
    Happy_KillbotDee
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    @Swolliw
    @Happy_Killbot
    @Dee

Care to debate the forum at hand?

Are God, and Jesus, maybe engaged in a global conspiracy, of sorts, against Humanity, and this is why some have gone after God, and Jesus, with Science, like some have?

If it exists?

So please, can anyone provide any conspiratorial evidence, that God, and Jesus, are on a global scale, conspiring against Humanity? 
  • @TKDB

Errr, umm, I really don't think anyone can help you there.
    Have umm, you huh hummm er, had your medication reviewed yet?
    DeePlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @TKDB

Well if you Christians told us where god is hiding maybe we can charge him with crimes against humanity , so where is he after all you’re a Christian you must know? When you’re at it ask him where Jesus is or for that matter the Holy Ghost ?Maybe we will get lucky and get the 3 in 1 as in the trinity will save us having separate trials?Could you ask the billions of other Christians worldwide where god is surely one of you knows ?
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @TKDB

Care to properly debate?

Care to properly debate? All you’re doing is preaching

Well if you Christians told us where god is hiding maybe we can charge him with crimes against humanity , so where is he after all you’re a Christian you must know? When you’re at it ask him where Jesus is or for that matter the Holy Ghost ?Maybe we will get lucky and get the 3 in 1 as in the trinity will save us having separate trials?Could you ask the billions of other Christians worldwide where god is surely one of you knows ?
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 2632 Pts
    edited September 15
    @TKDB ;
    Care to debate the forum at hand?

We are.

No, they have no real power.

You can't give a trial to something that doesn't exist.

No. We are not against god, we don't think one is there.

The Crusades, the Holocaust, and modern theocracies around the world.

If it exists?

Yes.

That's not what atheism/agnosticism/non-religious is all about.

xlJ_dolphin_473Plaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @Happy_Killbot

If religion should be harrassed, then activist LGBT groups definitely deserve to be harassed for trying to indoctrinate our children with fake Science and fake Biology.
    Happy_KillbotMonketrunkPlaffelvohfen
  • I don't believe it is appropriate to respect all opinions. Harassment is not equivalent to challenging someone's opinions. When you say "harassed" it makes me think of *unwarranted* negative behavior towards a group. I do not believe that that is appropriate. Harmful ideas should be subject to harassment, however. So if your ideas are not harmful, there should be no problem. The problem lies then in the person who believes something is harmful. Many people believe that there are dangerous parts about religion that need to be challenged (myself included). But in the end, I think harassing people online is useless. It only feeds into people's sense of correctness and moral superiority. People who harass each other online (i.e. the antagonizing theists/atheists on this site) look pretty silly.
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @TKDB

You demanded a debate we all humored you and you chickened out again .......
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
  • @Dee
    Yeah, that is really cool.
    I bet that intellectually deficient types like TDK wouldn't even know what a Dorothy is.
    Whoosh, right over their (small) heads.
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @Swolliw

@TKDB ;

He has never debated here he keeps challenging people and when challenged screeches “ I’m going to flag you boo hoo” .....if you ever witness him attempt to debate let me know it will be a first 
  • @Monketrunk
    I don't believe it is appropriate to respect all opinions. Harassment is not equivalent to challenging someone's opinions. 

From my point of view, and in the context of the thread and this forum, I think it relevant to point out that theists have harrassed decent, innocent, civilised members of society for yonks with their fear-mongering and guilt trip mentality....."If you don't be like us, you are heathen sinners who will perish in Hell".
    I readily admit that some of my posts are aggressive and a bit on the nose, but I am merely exposing the ugliness and harassment of theists who, for want of reasoning and intelligent debate, resort to such unpleasant tactics. Fighting fire with a thimble-full of water ain't going to do diddly squat.
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
  • TKDBTKDB 667 Pts
    edited September 16
    @Happy_Killbot

You're not debating. You're arguing from the fiction of your own imagination.
    Thus bringing your own ideology, to the table, which is outside this topic of this forum ?

"We are."  

"No, they have no real power."

"You can't give a trial to something that doesn't exist."

"No. We are not against god, we don't think one is there."

"The Crusades, the Holocaust, and modern theocracies around the world."

If it exists?

"Yes." 

"That's not what atheism/agnosticism/non-religious is all about."

Are you preaching to the WE, meaning the other anti Religious supporters?

If there is no God to you, then why all the fuss?
    You're wasting a lot of keyboard time then in over someone that you have zero interest in?

You remind me of a pan handler.
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    edited September 16
    @Monketrunk

But in the end, I think harassing people online is useless. It only feeds into people's sense of correctness and moral superiority. 

No one is actually being harrassed the OP @TKDB ;posts up debates like this making ridiculous claims as in 

Does Religion deserve to be harassed

How can you harrass a belief system? This debate typifies the sort of victim mentality the OP posts frequently have a look at his replies to everyone if you doubt the veracity of my words 
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @TKDB

Hey maybe you could flag him for harassing religion?