Is Trump gifted with psychic power? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Communities

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Is Trump gifted with psychic power?

Debate Information

The orange one makes constant predictions like a psychic that are always wrong ,he claimed Covid would all be over months ago and now .....

Trump, who flew into Sacramento in central California on the third day of a re-election campaign swing, pushed back against state leaders who said that climate change underlies the ever-stronger blazes.

“It will start getting cooler. You just watch,” he insisted to Wade Crowfoot, the head of the California Natural Resources Agency.

The official responded: “I wish science agreed with you.”

Honestly how can anyone with a brain cell take this jerk seriously?

We_are_accountable
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• Erm...
    Are you seriously considering that TRUMP is psychic?
    He has made so many terrible decisions that he could have done right if he was a psychic.
    AlofRIWe_are_accountable
    “I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right?” – Madara Uchiha
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    edited September 15
    @JGXdebatePRO

1. Are you seriously considering that TRUMP is psychic?

No , I’m being sarcastic , I think he may think he’s psychic as he’s constantly predicting the future 

He has made so many terrible decisions that he could have done right if he was a psychic.

I agree , most so called psychics either way make dreadful predictions 
    AlofRI
  • I think it's just a matter of misspelling. The psych prefix is O.K., it's the end of the word that is wrong.  :error:
    xlJ_dolphin_473
  • @Dee. Yeah its because the temperature has gone up 1 degree celcius is why there are so many fires occuring in the west.

Even if the U.S. took away all emissions its predicted after 100 years it would effect the climate less than 1 degree Celcius.

The reason there are forest fires is because they have mismanaged their forests and stopped controlled burning.  Canada doesnt seem to have these issues at their border.

• DeeDee 2589 Pts
    edited September 16
    @MichaelElpers

Right I will bow to your expertise in these matters as all Trump supporters seem to have a vast expertise in economics , viirus control , climate change , world politics , suggesting teachers should be armed etc , etc  ............you guys seem to ‘Ace‘ every subject under the sun .....

So now I’ve placated your raging ego tell me how you and Trump have decided it’s going to be cooler?
    AlofRI
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @AlofRI

Over here in Europe people’s mouths are still on the ground that this clown is still running the show , he’s comedy gold 

I said to my wife  after Trump became president “ the US has gone barking mad what next ? Maybe Kim Kardashian will be next president “ she told me yesterday her husband Kanye West is hoping to run  for President .....What next Foghorn Leghorn?
    AlofRI
  • @Dee. Thanks for thr compliment, i do generally ace most subjects.  
    Im not saying trump was right.

I wish science agrees with you also applies to the people who said climate change underlies the ever stronger blazes.

It was California forest mismanagement that caused the fires not trump.
  • DeeDee 2589 Pts
    @MichaelElpers

Thanks for thr compliment, i do generally ace most subjects.  

I love that “ I aced it “ when he said that I spit my coffee out , I use it all the time now when my wife asks how I got on at various things 

You’re welcome , in fairness your miles ahead of Trump and again I’m glad to hear that you do accept his comments inaccuracies 

I wish science agrees with you also applies to the people who said climate change underlies the ever stronger blazes.

It’s interesting I’m reading now a lot of the fires were actually malicious did you hear that on news there?

My comments were really addressed at Trumps remarks which are so ridiculous at times .....One question if you don’t mind do you think he will do a second term?
    AlofRI
  • Dr Fauci FTW. Maybe somewhat off-topic but apparently this guy according to some has been too valuable to be fired despite some of the disagreements he and Trump have had. And rightly so. Usually, at least from what I've heard is that Trump fires his advisors once they disagree with haha.

AlofRI

• @Dee. Some of them were and some of them werent.  But the reason the spread so well is because they mismanaged the forests and wouldnt continue controlled burnings and let people take out the dead trees.
    Dee

67% of California's woodlands are FEDERAL LANDS! That makes Trump responsible for "forest mismanagement". California is only responsible for 3% of their forestry. Ergo, Trump IS responsible.

By the way. I'm most familiar with Maine forests. I can tell you, if most of the people in New England were given a rake, and they started, in the spring, at SW Maine and raked the forest all the way to NE Maine, before they got to Millinocket, the leaves would be falling again!  Trump flunks that bit of ridiculousness, and if you agree with HIM you've lost your aces (asses??), whatever, you are both ridiculous.
    The bigger problem is, Trumps idea of "forest management," I fear, would be to cut it all down, make millions of dollars in lumber, and build flammable houses out of it! Make millions more. Let the little people suffer from the climate change that ensues. Zomeone zaid yezterday .... (my Elvis impersonation ;-), that one out of three Trump believers are as as the other two. (Or something like that ;-). Well .................. I can see that. 

67% of California's woodlands are FEDERAL LANDS! That makes Trump responsible for "forest mismanagement". California is only responsible for 3% of their forestry. Ergo, Trump IS responsible.

By the way. I'm most familiar with Maine forests. I can tell you, if most of the people in New England were given a rake, and they started, in the spring, at SW Maine and raked the forest all the way to NE Maine, before they got to Millinocket, the leaves would be falling again!  Trump flunks that bit of ridiculousness, and if you agree with HIM you've lost your aces (asses??), whatever, you are both ridiculous.
    The bigger problem is, Trumps' idea of "forest management," I fear, would be to cut it all down, make millions of dollars in lumber, and build flammable houses out of it! Make millions more. Let the little people suffer from the climate change that ensues. (Like mud slides, etc.) Zomeone zaid yezterday .... (my Elvis impersonation ;-), that one out of three Trump believers are as as the other two. (Or something like that ;-). Well .................. I can see that.