frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Does a Black Police Captain David Dorn's life matter? Not to Democrats.

Debate Information

David Dorn, a 77-year-old African American retired police captain, who was shot by a pawn shop looter during a protest in St. Louis,” the law enforcement official explained. “These outrageous, lawless acts have been met with silence, acquiescence and, in some instances, outright support from the local, state and national leadership of the Democratic Party.”
PlaffelvohfenAlofRICYDdharta

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 1483 Pts   -  
    I'm SURE the pawnshop looter was seriously sought after and, if caught, was seriously charged with the crime(s). Therefore, the silence. When the crime is punished, what's to protest??

THAT is the problem black people (with the cooperation of thousands OF WHITE PEOPLE), are upset about! The crimes that are NOT seriously charged! The crimes against THEM! It's quite simple really. Most of the American people see the unfairness. These protests, what many Trumplicans call "riots", are multi-racial. Even the actual "riots". Many are stimulated or actually acted upon by white supremacists ... you know, the "fine people on the other side"? 
    We_are_accountableCYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    Yet two suspects are behind bars you prize clown 
    We_are_accountableAlofRIPlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
  • @AlofRI

You must work for the Democrat Party to be such a deceptive fake news joke! So the only Black lives that matter are criminals who put themselves in harms way, while law abiding Black people's lives are not worth mentioning.

IGNORE
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfen
  • @Dee

Ahhhh I see.... so the only Black lives that matter are the ones whereby a criminal put himself in harms way, but law abiding Black people murdered by these "peaceful", LOL, protesters, get no mention from the Left. So it's not about the thousands of Black lives snuffed out by other Black gang members, who never get caught, it's all about the few killed by white cops?

IGNORE YOU SICK LEFTIST CLOWN!
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    AlofRIPlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableCYDdharta
    Accountable people cannot ignore the truth because then they become "no-accounts". Butt, then, there are the new "alternate truths" of the Trump regime. The world used to be so much simpler in 2015BT. Seems like a long time ago when the world was sane. :(
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableCYDdharta
  • @Dee

From the low end peasant who let their government take your guns, and you call other's ? I will say one thing. I must be crazy for ever responding to your judgmental hatred towards those who do not think like you. We are all deplorable to Leftists!

Ignore for real this time. 
    AlofRI
    @Dee

From the low end peasant who let their government take your guns, and you call other's ? I will say one thing. I must be crazy for ever responding to your judgmental hatred towards those who do not think like you. We are all deplorable to Leftists!

For once I agree with one of your statements, Ms. accountable, actually two. You MUST be crazy to respond to those who think you deplorable, it's a losing battle. Saying we want to take people's guns is blowing a tiny minority's statements out of proportion. Oh, wait, that's DIS-agreeing. I beg your pardon.  :error:
    DeeWe_are_accountableCYDdharta
  • DeeDee 4788 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable ;

From the low end peasant

I’m actually pretty well of thank you , I normally don’t converse with trailer trash like you so you can consider this a honor   ....

I won’t take up to much of your time I know you have a Klan meet up to get to 

who let their government take your guns

We never had guns for the government to take we don’t need to defend ourselves from this very violent scenario you paint in the US where ones life is under constant threat 

and you call other's ? I will say one thing. I must be crazy for ever responding to your judgmental hatred towards those who do not think like you. We are all deplorable to Leftists!

I’ve never hated anyone but I must say deranged racist gun nuts like you push me close

No you you cannot even do that , 
    We_are_accountableCYDdharta
  • anarchist100anarchist100 680 Pts   -  
     David Dorn, a 77-year-old African American retired police captain, who was shot by a pawn shop looter during a protest in St. Louis,” the law enforcement official explained. “These outrageous, lawless acts have been met with silence, acquiescence and, in some instances, outright support from the local, state and national leadership of the Democratic Party.”
    I'm sorry, but did you just call a cop a "law enforcement official" Oh my, you are a statist bootlicker of the highest degree.
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1823 Pts   -   edited September 13