frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Quit Smoking Products Donations Vs. Selling?

Debate Information

Greetings!

As a child, I always admire the people donate but after hearing scams about donations, I am not a big fan of charities especially medical supplies charities. Even we noticed in this coronavirus pandemic that the US didn't help to Europe when they need charitable medical supplies. Actually, in this lockdown, one of my family members successfully quit smoking, and many of quit smoking supplies are unopened and unexpired without any use at our home. 

Therefore, what do you think should I sell them to any stop smoking buyer like this or should I donate these products to any organization or any rehab centre? Do you think rehab centres or stop smoking organizations are actually helping people to quit smoking? My friend suggested me to read this source to avoid charity scams, but I don't think charitable organizations are actually fulfilling these duties. What do you think in this regard? 

On the other hand, there are several organizations which have the right name in helping people in quit smoking and found several of them here but would they accept small quit smoking donations? What could be their criteria? Or should I personally find any person and give these supplies to him?

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments