frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

COVID-19 - A Democrat-Communist, MSM FEAR Tactic of tyranny-control-abuse in an Election Year?

Debate Information

COVID-19, though serious for the very elderly and those with physiological-medical issues i.e. respiratory, diabetes, obesity, organ failure, heart disease, cancer, weakened immune system, the overall survivability, according to the latest CDC reporting, of those infected with COVID-19 under the age of 20-years is 99.997% and survivability for those 1 to 69-years of age is over 99% and at least 35% of the "reported" 200-thousand COVID-19 deaths were falsely reported as these deaths involved comorbidity and they were NOT the resultant of COVID.

With that said, the figures for false positives and false reporting is unknown as hospitals received exceptional monies for the use of ventilators and death certificates that signified/designated COVID-19 as causation of death - this motivated untold numbers of falsified COVID-19 fatalities throughout the United States...even accidents were being labeled COVID-19 death. With these numbers in mind, it was Democrat Communist's Bill de Blasio (Mayor NYC) and Andrew Cuomo (Governor NY) that intentionally sent COVID-19 positive patients into convalescent homes/rest homes/retirement homes and murdered many thousands of elderly which exacerbated the death totals relevant to COVID-19.

With that said, COVID-19 is a Democrat-Mainstream Media-Globalist hyped HOAX in an election year and those in positions of power have gone stark raving insane over their positions of control and tyranny over the citizenry in their States and Municipalities. This COVID nonsense is wrecking America's economy. Wearing a MASK is USELESS and does nothing to control COVID-19 but only makes the wearer more prone to infections and respiratory problems as they re-breath their own waste.

I will NOT take the COVID-19 vaccine and I refuse to wear a mask unless I absolutely need an item from a retailer that will not service me void the mandated face covering. Take your COVID and your mask and your vaccine and enjoy your communist tyranny, NO THANKS!

Happy_Killbot

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments