Trump is doing very well with Covid & shows what we knew, Covid is not much worse then Flu. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Trump is doing very well with Covid & shows what we knew, Covid is not much worse then Flu.

Debate Information

Whie the Democrat Party wants to make you believe that Covid is a very dangerous disease for all Americans, it is but Leftwing rhetoric for political purposes.

The fatcs are seldom reported on because the facts show that the vast majority of Americans are not at risk from dying with Covid. Every time someone gets Covid, the Left makes it out to be huge news and try their best to put fear in your heart. It's the elderly with underlying conditions who are most at risk, and they are the ones who should be very careful around the public or family members.

When someone dies from the Flu, we never hear a word, but if it is Covid, the world is coming to an end! If one child has Covid, it is like the Black plague hit the school system. The only reason it is pushed non stop by all the biased Liberal media is because Covid is one of the few winning issues for Biden. THAT'S IT!
If Biden shoud win, you will see this Covid story go to the back pages very quickly.

This diesease is not Trump's fault and for any voter to actually base their vote on Covid, only shows how ignorantly shallow they are. If Biden had been President, he would not have banned China flights as did Trump, because he attacked Trump for doing so. We would probably have had more deaths. Stop with the ludicrous excuses to hate Trump.
Biden's son made millions from China, and Biden would not want to anger China.
RickeyDAlofRIPlaffelvohfenCYDdhartaanarchist100BonitaVanhooser

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  
    Funny that ..... The medical update came after a source familiar with the president's health gave a more worrying assessment of the US leader's health.

"The president's vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We're still not on a clear path to a full recovery," he said.

Let’s hope the Dettol doesn’t work .....

PlaffelvohfenAlofRIWe_are_accountableCYDdhartaTreeMan
  • latexfeverlatexfever 96 Pts   -  
    Trump in the Woodward interview on February 7th: “It goes through air, Bob. That’s always tougher than the touch … You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed. And, so that’s a very tricky one. … It’s also more deadly than your – you know, your, even your strenuous flus. … This is more deadly. This is 5, you know, this is 5% versus 1% and less than 1%. You know, so, this is deadly stuff.”
    Happy_KillbotDeexlJ_dolphin_473PlaffelvohfenJustAnAllMightFanAlofRI
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3849 Pts   -  
    US coronavirus death rates compared to the seasonal flu by age group -  Business Insider
    PlaffelvohfenlatexfeverAlofRIWe_are_accountableCYDdhartamiddle_gorundsStarlord616TreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 722 Pts   -  
    COVID-19 is a manufactured crisis by the perverse and traitorous Democrat Communist in an election year. COVID is being used by blue-state governors and blue-city mayors and some red-state governors in their lust for power and control over the people. COVID-19 is our introduction into communist tyranny by the atheists, abortionists, sexually perverse Democrat - Communist - Globalists Party of the former United States of America.

latexfeverHappy_KillbotAlofRIWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2140 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

Actions you take and lies you spread based on your delusions and paranoia are endangering the health of your fellow citizens, you are a public threat and should be confined to a mental institution... 
    RickeyDHappy_KillbotAlofRIWe_are_accountableCYDdhartaMissMartin1993TreeMan
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
    @Plaffelvohfen ; I'm not the one who murders and espouses the murder of babies in the womb; advocates for vile and unconscionable sexual perversion destroying our posterity; the one seeking to destroy America's Constitutional Republic and replace same with Communism and tyranny; I'm not the one who espouses de-funding our police and repealing the 2nd-Amendment while giving the power to control speech to a hoard of demons-Marxists in the Federal Government. If I'm mental, you're demonic. If I'm delusional, you're insane.

Happy_KillbotAlofRIPlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableTreeMan
    @Plaffelvohfen ; I'm not the one who murders and espouses the murder of babies in the womb; advocates for vile and unconscionable sexual immorality i.e. LGBTQ destroying our posterity; the one seeking to destroy America's Constitutional Republic and replace same with Communism and tyranny; I'm not the one who espouses de-funding our police and repealing the 2nd-Amendment while giving the power to control speech to a hoard of Marxists in the Federal Government. If I'm mental, you're demonic. If I'm delusional, you're insane.

Happy_KillbotTreeMan
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3849 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD ;
    That's just how you Christian nationalists are...

You care about you right up until the second you are born, then your are on your own.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableCYDdhartaTreeMan
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 3307 Pts   -  
    @Plaffelvohfen

you are a public threat and should be confined to a mental institution

He should be in isolation in an institution as it would be grossly unfair for the mentally ill to have to suffer this level of religious mania 
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRICYDdhartaWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1219 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    Covid19 has gotten Trump! Poor, poor, Covid19! It shouldn't happen to any decent disease!  :mask: 
    PlaffelvohfenCYDdhartaWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • 23edboon23edboon 5 Pts   -  
    No Trump is not treating the COVID 19 crisis correctly, He had an opportunity from the beginning but decided to brunch it under the rug. 
    PlaffelvohfenCYDdhartaWe_are_accountableTreeMan
  • We_are_accountableWe_are_accountable 889 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    @23edboon

It's sad we have so many low end voters who swallow all the fake news!

Here are the facts...

Trump was the first one to ban China flights from our nation!
    Biden ridiculed him for it!
    Trump tells people to use masks when it is not possible to self distance! He can not control what people do!
    Trumps wants authoritarian Democrat Governors to allow small businesses to safely open to prevent bankrupcy.
    Biden wants to support authoritarian Democrat Governors keeping businesses shut down!
    Trump has pushed through a very fast time line for Covid drugs and vaccines!

There is NOTHING Biden could have done to reduce the spread without an authroitarian shutdown of our nation's economy!
    I understand that people on the Left love big Government control of the people. You are proving that fact.
    TreeMan
  • Covid is a winning issue for Biden because people are dying from this disease everyday and trump hasn't done a single thing to prevent it or slow it down. This virus is not like the flu because the flu has vaccines. By the way when the flu first came around it killed thousand of people before a vaccine was made to stop it so please do not sit her a say this covid virus is nothing because it is something. The fact that every other country is struggling with stop this killer disease should prove that this is serious. Sure people die every year from the flu but does every country get infected like this, nope. Trump has know about this virus since novermber. Didnt even speaking about it till March. And the flights stopped somewhere after march. By the way China stopped all flights to America way before trump stopped the air lines. Him having the flu just proved that anyone can get it, amd the fact that he is endangering others while he has it shows how much he values he fellow americans lives. So yeah the virus might be one of bidens strong points but to be fair it's not like trump has show he really cares about us. Still no nationalized testing being done. 
    We_are_accountable
  • You right the Democrats conspired this whole Covid scheme up and they got all the other countries to go along with it. They also personally killed 200,000 plus americans as well as hospitalized 1 million more. In fact the Democrats met up with China unleashed a extremely deadly virus with no cure all so trump wouldnt be president again.
    We_are_accountableTreeMan
  • There is a difference between freedom of speech and just being down right hateful. Speaking of hateful what are you doing to lower the rate of homeless children, unwanted children, or children who were born into bad environments, are you going to adopt a child. Or join a neighbor good program to help those children, if not they please dont judge others before you judge yourself oh holy one. You should read the bible again before you quote what you think is religiously right and wrong. In the bible it states god will pass judgement one everyone not RickeyD. It interesting how you keep pushing god into the argument yet totally miss the whole point of what god was about. Which is loving everyone , ,like he does. He doesn't care if your gay, straight, female, Male, what nationality you have or even what religion you have. He care about your heart and how you choose love with it. How about your not religious your righteous, and god knows the difference. Police brutality has been at an all time high for the last two or three years. Not all police officers are bad and corrupt but there is so many of them that it's hard to weed out the good one and the bad ones.@RickeyD
  • No were does it talk about what sexual orientation you must or mustn't be in the bible. I'm sure god appreciates your holiness passing judgemental of everyone else.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 722 Pts   -   edited October 2020

1) Freedom of speech issues and our Constitution pertains solely to a citizens right to not have their freedom of speech impeded by the Government. We are free to speak the truth concerning the debauchery and sin of LGBTQ and if one feels slighted or oppressed, there are liable/defamation laws in place that are "civil" not criminal.

2) Concerning homelessnessness and poverty and what I will do? I will vote for President Trump concerning this issue seeing that homeless and poverty and crime and addiction are overwhelming a Democrat - Communist State and Municipality issue. Godless democrats do NOTHING but promote homelessness, mental illness untreated, crime, addiction and hopelessness through their Soros funded DA's and blathering democrat mayors and governors who are as useless as the tits on a boar hog.

3) Jesus never said to not judge but spoke against judgment in hypocrisy. Jesus told His followers to judge with a "righteous judgment" (John 7:24). When I speak truth concerning the insanity of the Democrats and the perversity of LGBTQ, I am speaking in obedience to Scripture. LGBTQ is mental illness and should not be celebrated in our society as it is shameful and degrading to our Nation as are those who vote Democrat-Progressive. 

4) The seasonal flu has killed many thousands of people annually and COVID is a hyped-democrat-HOAX to destroy our economy and turn the masses against our great President, Donald Trump, and the foolish democrats have swallowed this COVID nonsense hook, line, sinker. COVID has a 99.997 cure rate for those under 20YOA. COVID has a 98-99+ cure rate for those 1-69YOA. At least 35% of that 200K stat concerning COVID death is FALSE as comorbidity killed these people, NOT COVID. Check the latest CDC information!

5) God expresses His love through the Son, Jesus Christ. If you reject Jesus as your Lord, you're not in favor with God, you are His enemy and you are considered wicked and stubble prepared for the fires of Hell. God is angry with the wicked everyday (Psalm 7:10-12). Yes, God is love (1 John 4:8) but if you reject the suffering and death of Jesus Christ, you are not God's child, you are a servant of Satan (John 8:44) and you have chosen to suffer a similar fate as he in Hell (Revelation 20:11-15).

6) China did NOT stop flights abroad, they lied and obfuscated in conjunction with their puppet the World Health Organization and allowed the lab-created virus to spread throughout Europe and then the United States. Trump took the initiative to stop flights from China. China celebrated the spread of the virus and the infection of our President and his wife. Do your homework, liberal.

7) Testing is being done with rapidity, this is why infection rates climb...for that very reason. Goodness, democrats are clueless.

We_are_accountablemiddle_gorundsTreeMan
  • anarchist100anarchist100 200 Pts   -  
    @Happy_Killbot
    It's actually impossible to track flu deaths.
  • TreeManTreeMan 51 Pts   -  
    i would rather live in china for 5 years than be in the US during coronavirus

We_are_accountable
    the US has way too much freedoms for the people
    During an interview in january, which was later published to the general public, trump said that he knew how serious the pandemic was, but just didn't want panic to spread among the general public
    instead of telling US citizens the truth, he gave them fake news, saying that it was 'just a little flu'
    We_are_accountable
    @RickeyD
    i thought Christians like you cared for the homeless and those in poverty
    i thought Christians like you cared about the planet that 'god' made for us, as well as the beautiful plants and animals that came with it
    i thought Christians like you cared about the sick, and had EMPATHY!!!
    well, i guess not
    you simple minded Christians that would not listen to science, but rather filthy politicians and liars
    you simple minded Christians that would endanger the lives of others by not listening to medical advise
    you simple minded Christians that didn't support mandating masks, a simple thing that would help keep Covid numbers low
    you simple minded Christians. I h a t e all of you who are like that. I h o p e y o u d i e p a i n f u l l y and go to 'h e l l'
    BTW sorry for offending the Christians that do listen to science and listen to medical advice and support masks and care about the homeless and the environment
    btw when obama handed trump a report on what to do when there was a pandemic
    and he basically got rid of it
    so don't say that the dems can handle the pandemic better
    they can
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 117 Pts   -  
    Agree on many points. Trump still received around 74,223,744 votes from different states of America. Do you think these Americans are a fool? Exactly no. What would happen if this Covid-19 pandemic doesn't hit the United States? In that case, Trump was definitely able to win this election. In short, he is still a very popular leader but keep in mind, if you don't have the support of the deep state then you could lose at any cost. 
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 117 Pts   -   edited January 11
    Also, the Twitter accounts of ISIS and Taliban are allowed to operate on Twitter but they suspend the account of the president of the US. Because his name is Donald Trump. How insane. 
    TreeMan
  • @TreeMan

It was Biden and Democrats insulting Trump for banning China flights!!!!!

They also must have been in the dark about the severity of Covid, correct? Why do you Leftists always blame Trump and Give the Left a free ride?
    @BonitaVanhooser
    BTW i never said trump getting banned on twitter and facebook permanently was good
    i oppose this decision
  • @TreeMan

It's good to know you oppose the decision, but guess what?

My entire lifetime I have heard Democrats telling us how they are against many of these authoritarian take overs of our freedoms, but then run down to elect the very politicians cheer leading this attack on our freedoms.

Who on Earth could vote for Democrats when they are so authoritarian? They are forcing their LGBT politics on all public schools, on all States who do not bow to their Leftwing views, on all Businesses who do not have quotas of LGBT Board members, on family programming such as the Hallmark channel, etc.

Twitter, Facebook, Apple, Google are shutting down the platforms of their competitors if they refuse to censor Conservative speech!

Forbes just said they will go after any company who hires people working for the Trump administration!

The Democrat Party supports abortions of any viable baby, at any stage, for any reason! People who claim to be personally prolife STILL vote for them!

I get tired of people allowing these Big Brother thought police to take control of our lives, all because they like free stuff or want the green new deal, etc.

Some things are too important to not take a stand, even if you are a Democrat.
  • BonitaVanhooserBonitaVanhooser 117 Pts   -  
    @TreeMan Everyone should oppose this decision. A common man, a terrorist and even your enemy countries can use Twitter but the president of the United States can't. By the way, Twitter's shares are 12% down and they have lost $5 billion since they suspended Trump's account. 
    TreeManWe_are_accountable