frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Trump is a spiritual universalist who will not condemn White Racism without a just cause.

Debate Information

Trump is a spiritual universalist who will not condemn White Racism without a just cause.

Innocent till proven guilty. The First rule of law.

I am not sure if Trump is an savant or not, due to his inability to articulate issues in a non-personal way. He has a small mind; that or his handlers have. Or a good one who knows how to defect.

As a universalist, I could not condemn any racism because it is natural to be racist of those not of our color or race, should we think of ourselves as other than one human race.

Most mitigate their universalism racism and tribalism better than Trump.

Trump cannot condemn the existence of any racist group any more than he can all other militia, which to him would include all fighting forces. Trump would have to condemn every group.

Trump is thinking like a Gnostic Christian would, in this case. The correct way.

Universalist thinking unites a country. Note that the mainstream religions do not, do what all in the country want. They misuse God and divide us. 

Trump, to me, sounds like an illiterate fool at times. This time he may be a Gnostic Christian savant who cannot express his thinking well on this particular issue.

We cannot help but be racist. Let’s work on mitigating the negative parts, while embracing the tribalism it produces. Without racism and tribalism, we would not be here. Ironically, not be here to be working on destroying our planet. This aside.

Is universalist thinking a part of your ideology?

It is in mine and I think it a much better system as it tries to recognize the worth of all of us.

I think we should scrap LGBTQ and make it LGBTQN. N being the norm.

I am a Norm.

Is Trump an savant, an , a savant?

To date, I have been leaning towards , but his racism position is savant grade.

Racism holds more positives than negatives. Tribalism and our existence is the proof of concept of this truth.

Regards

DL

RickeyDCYDdhartaMissMartin1993

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments