Atheist Mindset - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Atheist Mindset

Debate Information

Are only  “sufferings” are the  backbone of an Atheist?
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• DeeDee 2800 Pts
    edited October 13
    What  you’re  trying to communicate is beyond me 
    PlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    Oh sorry I don’t have good communication skills as u but the keywords are already there-

sufferings-backbone-atheist 

Peace
    Har Har Mahadev
  • @Thor

?? Are you saying that atheism induces back pain?? 
    AlofRIThorDee
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1014 Pts
    I chose upper back pain over the pain-in-the-extreme-lower-"back" Christianity used to give me.
    PlaffelvohfenThorDee
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen
    haha I said backbone not back pain...

Peace
    Har Har Mahadev
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    edited October 13
    @AIofRI

Lmao... :D
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    I am only saying what I saw... :)
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    @AlofRI
    Christianity...

But definition of Atheist is something like this...

“A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods”.

Peace
    Har Har Mahadev
  • @Thor
    Thor said:
    But definition of Atheist is something like this...

“A person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods”.
    Ok, sure , but how does that relate to either sufferings or backbone? 
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    @Plaffelvohfen

okay fine I would say that why I think atheist have sufferings as their backbone and see I belong where I had never understood atheism so like:-

When I came to DI ofc as romir7 then I saw that wow there are many atheist here like I would know something new how they also wish or sleep satisfied 

But then I starting getting like u all need to define atheism again coz every atheist (Concept of not believing god)were more concentrated towards blaming religion and showing their sufferings instead of anything else like seriously I didn’t expected this...

So this is my vision of seeing atheist till now and if I am wrong somewhere please highlight it...

Peace
    Har Har Mahadev
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    So like atheism is related more to god (according to definitions) or to religion?
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    And plzz any atheist should not mind (I am not here to blame but I am here to understand atheism)
  • @Thor

I'm still not sure what you mean by "sufferings being the backbone"... Atheism is a single position on a single issue, it does not in any way define an individual... True, many American atheist blame religion (or rather religious people) for many things, but it has nothing to do with "sufferings" or "backbone"...  What do you mean by "sufferings is their backbone"? To me it sounds like you're saying atheists are in some weird way masochists or something?? I'm having a hard time following your train of thought, sorry...
    Dee
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    Sufferings as a backbone in simple words means as theist have their holy books as their everything what Atheist have like what values and suffering means how one religion gave pain to one individual and like 
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    edited October 13
    If ur irritated by suffering thing plss let me know coz that’s what I got about atheist but on a positive tone plss explain me what is atheism
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    Oh if u having hard time then sorry for that...I didn’t meant to blame but I said what I saw
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    Nothing to do with sufferings really...

I think it has everything to do with sufferings only...

plss correct me...

• Are you having an aneurysm

Plaffelvohfen
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    Haha what do u think
  • @Plaffelvohfen
    Ok, sure , but how does that relate to either sufferings or backbone? 

I'm sure that atheists are a persistent pain in the back (especially a bit lower down than the lower back) for theists. They can't expect to peddle their doom and gloom and act weird without some sort of retribution from sane, normal people.
    If there is one consolation for those poor suffering bastards, they can always go to a chiropractor, i.e. their own kind.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • ThorThor 24 Pts
    @Swolliw
    haha here we are talking about atheist bro sorry u would not able to insult theist here sorry...