How Long Are You Prepared To Wait? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

How Long Are You Prepared To Wait?

Debate Information

We know that the first and only authentic religion goes back about 40,000 years; being The Dreamtime, followed by Australian Aboriginal tribes.
That means, according to the false religion Christianity, the poor Abos were waiting around for some 34,000 years before the Earth was created.

Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 694 Pts
    edited October 16
    From the Genesis forward, men and women possessing more wisdom and discernment than you understood the necessity for God as nature which engulfed their senses testified of His reality; therefore, they groped for God and in desperation these seekers worshiped celestial bodies, rocks formed into deities fashioned after fish or beasts of the field...but they intuitively knew God existed. It was not until the interaction of Moses with the burning bush that God provided mankind with His Eternal Name, "I AM" ’eh-yeh or "to be" or ehyeh asher ehyeh "I am who I am" which is the ultimate statement of self-sufficiency, self-existence, immediate presence. This is similar to the New Testament expression in Revelation 1:8, “‘I am the Alpha and the Omega,’ says the Lord God, ‘who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.’” (https://www.gotquestions.org/I-AM-WHO-I-AM-Exodus-3-14.html)

There is no other God but the true and Living God having revealed Himself within the Realm of Time as the Father, the Son and the Spirit and these Three are one-God. Without Jesus as your God, you will live and die in futility. The Earth is approximately 6020-years old and said Earth was created by Jesus Christ-Yeshua for cause with rapidity and without faith in Him to atone for your sins, you have no hope.

• SwolliwSwolliw 594 Pts
    edited October 16
    @RickeyD
    There is no other God but the true and Living God having revealed Himself within the Realm of Time as the Father, the Son and the Spirit and these Three are one-God. Without Jesus as your God

So, what happened then? Did the Jesus God come along and knock off the original Dreamtime God and take over, did he.
    Well, may you blindly trumpet your God as being the one and only true God but the facts clearly contradict your ill-fated stance.
    If I were you I would be chucking the Bible in the fire, smear some ochre on my face and start dancing around the fire waving a boomerang.
  • RickeyDRickeyD 694 Pts
    edited October 16
    @Swolliw ; There was nothing to knock off...there has never been a God but the true God, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, life i.e. Elohim/I AM and it was not until His purpose for Time through His Messiah came to fruition that He identified Himself and separated Himself from the gods of mankind's imagination. God the Father, from before the creation of Time (2 Timothy 1:9-10), has been focused upon His angles, His relationship with them in the Kingdom. You and I are necessary refuse of a struggle between the forces of good v. evil that captures God's attention and His motives concerning all of Eternity. When God knew the time was right, He introduced Himself to one (Moses, Exodus 3:14) who would lead His people out of 400-years of bondage and into a Land promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through whom He would bless every family of the Earth through atonement for sin and life in Eternity to all who believe (Genesis 12:3; John 3:16). It would be through Messiah Yeshua that God the Father would destroy the works of the devil (1 John 3:8b) through sacrificial love not arbitrary power (Genesis 3:21; 2 Corinthians 5:21) and demonstrate to His faithful angelic creation the horrors of sin and rebellion and the beauty and peace found in righteousness and obedience (John 14:27; Romans 5:1) so that a repeat of the rebellion that initiated our creation would be thwarted by experiential relevance.

• edited October 16
    religion is derived from threskia, it's source etymology proves it witchraft, as it's cognates are theurgy and goetia.

the genetive definition because of it's cognates, is sorcery!

prior to Christianity, the Holy Cross, is a symbolism that was heavily used and depicted as a symbol with the God of Heaven

in greek papyri, which is an egyptian classical writing by those who practiced sorcery in egypt, found in the greek historical library's, the egyptians associated the ankh with the underworld, and the powers of the underworld and the actual Holy Cross as a symbol of Heaven's God.

The Holy Cross, is a Holy Symbol that has been used, pre-dating Christianity as a symbol which societies that practiced sorcery, blasphemed.

abwhore's were no different.

• @JesusistheonlyGod777 ;

Christianity is a religion.

Funny anti christian Memes
    Plaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @JesusistheonlyGod777

Snorting bath salts is not good for you... 
    Happy_Killbot
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • edited October 16
    the greek greek papyrus states " The Holy cross is a Symbol of Heavens God, and the ankh is a infernal symbol of the foe of Heavens God", they go on to say the ankh represents the demon ra, osiris, set, the false god devil anubis, isis, and all the other demons of the extremely wicked worthless pos infernal egyptian pantheon and state the inverted pentagram is associated with the ankh. 
  • @JesusistheonlyGod777
    religion is derived from threskia, it's source etymology proves it witchraft, as it's cognates are theurgy and goetia.

Completely wrong. Your chronology is way out by 30,000 odd thousand years.
    The Australian Dreamtime preceded all other religions and is still the original authentic religion.

You see what religion does to you? You can't even make a simple post without stuffing it up.