How is it even possible??? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

How is it even possible???

Debate Information

How can any President of the United States be so unaware of current issues and topics??? How can anyone in that position, publicly answer so many question with "I don't know" or even worst, make a statement that includes the words "I don't know"???
He doesn't know???? WTF???? He's the freakin POTUS!!! 

Isn't he supposed to be, as a POTUS who actually does his job, leagues ahead of the common man as to accessibility to restricted knowledge, let alone public knowledge???

If anyone is willing to tally all the number of times he publicly uttered "I don't know", either in an answer or a statement, I'd bet a year's salary that the total number would surpass the combined totals of every other presidents since Washington... 
Happy_Killbot
" Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• God Bless President Trump and if he loses in November to the communist democrats, America is done...it's over.

Happy_Killbot
  • @Rickey, the only thing in this contrived picture that even has the remotest foothold in reality is that there are rocks and plants on the ground and, if Trump felt they would somehow deceive someone into believing one of his lies, you know he put them there.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
  • It completely baffles me that so many conservatives like @rRickeyD are convinced that America will somehow end because a center-right candidate gets elected. Seriously, Biden isn't radical, anyone who thinks that is either out of touch with reality, or clinically insane. It's just not true.

Meanwhile, the fetishization and support for Trump from evangelicals is completely misplaced and just so over the top bizarre that words can't do it justice. Here we have the most obviously irreligious person imaginable who Christians worship like some kind of prophet while he actively and openly takes advantage of them. The whole thing makes no sense whatsoever.
    Plaffelvohfen
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • DeeDee 2843 Pts

Trump knows everything everyone knows this , no one knows more , anyone who says otherwise is an anti god , gun , American Commie ......
    Plaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 2843 Pts
    Let’s hope a once great nation like America can finally rid itself of Trump it’s truly tragic the way one man can turn a country into a laughing stock internationally by his daily imbecilic announcements

• AddledBrainAddledBrain 40 Pts
    edited October 17
    Re : "Here we have the most obviously irreligious person imaginable who Christians worship like some kind of prophet while he actively and openly takes advantage of them. The whole thing makes no sense whatsoever." -- @Happy_Killbot

The Bible predicted him didn't It when warning us of false prophets.

PlaffelvohfenHappy_Killbot