The biased Leftwing media & Big Tech is burying Biden's latest Hunter Biden's email scandal. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

The biased Leftwing media & Big Tech is burying Biden's latest Hunter Biden's email scandal.

Debate Information

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/15/tucker_carlson_big_tech_censored_ny_post_story_about_hunter_biden_like_the_chinese_government.html

https://fee.org/articles/big-tech-tried-to-censor-the-ny-post-s-hunter-biden-story-they-made-it-huge-instead/

We are witnessing a political coup in America. There has never been such bias in our free press. They are unabashably siding with Biden while demonizing Trump. They have been doing this every election for decades, but with Trump's getting things done, the Left has not even tried to hide their blatant biased press. It's so obvious!!!!!

Did you watch any of the Town Hall meetings last night with Trump and Biden?

The commentator was actually grilling Trump in his town hall, while there were NO tough questions to Biden in his town hall. Biden's commentator did not even ask him one question about the Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's Ukraine scandal, or Big Tech's censorship of news stories.

Trump's commentator spent more time grilling Trump on all the Left's talking points, while the town hall voter's questions were shortened!

Our Leftwing media  is looking a lot like China's State run press, and the Left leaning people on these debate sites could not care less. Our nation is truly going down the drain. Our free press has always been the backbone of our nation's freedoms, and today the free press is in the pockets of one Party in our Government.
Happy_KillbotAlofRIxlJ_dolphin_473CYDdharta
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotAlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 620 Pts
    edited October 16
    @We_are_accountable
    'Biased Leftwing Media'
    LOL
    You quoted RealClearPolitics and the Foundation for Economic Education. Which are, guess what...

...both rightwing-biased news outlets!
    When you cite biased news outlets, how is anyone supposed to believe you?
    Especially when the FEE has a MIXED factuality rating?
    No one has any reason to believe you when you quote biased news outlets.
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotWe_are_accountableAlofRICYDdharta
  • Who cares?

Hunter Biden isn't the one running for office.

As far as I am concerned, Hunter and Trump Jr can be placed in a room with a gun in one corner, a single bullet in the other, an a mountain of coke in the center. Whatever happens happens.
    PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473We_are_accountable
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473

LOL, do you people on the Left EVER get tired of wasting our times with denials? Try googling many many other sites that actually dare to give all the news even when it hurts Biden. You waste our time saying it is only biased Fox news stories. HOGWASH! Your side is so biased againt Trump, you are a brainwashed low end voter.

The sickest part is that you know it to be true, yet you spend your life trying to deny it.
    AlofRIxlJ_dolphin_473Plaffelvohfen
  • @Happy_Killbot

Fake news as always! Are you that mindlessly ?

The scandal involves JOE BIDEN, HUNTER'S FATHER!. THE VICE PRESIDENT NO LESS!!!!!!
    His emails speaks to him arranging a meeting between Joe Biden, THE VICE PRESIDENT, and these companies Hunter works for.
    Biden had always denied any knowledge!

Joe told the world he had no clue what his son was doing in Ukraine with this job where Joe had an investigater fired for looking into Hunter's company.

What kind of father does not know about his Son making millions in the Ukraine... THE VICE PRESIDENT NO LESS!

IGNORE
    AlofRIHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
  • @We_are_accountable

Dude, the whole thing is probably fake.

Just because you want Trump inside you doesn't mean that Hunter has any real bearing on Biden's candidacy.

IGNORE!
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountable
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• AlofRIAlofRI 1037 Pts
    It seems this biased-left-wing-horrible-stuff was last "buried" by AG Barr! That SHOULD tell you something !  Now Guiliani's DAUGHTER is coming out against what is going on with her father and your "can do no wrong" .... um .... leader.  :mask:
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountable
  • @We_are_accountable
    @xlJ_dolphin_473
    LOL, do you people on the Left EVER get tired of wasting our times with denials? 
    Surprise! I'm not a leftist!

I believe in the values of free-market capitalism, but I disagree with the Republican party so fundamentally on things like gay marriage and immigration that I could not vote for a Republican, much less Donald Trump.
    But back to your "argument"...
    Try googling many many other sites that actually dare to give all the news even when it hurts Biden.
    Biased but factual means that the news outlet does not spin the facts, but gives an advantage to a preferred party through story selection. There are leftwing-biased and rightwing-biased news sites, and the ones you cited...

...are rightwing-biased. Ideally, you would cite either a neutral news source, or ones on both sides of the political spectrum, for your argument to have any credibility.
    You waste our time saying it is only biased Fox news stories. 
    When did I ever say anything about Fox News?
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

LOL, do you people on the Left EVER get tired of wasting our times with denials? Try googling many many other sites that actually dare to give all the news even when it hurts Biden. You waste our time saying it is only biased Fox news stories. HOGWASH! Your side is so biased againt Trump, you are a brainwashed low end voter.

The sickest part is that you know it to be true, yet you spend your life trying to deny it.
    I'm not even going to respond to this, as it is not an argument but a series of completely unfounded, non-factual and illogical statements.
    What do you mean? I am the one disagreeing with you. I do not 'know it to be true', whatever that's supposed to mean, I hold an opposite opinion.
    We_are_accountable
  • xlJ_dolphin_473xlJ_dolphin_473 620 Pts
    edited October 16
    @We_are_accountable
    @xlJ_dolphin_473
    LOL, do you people on the Left EVER get tired of wasting our times with denials? 
    Surprise! I'm not a leftist!

I believe in the values of free-market capitalism, but I disagree with the Republican party so fundamentally on things like gay marriage and immigration that I could not vote for a Republican, much less Donald Trump.
    But back to your "argument"...
    Try googling many many other sites that actually dare to give all the news even when it hurts Biden.
    Biased but factual means that the news outlet does not spin the facts, but gives an advantage to a preferred party through story selection. There are leftwing-biased and rightwing-biased news sites, and the ones you cited...

...are rightwing-biased. Ideally, you would cite either a neutral news source, or ones on both sides of the political spectrum, for your argument to have any credibility.
    You waste our time saying it is only biased Fox news stories. 
    When did I ever say anything about Fox News?
    @xlJ_dolphin_473

I'm not even going to respond to this, as it is not an argument but a series of completely unfounded, non-factual and illogical statements.
    What do you mean? I am the one disagreeing with you. I do not 'know it to be true', whatever that's supposed to mean, I hold an opposite opinion.
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
  • @xlJ_dolphin_473

When @We_are_accountable encounters reality, his default reaction is always : IGNORE...

It does explain a lot, no?
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotxlJ_dolphin_473AlofRICYDdharta
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • @Plaffelvohfen

Yes, it explains what fake news laughs you are.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473CYDdharta

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 531 Pts
    edited October 17
    @Happy_Killbot@xlJ_dolphin_473

What i find funny is the amount of skepticism the media shows in this instance of leaked emails. 
    We already know that Biden was with one of the leaders on a golf course when he claimed to never have met them.

but

The same media can claim that trump said troops were suckers and losers based on a anonymous and unverified source.  Bolton who dislikes Trump even dismissed it.
    It would be like me calling into fox news anonymously and saying Biden hates black people.  This story can be shouted across mainstream media and in presidential debates with a peep from media calling it bs.
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    What Hunter Biden is doing means exactly nothing to me. The kid was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and hasn't exactly done anything honorable in his life.

Why does that have anything to do with Joe Biden's candidacy?

It doesn't. At all. Even if it is true, (which I highly doubt because the timeline doesn't math) it doesn't have any kind of effect on my opinion of Joe Biden.

Just to drive this point home, if on Monday it came out that Hunter was working for Trump's campaign and then on Tuesday it was alleged that he raped a 14 year old, then on Wednesday pictures surfaced of him snorting coke off Trump Jr.'s &$$ I still would not care.

As for all the times Trump disrespected the military, this isn't exactly an isolated event. Most of these alleged quotes are from different people, including senior Trump aids, retired 4-star generals, and even his high school classmates. Even without direct evidence of any of these events, we can determine that there is a long chain of alleged action which is perfectly consistent. Suppose we have a probability that each one of these alleged quotes is true. Examined independently, the probability is low, but when we have more than one independent allegations, the probability that either is true goes up consistent with the number of independent claims, but it is actually more than the net because it is possible that more that one is true, and this hypothesis is supported by the fact that we have multiple incidents.

With Hunter it isn't like that, because even though these actions are seemingly consistent with his behavior, it does not increase the odds that this single event is true.

• @Happy_Killbot. Hunter is not necessarily an indictment on joe biden. Hunter, pretty obviously for want of political gain, got paid way more than he should have with his qualifications (nothing to do with joe yet).

However if hunter than used this to gain favors from joe during his vice presidency thats a major issue.  Joe claimed he never met members from the Burisma board but these emails would imply otherwise.  They also occured slightly before joe bragged about getting a prosecutor fired by withholding U.S. aid that was looking into corruption with Burisma.

The atlantic story im speaking of was not alleged from any specific person they were anonymous and unverified. Trump most often is more respectful and grateful towards the military than most.  His Mccain quote was a little in unhinged.
  • The "LEFT" Democrat-Communists (Progressives) are demonic...the Party of Satan and lies and deceit and death and sexual perversity...hiding and refusing to report the truth is simply lying and deceiving and this should come as no surprise to those who understand the on-going war between good v. evil. Democrats are evil through-and-through and they are servants of Satan within the realm of Time.

We_are_accountable
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    First off, Joe Biden is innocent until proven guilty, so until then the emails don't mean anything. Considering how far down Trump is in the polls and how much he is known for doing this kind of shady work, It wouldn't surprise me if all of this is a plant.

Trump dogged the draft 5 times. Tell me again he is "more respectful and grateful towards the military than most."

No, he's F***ing leading you on so that you project your feelings onto him. It's all a show, and he is first and foremost, a reality TV actor. The fact that so many people either refuse to see this or are such bad judges of character that they can't see that speaks volumes about the competence and mental health of the US general public.
    We_are_accountable

• MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 531 Pts
    edited October 17
    @Happy_Killbot. Of course it doesnt suprise you, the amount skeptism you give to biden stories vs Trump stories is laughable.

Biden can be accused of sexual assualt, shown bragging about getting prosecuters fired, making secret service women watch him swim naked, saying you aint black if you dont vote for him, and openly sniffing and touching girls in public, he always gets the benefit of the doubt.
    But believe all women and anonymous and unverified sources are 100% true when it comes to Trump.  When he condemns white supremacy 20 times, he doesnt really mean it.

Its a big deal when the white supremacists support trump but when richard spencer switches to biden, no big deal.

You have an excuse for everything trump says that is correct.  Hes either conning everyone and doesnt mean it or using secret dogwhistles.
    He cant do or say anything right in your book.

Was does dodging the draft has to do with respecting and being grateful for men and women in service?
    We_are_accountable
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    Of course it doesnt suprise you, the amount skeptism you give to biden stories vs Trump stories is laughable.
    It's the same amount. I don't trust any media.
    Biden can be accused of sexual assualt, shown bragging about getting prosecuters fired, making secret service women watch him swim naked, saying you aint black if you dont vote for him, and openly sniffing and touching girls in public, he always gets the benefit of the doubt.
    But believe all women and anonymous and unverified sources are 100% true when it comes to Trump.  When he condemns white supremacy 20 times, he doesnt really mean it.
    That's not what I said now is it. It's all about probability. I don't deny that Biden is a creep. Or that he constantly gaffes, has made some questionable choices in the past, and is just unpleasant in general.

But when you compare him to Trump? Not the same ball game. One of these people offers exactly nothing, the other offers less than nothing. It's like being in an abusive relationship, and having the opportunity to leave it for a loveless one. Is it perfect? No. Is it preferable? Absolutely.
    Its a big deal when the white supremacists support trump but when richard spencer switches to biden, no big deal.
    I don't know who Richard Spencer is or why I should care about him.
    You have an excuse for everything trump says that is correct.  Hes either conning everyone and doesnt mean it or using secret dogwhistles.
    He cant do or say anything right in your book.
    That's because he has never done anything right in my book. Literally not one thing. Provided what I call "right" is somewhat complicated and my standard is high.
    Was does dodging the draft has to do with respecting and being grateful for men and women in service?
    This is by far the ultimate and direct disrespect to the military.

It is exceptionally difficult to lie with actions, and in this case the message is loud and clear:

"Donald Trump is not interested in service to our nation, or else when called to action he would accept that call with pride. He is selfish and a coward, if something does not suit him and his desires, he will not accept without force. Trump would rather lie and weasel his way out of duty and service to our country than fight for the US or anything we stand for."

Even if I ignore all of the alleged quotes, or the apparent indignation apparent in his very behavior, this alone is sufficient to drain him of any military respect.
    We_are_accountable

• @Happy_Killbot. There is a lot of reasons people may draft dodge. Fear is probably a big one. That doesnt mean they cant 
    respect the members of the military, in fact it could enhance it.  For example i may be scared to walk a high tight rope, which makes me respect the people who have the courage to do so.

Your probabilities are very biased.
    We_are_accountable
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    You don't get it, dodging the draft for any reason is disrespectful to the military and everyone who has served.

• @MichaelElpers ;
    You don't get it, dodging the draft for any reason is disrespectful to the military and everyone who has served.

And yet, you fail to whine about Dementia Joe's draft dodging.

We_are_accountable
  • @Happy_Killbot. That doesnt make sense.  It may be dodging a civic duty towards his country.

Im an engineer by trade.  Im not disrespected by people not becoming engineers.
  • @MichaelElpers ;
    That's because you chose to be an engineer, there was not an honorable or social obligation to do so.

When someone is supposed to do something but they don't, it takes from everyone else.

• @CYDdharta ;

Asthma, unlike Trump's Bone spurs, was an actual thing.
    CYDdharta

• Who cares?

Hunter Biden isn't the one running for office.

As far as I am concerned, Hunter and Trump Jr can be placed in a room with a gun in one corner, a single bullet in the other, an a mountain of coke in the center. Whatever happens happens.

Biden is still running with a woman running mate to attempt to place a woman in line for Executive officer, this without addressing the legal objection by reason of perjury passed on to the voter. Even I am asked to take a chance of faith that by Executive office my crime will be pardon at some point by a President by being nothing more than a voter.

On top of this the idea that a woman ever could be a President the principle-based only based on an accusation that prejudice is a justification to overpower the legal process of constitutional separation.

• So, you pay pigeons breadcrumbs to play chess because you can’t present the mental discipline high enough to draw a competitive human challenge in chess?  Or is it just for fun because the bird did win, it got paid breadcrumbs to just show up not win?

We_are_accountable
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1306 Pts
    edited October 17
    @CYDdharta ;

Asthma, unlike Trump's Bone spurs, was an actual thing.

It ain't a real thing if it doesn't keep you from playing high school football or taking a job as a lifeguard.  It ain't a real thing if it doesn't keep you from picking fist fights or challenging people to push-up contests at age 76.
    Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountable
  • @CYDdharta ;
    Asthma doesn't prevent you from playing football, being a lifeguard, or challenging people to push up contests at 76, but it does disqualify you from the military because the stakes are so much higher. 
    We_are_accountable

• @CYDdharta ;
    Asthma doesn't prevent you from playing football, being a lifeguard, or challenging people to push up contests at 76, but it does disqualify you from the military because the stakes are so much higher. 

Oh, so it's just like bone spurs.
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3133 Pts
    edited October 17
    @CYDdharta ;
    Bone spurs makes it incredibly difficult (and undesirable) to do any of those things, not to mention preventing running for miles every day.

Painful bone spurs should be addressed  News  tahlequahdailypresscom

• @CYDdharta ;
    Bone spurs makes it incredibly difficult (and undesirable) to do any of those things, not to mention preventing running for miles every day.

Painful bone spurs should be addressed  News  tahlequahdailypresscom

Oh, so bone spurs are like asthma.
  • @CYDdharta ;
    They are both medically disqualifying.

The problem is, Trump never had bone spurs. Biden did have asthma.

Show me proof of the surgery.
    CYDdharta

• @CYDdharta ;
    They are both medically disqualifying.

The problem is, Trump never had bone spurs. Biden did have asthma.

Show me proof of the surgery.

Shoe me proof of Dementia Joe's "History of cough, wheeze, and/or dyspnea recurring over a prolonged period of, generally, more than six months".
    Happy_Killbot
  • @CYDdharta ;

Shoe me proof of Dementia Joe's "History of cough, wheeze, and/or dyspnea recurring over a prolonged period of, generally, more than six months".
    It would be my pleasure, 15 second Google search away as always.

https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/CiU2iAa4Ig_ j5EQzueoad.pdf

Vice President Joe Biden has a history of atrial fibrillation, hyperlipidemia, acid reflux and seasonal allergies.  Under the seasonal allergies category his doctor wrote “This patient has dealt with seasonal allergies and sinus congestion for most of his life.”

Your turn. Prove Trump had bone spurs... If you can.  :D  
    CYDdharta

• :D
    @CYDdharta ;

It would be my pleasure, 15 second Google search away as always.

https://go.joebiden.com/page/-/CiU2iAa4Ig_ j5EQzueoad.pdf

Vice President Joe Biden has a history of atrial fibrillation, hyperlipidemia, acid reflux and seasonal allergies.  Under the seasonal allergies category his doctor wrote “This patient has dealt with seasonal allergies and sinus congestion for most of his life.”

Your turn. Prove Trump had bone spurs... If you can.  :D  

:D :D :D

Your own medical report disproves Dementia Joe's claim.  There is no mention of a past or present history of asthma.  Hay fever ISN'T asthma.  They're two very different ailments.  You have yet to prove Dementia Joe's "History of cough, wheeze, and/or dyspnea recurring over a prolonged period of, generally, more than six months", but you did manage to indicate that Joe's claims were a fraud from the start.  Thanks for the self-own.

Happy_Killbot
    edited October 18
    @CYDdharta ;
    Biden had allergic asthma. They occur together in case you were ignorant as usual. Most common type in fact.
    https://www.aafa.org/allergic-asthma/

Edit: Here is your proof shmuck:

CYDdharta

• @CYDdharta ;
    Biden had allergic asthma. They occur together in case you were ignorant as usual. Most common type in fact.
    https://www.aafa.org/allergic-asthma/

Edit: Here is your proof shmuck:

"Exercise-induced asthma"  So were you lying when you claimed Dementia Joe's asthma wouldn't keep him from being a high school football star and lifeguard or are you lying now?  Another swing and a miss.  The fact is, you have yet to produce any evidence that Dementia Joe ever experienced asthma serious enough to disqualify him from military service.
  • @CYDdharta ;
    These things are perfectly consistent. Having allergy induced asthma would have prevented military service, but not football or lifeguard duty. The military is very particular with allergy disqualification.
    https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

The following conditions may disqualify you for military service:

a. Allergic manifestations.

(1) Allergic or vasomotor rhinitis, if moderate or severe and not controlled by oral medications, desensitization, or topical corticosteroid medication.

(2) Atrophic rhinitis.

(3) Vocal cord paralysis, or symptomatic disease of the larynx.

b. Anosmia or parosmia.

c. Epistaxis, recurrent.

d. Nasal polyps, unless surgery was performed at least 1 year before examination.

e. Perforation of nasal septum, if symptomatic or progressive.

f. Sinusitis, acute.

g. Sinusitis, chronic, when evidenced by chronic purulent nasal discharge, hyperplastic changes of the nasal tissue, symptoms requiring frequent medical attention, or x-ray findings.

h. Larynx ulceration, polyps, granulated tissue, or chronic laryngitis.

i. Tracheostomy or tracheal fistula.

j. Deformities or conditions of the mouth, tongue, palate throat, pharynx, larynx, and nose that interfere with chewing, swallowing, speech, or breathing.

k. Pharyngitis and nasopharyngitis, chronic.

None of this is relevant anyways, because Biden isn't on trial here. Where is your proof now?

I think you should get on that. 

That's right, you can't prove it, so you need to rely on misdirection because your lord and savior D J Trump is a liar and a cheat.

One out of three Trump supporters Is as  as the other two - One out  of three  Make a Meme
    We_are_accountable

• @CYDdharta ;
    These things are perfectly consistent. Having allergy induced asthma would have prevented military service, but not football or lifeguard duty. The military is very particular with allergy disqualification.
    https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

The following conditions may disqualify you for military service:

a. Allergic manifestations.

(1) Allergic or vasomotor rhinitis, if moderate or severe and not controlled by oral medications, desensitization, or topical corticosteroid medication.

(2) Atrophic rhinitis.

(3) Vocal cord paralysis, or symptomatic disease of the larynx.

b. Anosmia or parosmia.

c. Epistaxis, recurrent.

d. Nasal polyps, unless surgery was performed at least 1 year before examination.

e. Perforation of nasal septum, if symptomatic or progressive.

f. Sinusitis, acute.

g. Sinusitis, chronic, when evidenced by chronic purulent nasal discharge, hyperplastic changes of the nasal tissue, symptoms requiring frequent medical attention, or x-ray findings.

h. Larynx ulceration, polyps, granulated tissue, or chronic laryngitis.

i. Tracheostomy or tracheal fistula.

j. Deformities or conditions of the mouth, tongue, palate throat, pharynx, larynx, and nose that interfere with chewing, swallowing, speech, or breathing.

k. Pharyngitis and nasopharyngitis, chronic.

None of this is relevant anyways, because Biden isn't on trial here. Where is your proof now?

I think you should get on that. 

That's right, you can't prove it, so you need to rely on misdirection because your lord and savior D J Trump is a liar and a cheat.

One out of three Trump supporters Is as  as the other two - One out  of three  Make a Meme

Oh, so yet another malady might keep someone out of the military that isn't anywhere to be found in the medical report you posted.  You're not very good at this. 

And yeah, Dementia Joe IS the one on trial here.  You made it about Joe with your weak "Asthma, unlike Trump's Bone spurs, was an actual thing" post.

edited October 18
    @CYDdharta ;
    I have proven that Biden did in fact have medical conditions deferring him from service. If you don't believe it, that's on you.

It's your move, prove Trump had bone spurs, if you have any confidence left in you position.  ;)

Humorous Donald Trump Images

P.S. did you know that I am not nor have I ever been affiliated with the DNC? LMFAO!

edited October 18
    Dup
    edited October 18
    @CYDdharta ;
    I have proven that Biden did in fact have medical conditions deferring him from service. If you don't believe it, that's on you.

It's your move, prove Trump had bone spurs, if you have any confidence left in you position.  ;)

Humorous Donald Trump Images

P.S. did you know that I am not nor have I ever been affiliated with the DNC? LMFAO!

You have yet to post ANY proof of a valid medical reason that Dementia Joe couldn't enter military service.  The medical report that YOU posted refutes any such ailment exists. Hay fever (at times, debilitating) wasn't enough to save my father from the draft, it wouldn't have been enough for Dementia Joe without political strings being pulled. All you have done is proven your hyp0crisy.

P.S.  It makes no difference whether you're a Democrat party loyalist or to the left of the Democrats on the ʟսƞȧէіᴄ-fringe.  Either way, your defense of Dementia Joe is hypocritical.

We_are_accountable