What Is.....? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

What Is.....?

Debate Information

......the collective noun for paedophile priests?

Q: Priests.
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• @Swolliw
    Derrr, I mean A:
    One should never answer a question with a question.
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @Swolliw
    Yeah I can understand ur adrenaline levels are increasing?
    yes fear flight fight...
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 17
    Lol
  • @Thor
    Yeah I can understand ur adrenaline levels are increasing?
    yes fear flight fight...

Just by the way......
    What is in the medication they're dishing out to you?
  • ThorThor 26 Pts
    @Swolliw
    yeah exactly same question to u?
  • SwolliwSwolliw 594 Pts
    edited October 18
    @Thor
    Just by the way......
    What is in the medication they're dishing out to you? (Swolliw)

yeah exactly same question to u? (Thor)

Sometimes a worm but always traces of agave (Let's see if he can figure this one out folks). I almost overdosed on it the other night then, I noticed coloured lights flashing all around and realised that I must be seeing God. 
    When I got up (very late) the next day I found out that my Uber driver was pulled over for speeding.

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    edited October 18
    @Swolliw
    Haha but why u overdose it...everything has certain limit to apply in our life...If u eat over then it would increase fats, if u listen music with headphones much then it would increase harmful bacteria in ears, if u would eat sugar much then the sugar levels in blood would increase, if u eat salt much then ur blood pressure would increase....

But if u would not eat salt then it may led to thyroid related problems so everything should be balanced in our life rather it is religion or anything...So if u would keep balance u would not see lights flashing all around but u would see the every light perfectly...