How Can Atheists Talk To Theists? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

How Can Atheists Talk To Theists?

Debate Information

A Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim were standing on a frozen lake, not even talking to each other. So, I thought I would go over and break the ice.
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• ThorThor 26 Pts
    Hey but if u would break ice on frozen lake u would too fall isn’t it so? :D
  • @Thor
    Hey but if u would break ice on frozen lake u would too fall isn’t it so? D

Yeah, probably in your case; you would stuff it up.
    But I'm smarter than that.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1037 Pts
    I talk to them all the time. Most of my family are theists. They don't argue with me, don't (apparently) think I'm headed for hell, don't think I eat babies even though I'm a "liberal". Yeah, some of them I think are CYA Christians, others are serious. I have nothing against Christians, or Muslims or Jews, etc., for that matter. I have and have had MANY Christian/religious friends and have NO trouble talking to them. It's the "Christian salesmen" I have a problem with. You buy it, you keep it. I'll take a good Bourbon.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 531 Pts
    edited October 17
    @Swolliw. The theists, saved by god, walked on water and the atheist fell in. :)
  • @Swolliw

A Jew, a Christian, a Muslim, and presumed Athiest had fled to the roof of town one, the Jew said I am grateful for the opportunity to have placed my affairs in order, the Christian, I pray for the forgiveness of all those who had caused this great tragedy the Muslim, it is by the will of God we may find paradise.

The Athiest said here's to the three Jacks and drinks a small bottle of alcohol from his pocket. At that moment the other three on top of town one asked three Jack's? The Athiest replied yes, Jack Daniel's, and as he started saying Jack Be Nimble started running for the edge of the roof. The other three screamed no! stop! The presumed atheist just kept running and leaped from the edge of the town they had been trapped on, Just then the three turned to each other and said, still all at the same time, what a shame we still all have a chance. God willing.

In the distance meanwhile, a faint scream could be heard and saying and Jack my base jumping instructor.
    AlofRISwolliw
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1037 Pts
    edited October 17
    I've never jumped off a roof in my life. But then, I hope all that have caused this great tragedy (since 2016), and those who have hated Jews and Muslims for centuries, are "blinded by the light" and can't see the edge of the roof coming up.  :grin: