Convince me Hypersanity exists. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Convince me Hypersanity exists.

Debate Information

Sanity is the ability to correctly perceive what society conceives as real, while hypersanity is the ability to correctly perceive things outside of societies norms. Research more by your own. Enjoy, cheers. 
Debate Details +

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
22%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 1037 Pts
    Well, I think you lost any semblance of argument at the "sanity" definition. Twenty years ago I'd have considered this. Today? No. But, CHEERS! anyway! ;-)
  • Sanity is the ability to correctly perceive what society conceives as real, while hypersanity is the ability to correctly perceive things outside of societies norms. Research more by your own. Enjoy, cheers. 
    No.
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • edited October 18
    I don't know honestly, for example for one second let us assume that hypersanity does exist. In that case assuming we were sane we would be completely oblivious to the existence of hypersanity because of our socially myopic vision so if it does exist it goes to reason that a sane individual would be completely unable to prove or understand its very existence. This doesn't mean I believe in it obviously, I'm just saying it may be possible eventhough it probably has a low probability. Could you please ascertain which is more probable than the other in order for us to have a proper debate? I suppose you would win the debate but all I am saying is that knowledge is subject to change if new information comes along and perhaps in 20 years the next generation would be saying the same about our beliefs? I say whichever is more probable wins the debate but don't let that delude you into thinking that it is 100% true. If you convince me sanity is more probable I would agree with you that it indeed is and to some extent would be convinced by your argument for the time being until new information comes to light. Cheers. @AlofRI
    The truth is after all ever changing but even so one should I suppose to some extent believe in whatever is at that point of time is probable. Good argument but give it one more shot, just ascertain which is more probable and you win. Enjoy.