Convince me Hypersanity exists. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Communities

DebateIsland Referral Program: Get a Free Month of DebateIsland Diamond Premium Membership ($4.99 Value) Per Each New User That You Refer!

Convince me Hypersanity exists.

Debate Information

Sanity is the ability to correctly perceive what society conceives as real, while hypersanity is the ability to correctly perceive things outside of societies norms. Research more by your own. Enjoy, cheers. 
About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument

• DevonDevon 36 Pts   -   edited February 22
    The joker is the hero archetype if viewed properly. What he does in the comics is evil, but if you view him as the human conscience he is the truth that indicts humanity. He is hyper-sane.
    IdeaoftheEndless

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
11%
Margin

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• AlofRIAlofRI 1296 Pts   -  
    Well, I think you lost any semblance of argument at the "sanity" definition. Twenty years ago I'd have considered this. Today? No. But, CHEERS! anyway! ;-)
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 4459 Pts   -  
    Sanity is the ability to correctly perceive what society conceives as real, while hypersanity is the ability to correctly perceive things outside of societies norms. Research more by your own. Enjoy, cheers. 
    No.
    PlaffelvohfenZeusAres42Dee
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • IdeaoftheEndlessIdeaoftheEndless 129 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    I don't know honestly, for example for one second let us assume that hypersanity does exist. In that case assuming we were sane we would be completely oblivious to the existence of hypersanity because of our socially myopic vision so if it does exist it goes to reason that a sane individual would be completely unable to prove or understand its very existence. This doesn't mean I believe in it obviously, I'm just saying it may be possible eventhough it probably has a low probability. Could you please ascertain which is more probable than the other in order for us to have a proper debate? I suppose you would win the debate but all I am saying is that knowledge is subject to change if new information comes along and perhaps in 20 years the next generation would be saying the same about our beliefs? I say whichever is more probable wins the debate but don't let that delude you into thinking that it is 100% true. If you convince me sanity is more probable I would agree with you that it indeed is and to some extent would be convinced by your argument for the time being until new information comes to light. Cheers. @AlofRI
    The truth is after all ever changing but even so one should I suppose to some extent believe in whatever is at that point of time is probable. Good argument but give it one more shot, just ascertain which is more probable and you win. Enjoy.
  • I had to read this twice because I first read "Persuade me hypersexuality exists."
    Plaffelvohfen

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2370 Pts   -   edited February 24
    @Devon

So, it could be said that anyone using Dimethyltryptamine (and other entheogenic / psychedelic drugs like psilocybin) experiences temporary hyper-sanity, right?

If not, how would you differentiate the experiences? 
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "