Trump was impeached with NO PROOF, while Biden is getting free ride with plenty of proof. - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is the largest online debate website globally by activity where anyone can anonymously and easily debate online, casually or formally, while connecting with their friends and others. Users, regardless of debating skill level, can civilly debate just about anything online in a text-based online debate website that supports five easy-to-use and fun debating formats ranging from Casual, to Formalish, to Lincoln-Douglas Formal. In addition, people can improve their debating skills with the help of revolutionary artificial intelligence-powered technology on our debate website. DebateIsland is totally free and provides the best online debate experience of any debate website.

Trump was impeached with NO PROOF, while Biden is getting free ride with plenty of proof.

Debate Information

Biden has sold our Government out to China and the Ukraine through his son Hunter. The story is being buried and censored by the Leftwing media.
The Left censors any evidence that hurts their Democrat Party, while Trump was impeached by pure obstruction from Democrats. We are living in a time of a corrupt Press in bed with one side of Government.

If Biden wins, America has become a dictatorship that buys votes with tax payer dollars. If you want free College, free Healthcare, free housing, free cell phones, free, free, free, vote for us!

This is taxation without representation. Can you imagine a Democrat Party so corrupt that they would force prolife people to pay to kill babies? This is how corrupt and authoritarian they have become.
They will force your public school to allow boys in your daughter's sports.
They will allow boys in your daughter's bathrooms!
They will indoctrinate your kids to believe that Homosexuality is a natural normal sexual orientation! THEY DENY SCIENCE!

How can you vote for this arrogant authoritarian extremism?

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenAlofRI

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
33%
Margin

Details +

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 5282 Pts   -  
    We_are_accountable
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • AlofRIAlofRI 1475 Pts   -  
    "How can you vote for this arrogant authoritarian extremism"? I dunno. But I'd recommend you ask yourself that question when you vote for Trump.
    PlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountableHappy_KillbotCYDdharta
  • JesusistheonlyGod777JesusistheonlyGod777 116 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    listen, life is a test of whether or not you human beings can make one simple choice: confess you're a sinner and acknowledge Jesus is Lord.

trump was not a man of God Jesus Christ.

the reason things are so f'ed up is because the majority of you can't even make one simple choice, and everything else follows your behaviour and attitude.

these situations happen time and time again. they are the same throughout countless generations.

satan, the demon your suppose to be watching out for is a demon named jared kushner.
    satan figured out a long time ago that
     s
    t
    u
    p
    I
    d
    humans are easier to fight with laws then physically because for some strange reason you associate human trash laws with morality, and 

humans are easily controlled by them because of punitive measure's.

Repent! The time is at Hand and the coming of the Kingdom of Yahweh God (Jesus Christ) soon approaches! 
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotAlofRI
  • PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2836 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

Biden, an "arrogant authoritarian extremism"???   LOLOLOLOL  You are one of the most pathetic troll on here.....   Kак тебя обучают в россии?

If you want to have minimum credibility, say he's an extremist centrist, that is at least a defensible position...
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotCYDdhartaAlofRI
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • DeeDee 4487 Pts   -  
    They will indoctrinate your kids to believe that Homosexuality is a natural normal sexual orientation! THEY DENY SCIENCE!

But surely  if “they “ are also indoctrinating boys into Homosexuality the boys will avoid the girls bathroom like the plague......I think you need to re-think the “ they “ that are planning this as they sound about as imbecilic as you 
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotWe_are_accountableAlofRIthegodemperor
  • @Plaffelvohfen

LOL, why should I care what some Leftist from another nations says about anything in America? You are jealous of our nation and always have been.

This so called centrist Biden vowed to end the Hyde amendment, which protects Americans from paying for killing babies.

Biden wants to eliminate Fossil fuels, regulate our guns, pack our supreme court, appoint activist Liberal Justices, raise our taxes, picks the most Liberal women in Congress for his running mate, and you call him centrist? Spoken like a true flaming Liberal.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenAlofRI
  • DeeDee 4487 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    @We_are_accountable

You are jealous of our nation and always have been.

Sure that’s it , everyone wants to live the “American dream “ with the dearest healthcare and education costs in the world and where 54 million people are experiencing food insecurity  LOL 

Living the dream buddy .....

Feeding America 

Even in the world’s greatest food-producing nation, children and adults face poverty and hunger in every county across America.

• In 2019, 34 million people lived in poverty in America. Four a family of four, that means earning just $25,000 per year.
    • Before the coronavirus pandemic, more than 35 million people struggled with hunger in the United States, including more than 10 million children.
    • A household that is food insecure has limited or uncertain access to enough food to support a healthy life.
    • Children are more likely to face food insecurity than any other group in the United States. 
    • The coronavirus pandemic has left millions of families without stable employment. More than 54 million people, including 18 million children, may experience food insecurity in 2020.
    PlaffelvohfenCYDdhartaAlofRI
    @We_are_accountable ;

Intellectually, talking to you is like talking to an animal screaming in pain.
    PlaffelvohfenJustAnAllMightFanDeeWe_are_accountableAlofRIthegodemperor
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,

• PlaffelvohfenPlaffelvohfen 2836 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

You have delusions of adequacy ... When will your mom kick you out of her basement? 
    Happy_KillbotCYDdhartaDee
    " Adversus absurdum, contumaciter ac ridens! "
  • @We_are_accountable

Evidence against Trump is the impeachable offenses he admits doing in regards to pressuring Ukraine to influence an American election (although he doesn't think this is an impeachable offense). As for Biden? Well, Republican committees found no evidence of wrongdoing on Biden's part.  So...yah.

Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenCYDdhartaWe_are_accountableAlofRI
    I want to believe as many true things and as few false things as possible.
  • MichaelElpersMichaelElpers 922 Pts   -  
    @SkepticalOne They obviously didnt have this evidence or it would have been on the books already.

One of the business partners already came out and said Joe Biden is one of the people on these emails and yes he did lie about not being a part of hunters business dealings.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/tony-bobulinski/amp/
    We_are_accountablethegodemperor
  • @MichaelElpers

It is plain to see the evidence against Trump. Unfortunately, his political party held sway in impeachment proceedings and had no interest in holding him accountable. It is an embarrassing miscarriage of justice that exposed the priority of power (rather than integrity and rule of law) within our Senate.

I wait for Bobilinski's evidence - until then, its hyped-up speculation. I'll rest on the Republican led committee finding no evidence of Biden wrongdoing in spite of their bias against him. They would not be motivated to lie for a political opponent. 
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 4487 Pts   -  
    Hilarious stuff your definition of a “dictatorship “ is ....  If you want free College, free Healthcare, free housing, free cell phones, free, free, free, vote for us!

I spit my coffee out laughing at this you keep outdoing yourself with your s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y 

Can you imagine a Democrat Party so corrupt that they would force prolife people to pay to kill babies? This is how corrupt and authoritarian they have become.

So Americans are going to be giving a bill monthly/ yearly telling them how many babies they killed , how much is it per baby ( ball park figure?) 

They will force your public school to allow boys in your daughter's sports.

Why will “they” do that?

I used to try that all the time at school , it’s wonderful it’s going to allowed now in the US oh to be a boy in a mixed school again 

Well sure beats your way of rounding up your pals to beat the f-u-c-k out of them ......do you hate everyone? You never stop moaning do you? 

thegodemperor
  • @SkepticalOne

Watch the video I posted on my last debate about Biden's business associate who spilled the beans.
    @SkepticalOne. Did Trump ask him for a favor...yes.  Can you point it out to me where he made a threat that he would not give them money if they didnt do this favor...I didnt see that in the phone call, maybe you can point it out.
    I dont have a problem with us asking people to look into corruption, if its not there then its not there.  It's not like he asked them to make something up, based on recent news seems like it should be examined.

Obama/Biden spied on Trumps campaign using falsified documents that were paid for...i guess you have no issue with that.
  • @We_are_accountable

I just can wait till the three-year Statute of Limitation is up again on the fraud created by the possibility of a woman elected President and the tampering of witnesses observing public likelihood which takes place with the political idea of same-gender marriage. Again is because unlike the issue of nepotism the fraud happens over and over and the voter is placed in the line of fire. In fundamental truth Executive officer, Trump may do things that make him look criminal, yet I do not need to confess to a crime to escape it.

• There you have it: Trump asked for a personal favor in his official capacity. The American people don't need Ukraine to investigate Trump's political rivals. And, actually, it seems Trump would have been happy with nothing more than an announcement of investigation - 'making it up would have served his purpose.

Is Bobilinsky any different? I don't know, but I'll wait on the evidence and investigation rather than jumping to conclusions.

Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountablePlaffelvohfenCYDdhartathegodemperor
  • @We_are_accountable

I didn't watch your video (why should I track down your sources?), but I am aware of Bobilinsky accusation and his alleged evidence. There's not much to go on there - a man claiming something against a presidential candidate at the last moment doesn't strike me as legitimate, but we'll see what the FBI makes of it.
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfen
  • @We_are_accountable

I didn't watch your video (why should I track down your sources?), but I am aware of Bobilinsky accusation and his alleged evidence. There's not much to go on there - a man claiming something against a presidential candidate at the last moment doesn't strike me as legitimate, but we'll see what the FBI makes of it.
    Realistically, it would be a CIA issue to file a grievance with the Ukrainian courts, if not Executive officer Trump Biden himself should have directed the start of an official inquiry. Once clear by the Ukrainian Court the issue would be closed the misconduct is outside the United States of Precedent in America. Due to diplomatic immunity, an agreement to cooporate fully by Biden or order by Executive officer are the two primary ways. As I said distraction, I do not need to prove a crime of fraud when admitting the crime to distance myself from that crime as it relates to a female President by the use of extreme judicial prejudice this issue even took place in the district of Columbia. I am only in charge of only starting the clock of how long the crime can be held against me in court.
  • @SkepticalOne

So you are the type of low end voter the Democrat Party loves. They keep peasants like you in line because they only feed you what they want you to know. When you refuse to watch the one network that shows all stories regardless who it hurts (Fox News), then you live in the dark being manipulated by the Left.

I will not debate a person who refuses to watch first hand evidence of what Biden has been involved with. This is not just some guy on the street. He is a Democrat veteran who has only given money to the Democrat Party in the past, who was an associate with the Bidens, AND YOU BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND UNTIL FAKE NEWS TELLS YOU HOW TO THINK.

You truly should be ashamed and  no where near a debate site.
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfenCYDdhartathegodemperor
  • @Happy_Killbot

Do me a favor AND STOP TALKING TO ME then! But nah, you can not let the truth stand. You must demonize those who speak out on the authoritarian corruption from the Left.

Here let me help you... IGNORE
    Happy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
    @We_are_accountable ;

Stop talking to you?

But it feels good to know that you are forever my inferior, as I consider you to be more animal than human.

Never once has a critical thought entered your head, you must always be told what to think and why by your overlords, as a result of the physically incapability to thinking for yourself.
    We_are_accountablePlaffelvohfenCYDdhartathegodemperor

• SkepticalOneSkepticalOne Gold Premium Member 1332 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    @We_are_accountable

Amusing retort, but no basis in fact. As I said, I am aware of Bobilinsky, and no one in the general public (including yourself) has truly seen his evidence.

It seems you're upset that I'm not as quick to jump to conclusions as you. Oh well. It is much more reasonable to withhold judgment until the evidence is actually evaluated. You are familiar with 'innocent until proven guilty', right? 
    PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotCYDdharta
  • SkepticalOneSkepticalOne Gold Premium Member 1332 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    He described what he said was a May 2, 2017 meeting with Joe Biden to discuss a business venture involving China that would invest in infrastructure, real estate and technology in the U.S.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8869345/More-Hunter-Biden-texts-emails-emerge-hours-debate.html

Joe Biden wasn't vice president in 2017. Even if this information is legitimate, it doesn't show corruption in Biden's vice presidency.

@MichaelElpers ;

@We_are_accountable

PlaffelvohfenHappy_KillbotCYDdhartaWe_are_accountable
    @SkepticalOne. No he asked for an investigation into corruption. 2 things can be right at the same time, corruption should be looked into and it could help Trump.  Just because it could help him doesnt mean its not worth looking into.

I guess youd rather have us be ignorant of the situation.

Democrats spent 48 million dollars investigating Trump. 
    CYDdhartaWe_are_accountablethegodemperor

• Just because it could help him doesnt mean its not worth looking into.

It has been looked into and Biden has been cleared of any wrong doing...many times more than necessary thanks to Trump.

No he asked for an investigation into corruption.

Ukraine isn't our investigative body. It is an inappropriate ask.

I guess youd rather have us be ignorant of the situation.

No, I'd rather you educate yourself instead of suggesting the matter hadn't already been cleared when Trump asked for Zelinsky to investigate his political rival.

CYDdhartaPlaffelvohfenWe_are_accountable
    @MichaelElpers

Democrats spent 48 million dollars investigating Trump. 

Trump golf outings have cost American taxpayers ~3x that amount. What was your point?

Link

Plaffelvohfenthegodemperor
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1719 Pts   -  
    Just because it could help him doesnt mean its not worth looking into.

It has been looked into and Biden has been cleared of any wrong doing...many times more than necessary thanks to Trump.

It's still under investigation, so obviously no one has been cleared.

• CYDdharta said:

Sept 23, 2020: WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.  Link

Sept 26, 2019: A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

Link

Cleared... multiple times.

• CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1719 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    CYDdharta said:

Sept 23, 2020: WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.  Link

Sept 26, 2019: A former Ukrainian prosecutor who investigated a gas company tied to Hunter Biden said Thursday that there was no evidence the former vice president's son engaged in illegal activity.

"From the perspective of Ukrainian legislation, he did not violate anything,” Yuriy Lutsenko told The Washington Post.

Link

Cleared... multiple times.

Federal Criminal Investigation of Joe Biden’s Ukrainian Influence-peddling Opened

October 8, 2020

Still under investigation, obviously not cleared.

• @SkepticalOne

Biden has said over and over how he had no clue what his son Hunter was doing in these nations? JOE WAS IN ON ALL OF IT!

HE'S A HIDEOUS LIAR!

WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO LIE ABOUT IT IF IT WAS ON THE UP AND UP?
    Happy_Killbot
  • @CYDdharta

You realize investigation =/= guilty...right? The fact that *another* investigation has been opened right before election might have more to do with influencing public opinion than anything. 

Time will tell.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @We_are_accountable

Biden has said over and over how he had no clue what his son Hunter was doing in these nations? JOE WAS IN ON ALL OF IT!

Biden said he didn't know what Hunter was doing for Burisma.  You're distorting the context.
    We_are_accountableHappy_KillbotPlaffelvohfen
  • DeeDee 4487 Pts   -  
    @We_are_accountable

let’s look at some of the 20,000 lies of the Orange one .....

@CYDdharta

You realize investigation =/= guilty...right? The fact that *another* investigation has been opened right before election might have more to do with influencing public opinion than anything. 

Time will tell.

OTOH, being under investigation certainly doesn't =/= cleared.  It takes a while to cut through Biden's lies on this topic.

@We_are_accountable

Biden said he didn't know what Hunter was doing for Burisma.  You're distorting the context.

Actually, his exact words were "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings".

We_are_accountable
  • @SkepticalOne

Seriously? You are going to sit here on a Debate site and tell us how a Vice President father did not know what his son was doing for a company in another nation? We have many laws dealing with conflicts of interests when politicians or family members are working in other nations?

He did not know what his son was doing? ARE YOU FOR REAL! Even the lowest of low end voters would not swallow that garbage!

During the Democrat witch hunt against Trump and his so called pay for play impeachment scam, the people involved with the Ukraine all admitted that Hunter Biden's position on the board of Burisma was a conflict of interest.

I'm trying to not ignore you, but you make it impossible.
    @CYDdharta

OTOH, being under investigation certainly doesn't =/= cleared.  It takes a while to cut through Biden's lies on this topic.

Having multiple investigations concluding 'no wrongdoing' certainly does equate to being cleared on those charges. A new investigation doesn't wipe away those verdicts. And a new investigation still doesn't equate to guilty...innocent until *proven* guilty is how we operate.

Actually, his exact words were "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings".

Again, you're distorting the context. Biden said this about Hunter's dealing in Ukraine in a different time frame and place than Bobulinski is referring to. If you need to distort the facts to make a case, you've got no case.

PlaffelvohfenHappy_Killbot
  • @We_are_accountable

During the Democrat witch hunt against Trump and his so called pay for play impeachment scam, the people involved with the Ukraine all admitted that Hunter Biden's position on the board of Burisma was a conflict of interest.

Who are 'all these people involved' and why was Biden cleared of any wrongdoing by Republicans if this is the case? Are you making stuff up?

PlaffelvohfenxlJ_dolphin_473Happy_KillbotWe_are_accountable
  • CYDdhartaCYDdharta 1719 Pts   -   edited October 2020
    @CYDdharta

Having multiple investigations concluding 'no wrongdoing' certainly does equate to being cleared on those charges. A new investigation doesn't wipe away those verdicts. And a new investigation still doesn't equate to guilty...innocent until *proven* guilty is how we operate.

...except that Dementia Joe was NEVER cleared by those earlier investigations. 

Shokin formally called for an investigation into his firing back in February of 2020, claiming the Ukrainian government at the time released Shokin of his post in exchange for one billion dollars in loan guarantees promised by Biden.

But at the time Shokin called for this case back in February, the courts named one of the defendants as an “unnamed American,” an individual widely understood to be Joe Biden, Obama’s Ukraine point man. But Biden was never formally named.

Now the courts have ruled it is improper to conceal Biden’s name and that there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an investigation.

Being listed as an “unnamed American” =/= cleared.

Again, you're distorting the context. Biden said this about Hunter's dealing in Ukraine in a different time frame and place than Bobulinski is referring to. If you need to distort the facts to make a case, you've got no case.

Really?!?  So Bobulinski was referring to another time frame in which Hunter was engaged in corruption in Ukraine?  Do tell.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • @CYDdharta ;

Shokin formally called for an investigation into his firing back in February of 2020, claiming the Ukrainian government at the time released Shokin of his post in exchange for one billion dollars in loan guarantees promised by Biden.
    But at the time Shokin called for this case back in February, the courts named one of the defendants as an “unnamed American,” an individual widely understood to be Joe Biden, Obama’s Ukraine point man. But Biden was never formally named.
    Now the courts have ruled it is improper to conceal Biden’s name and that there is sufficient evidence to proceed with an investigation.

Being listed as an “unnamed American” =/= cleared.

[OAN source]
    Don't waste my time with OAN.  They have a known bias, and can't be considered a good source for factual reporting.

Really?!?  So Bobulinski was referring to another time frame in which Hunter was engaged in corruption in Ukraine?  Do tell.

What I've seen from Bobulinski was referring to China...

PlaffelvohfenCYDdharta
  • @SkepticalOne

Biden was never taken to court to prove all his corruption. Only Trump gets crucified for nothing more than an innocent phone call.

One thing I can see is that you lack the simple honestly to admit when you are wrong. I can't debate that kind of  deception.

We listened to testimony from the Democrat witnesses against Trump, and they ALL said that the Biden thing was a conflict of interest. But they don't have the entire media and FBI against them.

IGNORE
    Happy_KillbotCYDdhartaPlaffelvohfen
    @We_are_accountable ;
    In case you didn't pay attention to the impeachment proceedings, the ruling wasn't that there was not quid-pro-quo, it was that it wasn't wrong. Literally the argument was that the president can't do anything wrong when dealing with foreign nations by definition.

That however, has no bearing on if what he did was not beneficial to the US or to US interests. Which it plainly was not.
    CYDdhartaSkepticalOne

• Biden was never taken to court to prove all his corruption. Only Trump gets crucified for nothing more than an innocent phone call.One thing I can see is that you lack the simple honestly to admit when you are wrong. I can't debate that kind of  deception.We listened to testimony from the Democrat witnesses against Trump, and they ALL said that the Biden thing was a conflict of interest. But they don't have the entire media and FBI against them.IGNORE

Was the question too hard? 

"Who are 'all these people involved' and why was Biden cleared of any wrongdoing by Republicans if this is the case?"

@We_are_accountable
    We_are_accountable
    @CYDdharta ;

Don't waste my time with OAN.  They have a known bias, and can't be considered a good source for factual reporting.

Who doesn't have a known bias?  At least OANN has been proven correct on it's reporting of the Russia collusion hoax.

What I've seen from Bobulinski was referring to China...

Bobulinski confirms the veracity of Hunter Biden's laptop, which would explain why the Ukrainian investigation into Dementia Joe is still ongoing.
  • @CYDdharta

Who doesn't have a known bias?  At least OANN has been proven correct on it's reporting of the Russia collusion hoax.

Bias should be avoided, not accepted in its most extreme form because it can’t be completely eliminated.

Bobulinski confirms the veracity of Hunter Biden's laptop, which would explain why the Ukrainian investigation into Dementia Joe is still ongoing.

This conversation is so random. I pointed out the distortion of context regarding a Biden comment and showed the mismatch. Rather than admitting fault (or dropping the point), you shift to another reaching conclusion. I think you’re being fairly disingenuous.

@CYDdharta

Bias should be avoided, not accepted in its most extreme form because it can’t be completely eliminated.

Um, OK; so you think the mainstream media should be avoided.  That's something I can actually agree with.

This conversation is so random. I pointed out the distortion of context regarding a Biden comment and showed the mismatch. Rather than admitting fault (or dropping the point), you shift to another reaching conclusion. I think you’re being fairly disingenuous.

Interesting; so you think I'm doing the same thing you did when I pointed out you were wrong when you said "It has been looked into and Biden has been cleared of any wrong doing."  What to make of that?

• @CYDdharta

Um, OK; so you think the mainstream media should be avoided.  That's something I can actually agree with.

Haha! 

Interesting; so you think I'm doing the same thing you did when I pointed out you were wrong when you said "It has been looked into and Biden has been cleared of any wrong doing."  What to make of that?

No, I think you’re being dishonest. (It is true Biden has been cleared of any wrongdoing at least twice.)

@CYDdharta

No, I think you’re being dishonest. (It is true Biden has been cleared of any wrongdoing at least twice.)

...and you're being dishonest here.  Dementia Joe was NEVER cleared, he was originally listed as an “unnamed American” and now he has been named.
    SkepticalOne
  • @SkepticalOne

Obviously the answer was too hard for you. The witnesses testifying in court had knowledge of the Hunter Biden conflict of interest in the Ukraine.
    IT WAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

You go and google their names if you want, but you could not care less.
    Happy_Killbot