Is being lgbtq+ a mental illness? - The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com - Debate Anything The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland.com is a globally leading online debate platform that is transforming the online debating experience. DebateIsland enables anyone to civilly debate online, casually or formally, with five fun debating formats: Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas. With DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use, online debate website, users can debate politics, debate science, debate technology, debate news, and just about anything else in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free while improving your debating skills with the help of Artifical Intelligence on DebateIsland.

DebateIsland.com is the best online debate website. We're the only online debate website with Casual, "Persuade Me," Formalish, Traditional Formal, and Lincoln-Douglas online debate formats. Using DebateIsland's beautiful, mobile-friendly, and easy-to-use online debate website, you can debate politics, debate popular topics, debate news, or debate anything in a large community of debaters. Debate online for free using DebateIsland, a globally leading online debate website that is utilizing Artificial Intelligence to transform online debating.

Is being lgbtq+ a mental illness?

Debate Information

I mean, it's really not, but the lgbtq+ tend to have mental illnesses. Also, I'm gay and trans (Female to male) and have been called every name in the book there is no possible way you could hurt my feelings in your responses.
Starlord616

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted To Win
Tie

Details +

Arguments

Post Argument Now Debate Details +

Arguments

• RickeyDRickeyD 714 Pts   -  
    Yes...LGBTQ is a mental illness with the demonic as its root. There is forgiveness and restoration for the LGBTQ deceived if they will repent of their sin and sincerely believe in their heart, confess with their mouth, that Jesus Christ is God who died to pay their sin-debt. You can be free from the deception of LGBTQ if you desire life in Jesus' Name.

Happy_KillbotAaronJesusistheonlyGod777ScienceRulesIdeaoftheEndlessNegativeSeventyCringe_TrainJGXdebatePRO
  • Happy_KillbotHappy_Killbot 3342 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD ;
    You actually have untreated PTSD though...

Something about a needle and a log in your eye goes here.
    PlaffelvohfenScienceRulesZeusAres42JGXdebatePRO
    At some point in the distant past, the universe went through a phase of cosmic inflation,
    Stars formed, planets coalesced, and on at least one of them life took root.
    Through a long process of evolution this life 
    developed into the human race.
    Humans conquered fire, built complex societies and advanced technology .

All of that so we can argue about nothing.
  • AaronAaron 88 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

maybe send a picture of a quote that's directly against lgbtq+, and guess I'm going to therapy because I have a mental illness called lgbtq+ :)
    ZeusAres42
    @Aaron ; You don't need a therapist in an office with a comfortable couch and psychotropics, you need the Great Physician, Jesus Christ, who can take your self-destructive desires and give you a new life with purpose, and hope, through healing of the soul and freedom from an obsession that destroys mind, body and soul in Hell. If you desire a new life with the freedom and courage to live with purpose and hope, Jesus Christ as your God and Mediator for sin is the only Way to access that new life in the Spirit (John 14:6).

• SwolliwSwolliw 709 Pts   -  
    @Aaron
    I mean, it's really not, but the lgbtq+ tend to have mental illnesses. Also, I'm gay and trans (Female to male) and have been called every name in the book there is no possible way you could hurt my feelings in your responses.

I think it is those who vilify lgbtq+ that tend to have a mental illness. I wrote a thread recently about conversion therapy which, believe it or not, still goes on with some Churches. 
    The tides of perception and morals have changed and it was my suggestion that it is Church followers who should now undergo conversion therapy to rid their minds of all the bigotry and hatred they have built up through their own ignorance and arrogance.
    Keep on standing and keep true to yourself.
    PlaffelvohfenIdeaoftheEndless
  • AaronAaron 88 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD

guess I'm going to hell. Cya there!
    GalKleinJesusistheonlyGod777
    @Aaron
    guess I'm going to hell. Cya there!

Sure, no problem. The beer will probably be warm and they will feed you with chilli dogs and deviled wings but we could still have a hell of a good time I reckon.
    Compare that with all the la-dee-da do-gooders who go to the luxury resort upstairs. They will be stuck with visiting their loved-ones for eternity, watching endless re-runs of The Brady Bunch and playing on a golf course with an infinite number of holes.
    PlaffelvohfenAaronScienceRules
  • GalKleinGalKlein 26 Pts   -  
    Aaron said:
    Being LGBTQ+ is not a mental illness. If anything you could call it a disorder as it may go against the reason we are believed to live for, reproduce, animals naturally do it and humans have such a strong desire for it. But is it really what we are meant to do? Is it really that natural? Probably not, if it were lgbtq+ people probably wouldn't have existed at the amount they do today, so no being lgbtq+ is not a mental illness.
    JesusistheonlyGod777
  • GladysArthurGladysArthur 28 Pts   -  
    @RickeyD Other faith exist. I am a Hindu (atheist) and I don't think that everyone is Christian, right? Also, being LGBT is not a mental illness, as you claim. They breathe the same air, they have the same blood with the same or different blood group and most importantly, they are humans. Just because you consider it a sin doesn't have to mean it is a sin. Change your mentality, times are changing.
    JesusistheonlyGod777
  • JesusistheonlyGod777JesusistheonlyGod777 111 Pts   -   edited October 27
    @GalKlein

what classifys mental illness?
    @GladysArthur

There are no other faiths.

the demon vishsht is an epithet for satan.
    and care to explain why nava graha, in the pali panskrit dialect translates to demon in english?

• @GladysArthur

so fk hinduism, you knowingly refer to satan falsely. 
    Thor
  • @GladysArthur
    Pre-disambiguation of incarnation and avatar

the pre-disambiguation covers incarnations and avatars for the purpose of identifying that satan,lilith and other demons have at certain times, become incarnate, inutero.

During the inutero process when a spirit is placed within a body, God breathes the breath of life in a child, who becomes a living person. The child , at that point receives a spirit.because the body receives a spirit inutero, the demons had figured out a long time ago that their own spirit,could be a substitute for a spirit of a body or the spirit that would be the spirit of a body and could dwell on earth.

lilith has had a total of: 26 incarnations throughout history.

satan has had a total of 14 incarnations as a male and 18 incarnations as a female.

list of incarnations:
    adolf hitler (1889-1945) satan

joseph stalin (1878-1953) satan

vlad the impaler (1431-1476/77) satan

pol pot (1925-1998) satan

heinrich himmler (1900-1945) satan

saddam hussein (1937-2006) satan

idi amin (1952-2003) satan

ivan the terrible (1530-1584) satan 

leopold (1835-1909) satan 

kim sung (1912-1994), kim jong-il (1941-2011) and kim jong-un (born 1983) satan

ayatollah ruhollah khomeini (1902-1989) satan

nero satan 

genghis khan satan 

mao zedong satan 

maximilien robespierre (1758-1794) satan

dialectical analysis of the qlippoth:

beelzebub: avatar of satan

astaroth: avatar of satan

baal: avatar of satan

lilith: female avatar of satan

samael: avatar of satan: dragon

asmodeus: avatar of satan: succubus

the fallen lucifer: satans spirit

please explain to me how the demon satan was born in your religion?

and please explain who the demon surya is for the audience.

Thor
    @GladysArthur

fallen angel cosmology: war of the "false god's"

satans first lie:

you shall be "as" God. implication, ascend, to be a god.where the terms like and be are equivalent to the pagans. this is why evolution, is of particular interest to pagans where they do not recognize God as God ( despite acknowledging he exists ) because they think along such lines that to be like God means you do not have a God, you are your own.

the above concept however is so logically fallacious it's absurd and proposterous.

therefore the meaning of the word god, as used by pagans is:

god

Blasphemy

to be like God.

ascend etymology: late Middle English: from latin ascendere, from ad- ‘to’ + scandere ‘to climb’.

"as"; blasphemy; to be like God is to be equal to

in satans confused mind, being a creation was irrelevant. satan falsely assumed it was possible to be "like" God and therefore equal [the cause of satans fall was pride; thinking he  could be like God which he couldn't be] which confuses the ideas that someone is a god if they are "like" God, equal as like is defined as similar to and therefore the concept of gods was false and blasphemously lied about  .

this is also why all religious practices are satanic.and why they all are based on what is defined as magic, witchraft, and some other bs.

"as" is the most overlooked word within the lie. it is the basis for all the world religions and the  main difference between the associative meaning of the the words God and gods.

pagans think of the term god within a ranking system.

ranking

noun

/ˈrænkɪŋ/ UK 

US 

/ræŋkɪŋ/

[ C ]

the position or level something or someone has in a list that compares their importance, quality, success, to someone.it also explains the behaviour observed in the Human world.

to explain the difference.

Christian's know the fallen angels are demons and are fallen.

the pagans do not think of the fallen angels as fallen, rather, they falsely think of them as having ascended by rebelling and "becoming"  authority's, where taking up authority made them , in their foolish minds, "like" God.

where, the pagans believe it's possible to become gods because of the choices made by fallen angels and to which they refer to falsely as gods.

which brings the pre-disambiguation to making a profound point, the way in which Christian's, God's actual children use the word God and the way the pagans use the word god has associative meanings or reflected meanings to the degree, the pagans know they are reffering to false angels blasphemously.the pagans understand and comprehend that the Bible is God's word, they however blasphemously believe satans lie. they understand religion is satanic, it's why the vedas and the upanishads, the satanic unholy quran, and all other religious texts use the word god and demon interchangeably.they desire to become both. the symbolism such as the cadeuces should make that obvious.

the false theory of evolution and becoming a god are the basis of pagan religion and the meaning attributed to the term god.

the point that is profound is that the sin or pride spiritually effected satans being.satans most hidden secret, is it is dying. apparently, sin has a necrotizing effect.soon satan Shall cease to exist.coupled with Jesus Christ condemnation and damnation, satan lost the majority of it's already weak power.

satan is therefore, a vampire. it's trying to sustain an existing that can not be sustained.

the pagans do not think of the fallen angels as fallen.

lie:If we know what God is like, we will know how to become a God. 

[1] fallen angel cosmology evaluates:

1.) the associative or associated meaning of words, is based on an associative property, and has to do with when one sense of a particular word affects the understanding and usage of all the other senses of the word when used.

the devil's first lie

you shall be as gods

there is lack of understanding and confusion about the term "god"  as used by pagans, between the perception of the terms meaning, and the way in which pagans use the term, where pagans use the term to refer to fallen angels in the context they know they are deterring to fallen angels.

the confusion exists as a result of people assuming pagans are reffering to

- know that the angels fell and began fighting one another for supremacy

• @GladysArthur

oh and ps. If you have ever practiced kundalini your going to hell. 
    Thor
  • @GladysArthur

ps. I'm an angel you little hoe, when the time comes satan or as you refer to it, the devil vishnu's head is going to be sitting on my tabletop. 
    Thor
    @Aaron

those who go to hell cease to exist. you won't be seeing anything. 
    GladysArthur

• all who have the mark of the trident are apdosel: false prophets of satan.

imo translation: resistance to God (the demon has the mark of satan on its forehead.)

derived from the qlippoth.

ThorCringe_Train
    Well,@JesusistheonlyGod777, first of all, stop Insulting my religion, it is not Satan's religion or however you claim. 2nd. Whom are you calling that? You have no right whatsoever to call me that. 3rd. I don't think Vishnu's head would be on your table top for sure.
    JesusistheonlyGod777
  • @GladysArthur

@# your religion,

religion is derived from the greek word threskia:θρησκεία, ας, ἡ noun, feminine which translated means, sorcery.

you're a satanist @# religion, Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

you all cry when you get exposed. you're going to hell, and then you're going to cease to exist and so are your FALSE god demons which you refer to as demons in your own language. devil came out of you quick on that one. 
    Thor
  • @GladysArthur

@# your religion,

religion is derived from the greek word threskia:θρησκεία, ας, ἡ noun, feminine which translated means, sorcery.

you're a satanist @# religion, Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

you all cry when you get exposed. you're going to hell, and then you're going to cease to exist and so are your FALSE god demons which you refer to as demons in your own language. devil came out of you quick on that one. 
  • @GladysArthur

phuk your religion,

@# religion, Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

• @GladysArthur

phuk your religion,

@# religion, Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

you all cry when you get exposed. you're going to hell, and then you're going to cease to exist and so are your FALSE god demons which you refer to as demons in your own language. devil came out of you quick on that one. NO. 
  • @GladysArthur

phuk your religion,

you're a satanist itch, and your azz just got exposed. I love trashing satanists. phuk religion, Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

you all cry when you get exposed. you're going to hell, and then you're going to cease to exist and so are your FALSE god demons which you refer to as demons in your own language. devil came out of you quick on that one. NO. 
  • @GladysArthur

your religion,

you're a satanist, and your  just got exposed. I love trashing satanists. Jesus Christ is the Truth The Way, The Life and God.

• @GladysArthur

when a demon cry's tears you take the opportunity to destroy satan, NO! 
  • @GladysArthur

Don't fkin agree with me hoe, I disagree with you on everything, F O R E V E R, now in the World's of my Daddy,  " get the behind me satan!"! for Good! Now get lost-forever, NO! 
  • AaronAaron 88 Pts   -  
    @JesusistheonlyGod777

dude quit with all this shiz. It's annoying and a phuck ton of people already know they're going to hell so stop saying that.
    JesusistheonlyGod777
    @GladysArthur ; LGBTQ finds its origin in the demonic and when one suggests they're a male when they are a female or female when they are a male or suggests there are numerous "genders" they are demonically deceived and suffer from a mental illness. When a "man" finds another man's hairy butt so attractive that he lusts for anal intercourse or if he desires to take another man's penis into his mouth, that "man" is demonically deceived and is suffering from a mental illness. If a woman desires to place her face in the vulva of another woman, that woman is demonically deceived and suffering a mental illness.

Unless the LGBTQ participant repents of their sin and sincerely believes in Jesus Christ as their God and Mediator for their sin, they will die in sin (John 8:24) and die in Hell (Revelation 20:11-15). God the Father sent the Son as atonement for our sin, but if you reject Jesus as your Lord, you will NOT enter the Kingdom of God.

@Aaron

so then come to Jesus, it's easy. 
    @Aaron

if you want to go to Heaven do this.

[1] say God forgive me, I'm a sinner.
    [2] I profess that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that Yahweh God raised him from the dead.
    [3] I ask to receive His Holy Spirit to live inside me and accept the gift of the Cross and Eternal Life, Amen!

Then you'll go to Heaven. 

• @Aaron

I'm going to explain something to you:

[1] demons have to be forced to leave. they aren't allowed to kill you.
    [2] para-psychological expieriences and feelings are difficult to deal with.

some things you may not understand about your body:

[1] your central nervous system: brain, nerves, nerve fibers, connected tissues, and other parts of your central nervous system a demon can attach to. if a demon attached to your central nervous system you won't be able to control your feelings.

Reason you should hate demons:

all demons are vampires. by rebelling they became necrotic and started dieing so they had to look for an alternative food source when kicked out of Heaven.

when a demon attachs to you, it starts necrotizing you. it's a host-spirit. an evil one. the feelings you have arent your own.once you realize that it gets much easier. it's hard to distinguish sometimes. they flood the mind and body with feelings. it's scary but Jesus can destroy them, easily! 
  • @Aaron

Jesus loves you ♥️
  • SwolliwSwolliw 709 Pts   -   edited October 29
    @GalKlein ......the reason we are believed to live for, reproduce, animals naturally do it and humans have such a strong desire for it.
    That's right; believed by those who are ignorant and arrogant to the extent that anyone not complying with their whacky rules and standards is a deviant.
    @GladysArthur
    Change your mentality, times are changing.

Thank you for making such a succinct and relevant post; very refreshing to see.
    @JesusistheonlyGod777
    what classifys mental illness?

Believing in God.
    Plaffelvohfen
  • ScienceRulesScienceRules 900 Pts   -  
    @GladysArthur

No she doesn't. Hinduism is not in par with your so called "Satan". Stop acting like a f**l and stop quoting verses from the Bible. If you really believe in those s**t then you better get a check up.
    Your love became a chorus played only by my memory.
    @GladysArthur

No she doesn't. Hinduism is not in par with your so called "Satan". Stop acting like a f**l and stop quoting verses from the Bible. If you really believe in those s**t then you better get a check up.
    @GladysArthur

No she doesn't. Hinduism is not in par with your so called "Satan". Stop quoting verses from the Bible. If you really believe in those s**t then you better get a check up.

Is being lgbtq+ a mental illness?

NO IT IS NOT. 

If your sexuality is not a mental illness then their sexuality is not too.
    @GladysArthur

Don't fkin agree with me hoe, I disagree with you on everything, F O R E V E R, now in the World's of my Daddy,  " get the behind me satan!"! for Good! Now get lost-forever, NO! 

@GladysArthur

ps. I'm an angel you little hoe, when the time comes satan or as you refer to it, the devil vishnu's head is going to be sitting on my tabletop. 
    In the Bible you get to learn this?? Call someone a "hoe". Why? Coz she disagrees with you. Literally you really need to get a CHECK UP OF YOUR CPU. This is S****D.
    @GladysArthur

@GladysArthur

In the Bible you get to learn this?? Call someone a hoe. Why? Coz she disagrees with you. Literally you really need to get a CHECK UP OF YOUR CPU. This is S****D.
    @GladysArthur

@GladysArthur

In the Bible you get to learn this?? Call someone a hoe. Why? Coz she disagrees with you. Literally you really need to get a CHECK UP OF YOUR CPU. This is S****D.
    @GladysArthur

@GladysArthur

• ScienceRulesScienceRules 900 Pts   -   edited October 28
    @GladysArthur

@GladysArthur

Sorry for multiple posts.
    @JesusistheonlyGod777 ;
    If you call yourself an angel then I think I can happily call myself a  demon.
    Cringe_Train
  • ThorThor 55 Pts   -  
    @JesusistheonlyGod777

Sometimes seeing your posts I think of the “Illuminati” LoL for whom many things are related to that shape.
  • ThorThor 55 Pts   -  
    @JesusistheonlyGod777 ;

phuk your religion...

Phuk off you haha ...Learn respecting otherwise  :).

Peace
    JesusistheonlyGod777
    @JesusistheonlyGod777 well, if you are so ardent on calling my religion the religion of satan, then it has also been stated that they love all. Well, you cannot accept others faith, others thinking and you are using words that are beyond shameful, how can you even quote such stuff? Also, this is a debating site, you cannot just call anyone a "hoe" or whatever, you don't have any right whatsoever to do that. 
    If you still think all who have Hinduism as their faiths are satan, then you are in an urgent need of a mental health check-up. Grow up, accept and stop being so toxic and rude to people, it imposes a bad impression on your faith as well.
    PlaffelvohfenCringe_TrainZeusAres42JesusistheonlyGod777skepticaLMexican24